Why is Mexico largely ignored in international news?

Why is Mexico largely ignored in international news?
We have too many conflicts yet you don't hear about "mexican refugees" ever, hell all that is heard about mexico is the damm Illegals.
Why is it that mexico is completely ignored, nobody ever minds what happens in mexico but every other country gets attention, no matter how small, poor and worthless that country may be.
Why is it that people outside of mexico never hear about the war on drugs and all it's violence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Irrelevant country

I read none of your post, thats a nice ass

xD

>war on drugs

because mostly its "bad hombres" vs "bad hombres" so who cares?,

>implying we want a stable country on our border
Hell our government doesn't even want the illegal immigration to stop.

If the world knew the real shit going on in Mexico, they would've built a fucking dome over the country decades ago.

>Why is Mexico largely ignored in international news?

Middle America as a whole is. Cuba is mentioned only in the biggest of news and Venezuela got some mention yesterday 3 weeks into 1/15th of their population in protest because it made the fucking front page of Reddit.

Just generally a shithole. A news story about something bad happening in Mexico would be like having a livestream of an african kid starving to death. Who gives a fuck.

Couldn't have said it any better myself. 1 upboat to you good sir

>We have too many conflicts

You do?

I honestly thought you were mostly a peaceful place apart from the cartels.

Our media is quiet about most South American countries too.

Ive noticed this. Also been to Mexico , back in 2006.

Because it is a shit rock bottom nation full of shit rock bottom people.

Like it or not, illegals are our primary export, amongst drugs

"Pobre México, tan lejos de Dios y tan cerca de los Estados Unidos." - Porfirio Diaz, meaning "Poor Mexico, so far from God and so close to the United States."

he isn't wrong. yall are just slaves to us for cheap labor or drugs. You don't do nuffin.

Even Mexicans hate Mexico. Why do you think they're all moving to the US?

Because (((someone))) thinks washed up dead refugees from syria are more important than anything would prove Trump right by saying your country is fucked

>mexican refugees

no such thing

This
Also that whores ass is disgusting

because half of you fuckers are over here m8

>hey guys this is getting a bit out of hand. maybe we should build a wall or something to help out
>OMG HOW DARE YOU EVIL NAZI. THINK OF THE POOR MEXICAN CHILDREN WHO WILL GET SHOAHED IF THEY HAVE TO GO BACK TO THEIR HOMETOWNS!

in fact now that i think about it for a sec you guys have been getting tons of coverage lately

>oh no look at this poor dreamer who had to g back. hes been arrested 6 times but its a violation of his human rights anyways

tijuana had a refugee crisis

some cuban or brazilian nogs i think

Mexico has 8 times more land mass and twice the entire population of the UK.

You don't need to upboat here, Redd

All America-Latina, hermano.

Os gringos só vão reparar em nós quando estivermos cortando a cabeça dos filhos deles e estuprando as filhinhas branquelas diante dos olhinhos azuis deles.

>mexican refugees
>illegal aliens
Is there a difference?

Makes me wonder if any other countries get reports on Suriname?

Couple years ago they elected a drugs dealer who is also convicted of murder. (he had journalists and lawyers executed for criticizing him)
Now said murdering drug dealer bankrupted the country (surprise, surprise).

I think our media only reports on it because it used to be our colony.

its pretty ignorant to assume no one knows about mexico as well.

its like saying the small candle doesent exist because your trying to put out a bush fire.

i will say it sucks how many salvadorians and hondurans get confused as mexicans and shit up your reputation

We're embarrassed that a country as shitty as Mexico even exists on the same planet as us so we pretend you don't exist

The cartels and cops have all out wars regularly

>Also that whores ass is disgusting

You must be the biggest faggot in the white Nazi movement

from living 15 years in S.A i can say suriname is a country in name only

when i was a child id watch the news and assume the violence there was in Africa

wew lad

But normal Mexicans are chill, right?

>Ignored

Last time I checked even the BBC had a note about the closing of a newspaper who no one even read in my city. So I think there are a lot of news, but you don't read too much.

>"mexican refugees"

They are called illegal immigrants.

Canada would be as well known and talked about as New Zealand, and Mexico would be as well known and talked about as Columbia or Argentina, if you two were not our neighbors.

>there are spics and maple-chinks that will not accept this

Would like to backpack there, is it cheap?

Nobody gives a fuck about that shithole. The only reason the US cares is because you dirty savages are fucking up our country.

After the wall is built Mexico will become safely irrelevant and never mentioned again.

But, 1 bong working=5 mexican shitskins working.

And for all that, they're not a 10th as important in the grand scheme of things. Math is a cruel mistress, canal-chan.

Your people don't have heads to complain with.

fpbp

Because no one expects that place to not be a crime-infested shithole

And....?
It's still an irrelevant shithole

You dont hear it because we are not Anglo slaves, you see , they are slaves, masonic and reptilian to be specific, and every technological advance was given by their masters.

and your our slaves. the slaves of slaves.

that's terrible, it's 8 times bigger , twice as many people and literally everyone knows more about the UK then Mexico

Winston Churchill, The Queen, Henry VIII and his six knives.

shit in a toilet kind of reason.

i mean if you are going to be on the news, then every 5 minutes you will be on the news for some cartel shit. also after trump builds the wall, your hardworkin citizen will stay in the country and your economy will get better :^)

This
or
Mexico is just not that relevant

gonna have to go with the second choice

>Mexican police

Kek

>Why is it that people outside of mexico never hear about the war on drugs and all it's violence

No one wants to see the shit on the left

>Why is it that mexico is completely ignored

The same reason you don't hear about news from Nepal. You're completely irrelevant.

no one knows anything about Surinam or the Guyanas here, btw I understand they have a hindu diaspora or something

Yeah if the world knew that stuff they would see a compraison to syria

However ((they)) have no interest in catholic hard-working refugees

>I understand they have a hindu diaspora or something

Yes.

First we imported black slaves from Africa.
But they weren't very productive.
So we imported indebted servants from India instead with more success.

in before this thread is taken over by mexi-lovers talking about importing Mexican brides.

oooh so thats where the indians come from... (we have a very small indian colony, mostly nomadic when they are young, visit all of south america, then they settle anywhere)

Our puppets already control your country and give us access to your resources.

When that changes you will see us start touting the need for humanitarian intervention to regain control of your resources.

this so much they dont matter
t. a mexican

Are you retarded or what, which conflicts? which mexican refugees?

>disgusting
t.fag

Mexico has Nog's in the south and CIA armed thugs in the north = blot upon the surface of Earth.

They're practically the canada of south america, no one gives a shit

this desu

it's Mexico, who fucking cares

they barely cover anything. our nothing ever happens anywhere.

>tries to have normal conversation
>le shithole xDDDXXDX D XD

Tijuana a few months ago. They are now being integrated into our society, I see them on the streets everywhere.

Also families are being deported so we get lots of children that can't speak spanish.

but who cares lmao

>t. The jewish cattle

>nice "ass"

>not ranked per capita

very simple. US-state dep just simple ordered the anglosaxon medias to keep it down. and that are around80%. russians and chinks dont have journalists in mexico much not speacking that CIA will just assasinate them and cover it all by "cartels did it". mexican journalists arent well connected to the international comunity beside spanish speacking one.

I like you Mexico, and I'm rooting for you. But to be honest you really hear about any of the Caribbean or south American countries either. Venezuela or Brazil sometimes, sure, but Honduras, Chile, Argentina, Guatemala, Belize, whatever islands, you don't really hear about either.

Haitians.

*rarely hear about any of the Caribbean or south American countries

He didn't said that and also that's a shit quote only stupid people repeat

You're attached to the USA, your country can leverage insta-trade with the richest country on earth, yet you're one of the worst third world countries out there, socially and economically. Who the fuck would report on that? Whatever bad happens in Mexico is instantly understood to be the fault of ugly, fat, stupid mestizo mexicans. You're completely hopeless and an international embarrassment.

We were smart and sent them home to Detroit.

FP FUCKING BP

to be honest I enjoy reading about Mexican happenings and remember when the students went missing in Guerrero. You are our neighbor. I think more of us should know more about you. MSM will never bother though. Also there is probably a lot of scrutiny of the press there as well, journalists getting killed, cartels making sure everything is hush hush. Getting news is probably not easy in the first place.

Because there so much shit happening fag, only when nothing is really happening does Mexico get highlighted to the American people, We exist only to make America feel better about themselves

"In recent news there's another gang fight in Mexico just like every other day."
What do you want?
I mean there's literally countless movies about cartels and shit, at least there's that.
If they reported on it on the news it wouldn't be anything more than rumours and shit though, that's not news.

God dammed, I never thought I would see the day I would agree with a burger, based burger. This is the true redpill about USA - Mexico relationship

I-it's not all about size..

*a deep sense of nervousness*

If I wake up and find a shit in the toilet, no biggie.

If I wake up and find a shit on the kitchen table, well now we have something worth talking about.

You do have the hottest weather girls.

What's that chick's name. I find her ass arousing.

America is reluctant for Mexico to actually be successful just like they don't want Russia to be a competitor or Middle-East countries to become strong and unified.

Yanet Garcia is my cousin

nah mate, the world has been hearing about pvrexit a fair bit

and I'm sure that terorist attack made a few front pages as well

the problem with mexico is that doing a terorist attack ther eis like pissing in a sea of piss

not white

It's a third world country where children are mutilated with electric drills on a daily basis there is no reason for them to have any respect or attention from anyone until they start acting like humans.
The USA, if it wasn't a corrupted shit hole, would have flattened your beans and rice scented favela years ago

You did this to us, if you just stop buying drugs we could live in peace and we wouldn´t have to go steal your shit

yeah, we just want to nap and eat tacos

Now post thier GDP's and learn humans don't care about humans but money,
Ecomany is everything. Mexico has one airplane in thier entire air force.

youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg

You mean El Chapo's* airforce

Then you would just sell to other countries.