What is their endgame?

What is their endgame?

What do they do in world politics?

They hold a lot of land like a big deal country but you never hear about them?

Why are they squeezed between Alaska and USA? Why hasn't it been annexed by the US?

Why does it exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/north/ottawa-testing-620k-stealth-snowmobile-for-arctic-1.1377270
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most of that land is a frozen shithole.

end game is to give our country away to the chinese and become cuck servants for them and the muzzies

Jesus user they just want to enjoy their donuts and moosefucking why can't you leave them alone??

Why does this country fuck its dogs

What the fuck is wrong with this country?

Why do they let their enemies win them?

Why do they like dog blowjobs?

What the hell is wrong with them

Why do they exist between the state of the world superpower

So amny questions

Such mysterious country

Nothing short of global hegemony.

Americans are afraid of us and we are smarter than them. Pretty simple. Imagine the iraq war x 100 except the insurgents know all your moral weaknesses, talk like you, look like you, and know more about your own country than you do.

We would just slip in their, poison their water supplies, hack their babies to death with hatchets in their hospital nurseries, mutilate their women and ied up their highways before they could even blink.

Either your drunk or a Canadian touched your waifu. Whats eating ya finbro

I'm eating GIFFLAR

rare!

don't act like you wouldn't let your dog blow you

Canadians are to passive agressive to join any real conflict trust me. Maybe one day they'll all snap at once, and in some strange twist of fate, they'll start ww3

Why are you between Alaska, United State, and United States (united states)

Why didn't the United States want you but took a piece of frozen garbage instead

the problem is you leaf fucks are sexually attracted to dogs. The rest of us think they are cute and fun but 0 sexual attractions. Must be some shit in your water

are you serious we are a proud open and accepting nation. we are not a cold useless cum stain.

We are the reserve.

/thread

case closed

>Finland calling Canada irrelelevant

Fuck off Mongol rape baby, we have the 10th largest GDP on earth and are members of the G8 helping shape global direction. You are 46th and get to be subservient to Sweden.

That is why I'm wondering I never hear about you never bark at world stage nobody ever bombs you you never bomb anyone you are a big country between superpower's states and you literally never show or appear anywhere what is this sorcery even fucking ETHIOPIA is heard more often what the hell man

I would be fine with getting annexed by the USA. Ive always wanted to be american anyways

when your enemies hear about you, you lose.

We tried to conquer them twice but lost back when it was part of the British Empire. Then we couldn't because we were allies with Britain. Then Canada joined NATO so it became basically our client state anyway, so why bother?

It's also possible you've never heard us because of our ultra quiet stealth snow mobiles

cbc.ca/news/canada/north/ottawa-testing-620k-stealth-snowmobile-for-arctic-1.1377270

Fuck off

rare and based Thanks Francis

>Get a Canadian temporary workmate
>Super polite, fits the Canadian stereotype
>Take the piss constantly, call him "leafboy" or sometimes "maplesyrup moosefucker"
>Lives in the north of the country so I assume he is away from the worst of king cuck's enrichment program
>He hears that Trudeau is letting Mexicans flood into his country and gets pretty pissed
>Mexicans do a lot of agricultural work and he came in contact with them often, he also hated them. I have no I idea if these factors are related, he hated natives too
>He leaves the country around February

I miss you leave bro

>Leafbro* fuck

Damn so you got got canada and japan as your proxy states

weee lad