twitter.com/AnonBabble

i mean what the fuck is this

there is nothing wrong with this

What the fuck is he trying to say?

wtf I hate USA now

Obama invited all sorts of trash to the white house too, though

god DAMN that makes me hard

i love this country

Obama invited ex-crack dealing rap niggers to the White House.

Sara is still pretty hot you guys.

What's the name of the guy on the right?

Nudgent literally shart himself

King White Nigger welcomes him in the White House

His name is KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

At least he isn't inviting terrorist clock inventors.

Its freedom cuck no get back to your shed.

If you fell for that meme that means you're an idiot

>AYO MANE LOOK OBAMA DOIN DA HOTLINE BLING WIF DRAKE AND KENDRICK!!! HE JUST LIKE ME!!!!

NIGGERS YOU BETTER NOT FUCK WITH OUR AMERICAN DREAM! YOU SHIT-SKINNED APES. SKIN THE COLOR OF SHIT. DIRTY SMELLY SAVAGES. NIGGLETS. DINDUS. CRACK DEALING SHIT SKINS. DIE NIGGER! DIE NIGGER! DIE NIGGER!

kek

Oh come on let the c-list celebrities have a chance. Some people just need attention. It looks like a 1800-collect commercial.

gained respect for all three of them for blatantly mocking this loser bitch

Im still pissed Obama didnt apologize. Just I didnt know turns out the kid is a dick.

Imagine the timeline where Sara Palin is VP and Trump is still the president. Pretty comfy. First woman VP.

Kid Rock is a shit musician, but one hell of a guy.

He's fucking hyped to be in the Oval Office.

HIGH ENERGY PATRIOTISM

Nice Bataclan Ahmed. Nice Pulse Gay Nightclub Ahmed. Nice Truck Ahmed. Nice Truck Ahmed. Nice Truck Ahmed. Nice Truck Ahmed. Nice Truck Ahmed. Nice San Bernadino Ahmed. Nice Ground Zero Ahmed. Nice Boston Marathon Ahmed.....

Sarah Palin is looking FINE.

Bro you saying Achmed isn't the greatest inventor of our time?

Blumpfsterstiltskinsters literally cannot defend this

>weebshit
>patriotic

Well yeah but isn't that one trump invited standing on his left?

Is it still allowed to call it WHITE HOUSE?

That's what happens when a southern gentleman of Ted Nugent's breeding and history gets excited.

You get mixed up southern euphemisms all over the place.

I went to a ted nugent concert in Reno NV once when I was in 8th grade. It was my dads idea and I went with him. The whole time Ted was on stage saying stuff like "fuck niggers" and had guns and shit on stage. He was talking about lazy fucking mexicans and dirty niggers and doing power chords on his guitar. Shit was cash.

You wouldn't know what a gun looked like even if your wife's boyfriend mohammed shoved one up your flappy asshole

wtf is he saying?

Is this the redneck equivalent of ebonics?

Nah, he's just super excited and can't write proper.
Southern dialects and euphemisms are pretty logical.

Much better than English euphemisms.

GOD BLESS TRUMP

Are you scared?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Zaqvc-0XDMM

Freedom you nigger loving cuck

Eh Frog, never been to a ROCK concert? The guy up on stage usually talks like that...

WANGO TANGO!!!!!

Not sure who these people are, they look like rich farmers?

Solid fuck'en GOLD! Saving this one...

What did he mean by this?

damn, just looking at that picture gets me rock hard. america really is finally great again.

what a bunch of fucking rural and suburban retards

Are the Berverly Hillbillies getting a remake?

better than a bunch of mediochre negroes

I thought boomhauer was just a character

Ted Nugent (70s rockstar, likes guns a lot, political activist)

Sarah Palin (alaska governor, sexy milf, probably fucking Ted)

Kid Rock (trailer park hero) and his skank.

King Nigger Hussein Obama had celebrity BLM rallies at the White House that were broadcasted on BET (anagram of EBT). Bradley Cooper was the only human they invited. Former comedian Dave Chappelle did a bit about it.

Sarah Palin's face... kek best fucking timeline ever

America: Great Again!

Who's that guy in the middle?

nigger genetics

They look like a bunch of swingers

all women shown hotter than u ever got

can someone make a vocaroo of this

You now remember when Ted Nugent's midnight performance of Fred Bear at the final rally of the election won Trump the state of Michigan and therefore the Presidency

:)

Ted is a fuckin god

TFW you remember watching that live

sarah palin is so comfy desu

When nuclear memes collide

Remember, these three could have easily gotten more financial success in the careers just keeping their moths shut... True patriots.

mup da doo didda po mo bix nood

I think the collective ingeligance of America done dropped a whole lot of um buncha er um when that photo was took.

Damn. I can already feel da dumbness wave.

>Remember, these three could have easily gotten more financial success in the careers just keeping their moths shut... True patriots.
this is just not true. theres a huge market to appealing to rednecks and dumbfucks of america. That's like saying ICP could appeal to more people by not painting their faces like clowns. No you dumb nigger, that's the draw.

same

watched the whole thing on my phone in my car while traveling back home... it had a weird feeling... not sure what was going to happen but it was special seeing him play in the middle of the night to hardcore supporters... the final trump rally after watching 100s

a special night and a once in a lifetime following day... went and voted, gf voted for trump, wore my maga hate for the first time in public and got a million dirty looks in my lib city, ran errands etc. with it on, drank and watched everything until the bitch finally conceded and trump made his speech

i'll never forget that shit

Trump's wearing his "hold-my-breath-and-smile-until-the-poor-people-leave" smile.

The man is clearly unaccustomed to being around people outside of his NYC wealthy elite social circles.

un-paralleled levels of /comfy/ that night. I remember I went and bought 4 bags of tyson chicken tenders, 2 spicy, 2 normal and bought a bunch of buffalo, ranch, and honey mustard and a few cases of beer and invited a buddy over. We feasted on tendies while switching between news channels, laughing ourselves to pissed pants at Wolf Blitzer and rotating between CNN, MSNBC, etc, feasting on the butthurt. What a great fucking night

LOL

democrats feel so left out

top kek

Obama was the president for niggers. Trump is the president for WHITE niggers

Could there be a better timeline?

fuck off obamaleaf, this is our time now

based nuge

UNCLE TED!
>UNCLE TED!
UNCLE TED!
>UNCLE TED!
UNCLE TED!
>UNCLE TED!
UNCLE TED!
>UNCLE TED!
UNCLE TED!
>UNCLE TED!

>democrats feel so left out

I love this woman.

shut up jew
hop back in the oven

>shot heard around the world
though that was beginning of ww1

>wtf is he saying?
>Is this the redneck equivalent of ebonics?

Ebonics are an offshoot of southern dialect.

Nugget was investigated because he said something along the lines that he would shoot Obama right?

Pretty funny that Trumo invited him,

2 draft-dodgers 1 camera

Liberals spit on vietnam vets when they returned home. No-win situation. Don't you have a bull to prep?

>If only they knew how bad things really are

Devil Without a Cause is one of the best albums of all time. It's top 100

m-muh libruls boohoo

Think about this shit man. Topical. What does it mean? Applied to the skin. Tropical. The black skin people. Ooga booga, see where I'm going with this? Candle can dull, you know? Benadryl chill pills to keep it real Maxamilli, you got some skrilly? Fo-shilly, really?!
Reckon balls walls hoss ya'll tossed lost the boss floss n shiieet. Dang ole kaboom, man.

Thats michelle bachman right? something about her gets me hard.
But god dam she is crazy

You're probably one of those Swedes who is so omega he can't even get a girl to be cucked by. #Sad