What is the significance of a country being ethnically homogenous?

what is the significance of a country being ethnically homogenous?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East#Demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=uQJTdhrRjg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Having a peaceful society.

Why are there like 20 threads up right now baiting this shit? Is it a new slide tactic?

the middle east is ethnically homogenous and its not peaceful at all.
not a slide tactic, generally curious.

The only example you need is predominantly white countries, lessening in a population.

Look at US demographic stats, since the 1960s....as whites have been a lessening percentage of the population while the browning of America has risen...Americans as a whole have become more dumb, more criminal, more fat and more poor.

>the middle east is ethnically homogenous
Kæk no. They are as multi etnic as it gets.

and imagine the entire country was black, sure it would be ethnically homogenous but it would be a giant shithole. so is homogenuity really important, or an achievement? Im not baiting or kiking or advocating race mixing or any of that horse shit i just want to know if paying too much attention of homogenuity is really that important.

paying too much attention to* homogeneity*
fuckin autism

source? some middle eastern countries are 98% arab and also 100% terrorist.homogeneity didnt help them in terms of safety.

I didn't mention Africa, my answer to your question was the US, as an example...and an answer you cannot refute.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East#Demographics

Humans emigrated from there to the world, so pic should make a lot of sense.

okay so with that logic why are there so many countries that are more homogenous than america yet do far poorly?

Depends on the ethnicity.

Take the lowest rate of murder (Japan) and the highest rate of murder (I think Peru or one of those SA countries). Both are at least 85% ethnically homogeneous but have vastly different rates of murder.

Conclusion: race has nothing to do with your choices, but perhaps your culture does.

>98% arab
>2% other
>but the others!

Lots of Lurs in Saudi Arabia I hear.

owait

I'd guess lower rates of crimes and friendlier people

Remember when you could have an actual discussion about geopolitics on Sup Forums because it wasn't entirely filled with idiots who didn't even know what an ethnic group is?

wow, that's why Europeans,slavs,asians and niggers spent every single year in their history killing each other despite being ethnically homogeneous

nationalistic pride

And that helps with what exactly? better economy? better army? what?

yet america is the #1 country in the world

Durrr

#1 in what?

religion divides them greatly. it's similar to how the north and south of the US didn't like each other. not racial boundaries, but cultural boundaries.

Incarcerated niggers

But they are full of muslims. Maybe that has simething to do with it

youtube.com/watch?v=uQJTdhrRjg4

in terms of gdp, global contribution and influence. more people want to come to america than any other country in the world.

>middle east is homogenous
stop burger pls.

Your pic is illiterate faggotry.

The left one should be pure 0000FF and the right one is diarrhea tier gray if looked from orbit.

Got it?

You know that this "poll" (clusterfuck is more like it) is far, far from valid? did you even check this poll's website? whoever made it took a small polled chunk then projected it unto 1.6 billion fucking people (as if making a poll about 1.6 billion people in the first place is viable, lmao)

>Europeans are ethnically homogenous

iraq is more homogenous than america and the terrorist capital of the world

Like you'd tell the difference between a german and an austrian, or a french and a brit, or any of the scandinavian nations

I don't actually care. I just want to kill all Semites.

No whites in Iraq.

what the fuck are you saying estonia

So you're a gigantic fucking faggot? noted.

All Semites deserve to be crucified, impaled, gassed, buried alive in mass graves, or shot. Sand niggers are not human and every single cockroach will be eradicated.

the topic of discussion isn't the ratio of whites in a country, its about the significance of homogeneity in a country.

Iraq's minority Kurd population has been severely oppressed. The more significant dividing line in Iraq is religion though. The conflict right now is between the Shia dominated government and the Sunni minority. Look at the west five hundred years ago during the wars of religion, it is like that. As we become more secular, race emerges as the dominant dividing line in our societies.

edge.exe

Hard not to be oppressed when you keep on being hostile to every other Iraqi while preaching for your imaginary country

The only edge you need to worry about is the guillotine coming down to remove your brainless head.

its bollocks. A diverse society is one that includes people with different hair colour, different eye colours, different heights, different facial structure. insert blacks into the equation and you get a country of lanky brown skinned, brown eyed, black haired, thick lipped, wide nosed people. "ethnically diverse" is not the same as genetically diverse.

Go look at white races cunts vs non whites

Shadow the hedgehog is that you?

Country filled with 100% retards is homogenous but retarded.

That you are nigger.

>ethnicity is only visuals

"Diversity": Brown, brown, browner, coal.

read