Why

Why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zEtgRBjEZp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know why Alaska has to deal with being neighbors with leafs either, it's terrible, I know.

Why?

for flanking Russia

this

spbp

This. I'm from the Midwest, and I'd gladly trade California, Arizona, and New Mexico for Canada.

because russia owned it and didn't want the brits to have it. they had money troubles so we bought it. now it will be the last resort of the american white man

It is very important geopolitically as it acts as a buffer zone between us and the East and gives a launching point into the Arctic Ocean.
Alaska is also home to some of the largest oil reserves on earth

Yeah, it must be fixed.
America should annex you.

Why did we cuck you out of the west coast?

It completely ruins the map for Alaska to be part of the U.S. It's literally connected to our landmass, it should be given to us.

AZ? Come on bro. We may have a lot of wetbacks, but we hate them. Plus our gun lawz are leet status.

gibs me dat

Because you can't fight Russia.

Agreed, St. John's should be the federal capital of Canada and the rest should be a natural park for elk and reindeer.

When?

Come and take it then

>taking the tacos with us

Maybe in the 1800's. But nah.

>it should be given to us.
Come and take it.

Don't you have a fuckhuge pile of oil and resources in Siberia? Start digging that up.

How about you give us the Yukon and BC instead leaf?

It's the only answer. No wall. Just assimilation!

Because Russia charged less than two cents per acre at the time. Even Americans thought it was a stupid idea. "Seward's Folly", "Seward's Icebox"

didnt you lost a war for that freezing wasteland shit?

USA bought Alaska to pay the Russians for their help in the Civil War. British wanted to send their fleets to help the south, destroy the nation, and ultimately make it a colony again. Russia sent their fleets to block this, plus military advisors to help end the war on land.

They didn't, it was to far away to take care of it, and Americans offered themselves, just like Hawaii.

Another A+ quality post.

>implying tacos would be spared

It completely ruins the map for Canada to exist. It's literally in between our landmasses, it should be given to us.

Today, I agree with you, no way this would happen. Culture could change though. Look back 20 years to 1997. Back then, globalism was inevitable. All the "smart people" thought Europe would just more and more centralized, and North America would inevitably follow that example and form some ghey North American federation and spend Ameros. Yet, here we are.
So maybe in 2117 the US will stop being a pussy nation, and conquer North America, and get those damn bean eaters and leafs to assimilate.

>"Trump we will make________pay for the wall"
>mexico and central america annexed
>Only south america left

youtube.com/watch?v=zEtgRBjEZp0

What goes on in Greenland?

>The best way to defeat globalism is to form a cross-continental superstate

???

there's already a border wall with Guatemala and Mexico, so if we take Mexico they will have technically already have payed for the wall.

Empires≠Globalism

Alberta is alright, except for Calgary.

Point is it should all be part of the US, Canada is map gore

suicide

Why not?

>when canada becomes argentina

hahahaha, fuck you leaf-niggers

if they take mexico they have a smaller choke point to prevent the niggers from entering

because Russians are dumb and sold it for 6 million or so iirc

Because Russia sold it to the US of A before the British Empire would take it over.

Plz nuke canada.

Because leafs are cucks

It belonged originally to the russians, so Alaska being given to you sounds retarded

Whatd NM ever do to u. more illegals live in Ohio and Virginia than here. we got 2 of the 3 national nuclear labs here.

leave us alone pls pls