Do you consider you as a racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12796971
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yup

not to an autistic level but im def a racist

strawpoll.me/12796971

Come the fuck on OP, atleast make a poll

Everybody who is not mentally ill is racist.

Only on Sup Forums

>kike lingo

Race is the most important thing there is, only god-forsaken faggots have no connection whatsoever to their kin. You have to defend the Occident from the Scum of the Universe, there is no way around it.
The Grand Crusade comes to EuROPE again

yea i'm racist, gas the kikes race war now

Not really. I believe in the reality of race, but I don't hate other races.

Define racism.

niggers get out
OUT OUT OUT

If you cross the street when you see a group of blacks loitering on the sidewalk ahead of you, you're a racist.

If you look your doors in a predominantly black neighborhood, you're a racist.

I think he implies judging by current standards.

Yes

RACISM IS STRENGTH. RACISM IS UNITY.

Nope, I'm not racist. Why should I be racist? Sounds awful.

We are all one race. The human race.

Because races exist and broom instead of door lock.

Nope, nationalist.
Racist is a buzzword made up by the KIKE

No. Racism is based on prejudice, while my hatred of shitskins is based on reason.

No I am not, I might be xenophobic, but not racist

I have never been so proud Sup Forums 15% need to go back to >>>/reddit/

>racist
>current year
ah, no!

I fucking hate everyone equally. I can't stand that I'm stuck on this God forsaken rock with all of you niggers.

I don't consider myself a racist but almost every other average retard on the planet would.

racist: a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Yes. Nothing wrong with discriminating those who are demonstrably inferior.

Absolutely. It's a natural conclusion. Anyone who is not racist is delusional.

do i believe in differences between populations? yes

do I believe that means you can discriminate against them? no

No im an realist.

Yes, kill all niggers and kikes.

Let me tell you something about discrimination: your abilities matter.

Yes, I hate niggers, spics,goatfuckers,and pretty much everything that isn't white

It's hard not to be if you look at crime statistics

No, but I'd like England to maintain a comfortable 90% minimum white British percentage. Nothing wrong with foreigners in moderation, but I think it's important to conserve the culture of the country.

I have no idea what it even means anymore desu

if it ain't white, it ain't right!

No, but the political left has made it clear that they think of me as one anyway, without having met them. So I voted Trump.

Fuck everyone except the supreme blond haired blue eyed tall Nordic race, they the only true white people

Not racist. I don't like niggers, but they're not human.

when your country is majority uneducated black people it's hard not be

I say and think racist things but I'm not racist

Yes.

If it ain't dutch it ain't much

Is hating a culture but not a race racist?

Define racist. I don't think myself a racist, but I am a race realist. I don't automatically hate people based on their skin color, but I do notice the differences. I don't even think any one race is objectively better than the rest. Just that most of the races are different, but balanced. But there are a shitload of people who would call me racist just because I see differences. (While I'm sure there are many on Sup Forums who would call me a cuck.)

I define racism as the irrational and automatic hatred of other races. Since I don't hate any race automatically, (Muslims are not a race), and I don't hate anyone irrationally, I don't think I'm a racist.

No, that's called xenophobia.

Racism is hating Arabs. (People from the Middle East)

Xenophobia is hating Muslims (Followers of Islam)

I hate multi culti but wouldn´t consider myself racist. Leave white countries for whites, black for blacks and so on...

No, because racism is considered a crime, and crime is for niggers

Oh thanks, I'm wholeheartedly a xenophobe then.

Larpers need to be hanged

OY VEY, YOU RACIST NAZI

I'm not racist because I enjoy pounding brown pussy.

Xenophobia is fear of outsiders.

is that a real flag? damn.

Yes. By acknowledging the fact that group inequality is predetermined by nature.

I'm a realist
I recognize that there are traits in all races that are superior to other races.
To me, intelligence is the only trait that matters.

Probably by most peoples definitions since I don't want non-white people coming over and shitting up my country, however I literally want other races to do well so they can stay in their own countries and don't want them oppressed.

This pic blew my mind.

We are the 80%

Pattern recognition + self preservation = Yup.

Ok then the the real question for you is, do you think your race would be more prosperous without any influence from other races?

Nah, just consider myself a realist.

So the Jews are master race in your eyes?

yes

Exactly. I don't identify with their fake words

Yes. This land is your land, this land is my land and fortunately this land belongs only to the white man.
We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children. Hail victory.
.t Aryan Brotherhood member.

Any Anons also in the group and in which state.

Probably. I consider myself better than the common negro or Arab, more evolved if you will, but I treat anyone pretty much equally anyway, at least I try to. There are a lot of pathetic whites as well, and how easy they are brainwashed into stuff like white guilt doesn't throw a very good light onto our race as well. But that's some other phenomenon, how more intelligent people are often easier to manipulate by giving them """reason""".

I don't hold any predisposed hatred for anyone, but I do recognize the clear physiological differences between races.

amen ... that was pretty much my wake up call and suspicion when i was just a kid (always on alert around the few sand / nigger people - as they'd proven to be more "savagey")

* being a white christian migrant myself ...

I don't know, am I? I've never been called on so I'll assume I'm not. I don't see any reason to self-identify as a racist.

Isn't your overseas territory* some sort of rich Caribbean tax haven?

*You must remember where your loyalties lie and not get any CRAZY ideas that you are an independent nation

That's not racism. That's deductive reasoning.

I'm more of a bigot. And a racist second. I've been friends with darker people that shouldn't be sterilized.

Racism is placing greater value on genetic some traits. You are probably a racist.

Yes.
I wasnt pre 9/11 but from that point on a reading and learning more snd more I can honestly say that of the opinion tanned skin is indirectly proportional to IQ.

Im a crypto nazi and proud.

Yup.

I hate NASCAR

I think all races have strengths and weaknesses. Unfortunately for niggers all of their racial passives buff skills that aren't as valuable in the current patch as they were in beta / early alpha days. It's all about the int now, but that may get nerfed soon if the ww3 expansion stops getting delayed.

Sure, I've been called a racist, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that whites are the best race and the other races aren't as good. That used to be called common sense.

Is white white and black black or is it just grey. Colour is a part of life.

I'm not racist. It isn't the colour of a persons skin I hate, it is everything else about them. Skin colour is probably the least important reason to hate someone. Maybe if niggers and mudslimes stopped acting like fucking animals and raising their children to be savages the world would accept them more. There is no hope for Indians though. Pakistan should just nuke them already.

Yes, race is a biological reality and since we try to prevent the different races of animals form breeding to preserve diversity we should do the same.

All collectivism is evil

Indians aren't that bad. They may be unsanitary and smelly but they're a peaceful people

"Racist" is an epithet designed to malign you and place you outside of acceptable society. It's a Leftist word that defines you in Leftist moral framework where you can never win. Don't embrace it.

>All collectivism is evil
>Which is why instead of believing everyone is different I believe everyone is the same

to me, taylor isn't a racist. He's just standing up for the interests of white people and wants to live amongst whites. There's nothing racist about that.

Racism (hating people because of their skin colour) is fucking retarded.

No, I don't like other white people just because they are white.

lol everyone now and again people bring up the idea of going independent makes me laugh

Yes, it almost certainly would be.

Yes

Because facts are racist now.

Plus I'm white

This. I'm not really racist, but I like other races more than some races. I think that whites and east asians are better than the other ones. Because they are more civilized.

Of course I am.
People who think they're not racist are the racistest of them all.

>Implying that anyone that says that there are different races isn't racist.
The fact that we split people into races, be it in a negative way to discriminate them or a positive way to protect them, the fact that we differ in people by calling people asian, blacks, arabs etc. makes us racist, because a non-racist would just call everyone a human, but racism is commonly used to differentiate certain people from each other.

>(((You)))

This. Growing up and living amongst Black people makes you more of a racist more than any Sup Forums thread or race realist 'propaganda.'

Hence why many whites in places like Scotland and Canada are so clueless and delusional.

actually whites in those places tend to be racist as fuck outside of the urban areas where the nonwhites live

yes and i dont care fuck you

There's actually a lot of African blacks in Canada. Refugees. They take all the low skill jobs from lower class white Canadians. I couldn't get hired as a cashier, but fresh off the boat ahmed got hired easily...

G A S
A
S
T H E
H
E
K I K E S
I
K
E
S
R A C E
A
C
E
W A R
A
R
N O W
O
W

If you're not racist in some way, you're ignoring science and reason.