How do we teach whites to season their food?

how do we teach whites to season their food?

> tfw soulfood master race

>tfw love collards
>be white

Fuck off nigger. Whites are the best at cooking.

>dumb Red Rooster or Texas Pete on everything
>"seasoning"

That's why black people are the most renowned chefs in the world, yessir.

>blacks
>highest obesity and heart disease of any race
no thank you

I'm not even mad desu Tyrone

I've driven cross country a couple times as a poorfag, and I swear to Christ, you blacks make the best fucking fried chicken down south, even at shit places like KFC

The difference between a KFC in Colorado vs a KFC in Louisiana is huge

>grease
>salt
>glutamate

Yeah totally superior to the taste of the food itself.

Blacks throw a shit ton of pepper, old bay, or hot sauce on their food.

Italians are much better at properly seasoning their food than blacks. Blacks have nothing to teach whites in the culinary field.

Nigers use spices to hide poor/rancid ingredients. Everyone knows it.

Your taste buds would be stunned if you would be able to afford quality ingredients

If you need to season your food to make it edible it's probably shit to begin with

It's only you white Americans that give us real whites a bad reputation. You guys can't cook for shit.

>African American Cuisine
>hushpuppies and pig's feet
or
>Chicken wangz

mfw

>KFC
KFC is the shittiest fried chicken
Popeyes or Churches or Bojangles dude. Or a local place

t. white Southerner

Black soul food is completely based off southern white food lol

Worlds most respected quisines...French, Italian. But WE WUZ CHEFS AN SHEEEIT

Don't act like it's just America it's, Anglo-Saxon culture in general

Whites are subhuman, they cannot learn to cook

Most whites are sheltered pieces of shit who never learned to Cook, not even at home, as their parents usually hire skilled nonwhites to do the cooking and raise their children

It's quite pathetic once you think about it

The colonel from KFC is white

how do we teach Haitians to stop cooking the most disgusting smelling dogshit burnt food in the world?

-Sent from south FL

Whites literally conquered the world for spices.

lol i've been to belgium and it was even worse (liege)

no offense, but get a culture

Niggers are known for their amazing cuisine.

Soul food is for fat slobs.
Butter and lard isn't a seasoning Toby.
Mexican food BTFO your hog-slop.

Also, fried chicken is a French dish. Fuck off.

>muh spices to cover rancid/bad food

What stormmemer came up with this shitty meme? You can't seriously believe chicken in the US tastes different than, say, Chicken in Colombia, can you?

How to we teach niggers to stop being the most ignorant people when it comes to being cultured in food. Seriously, this is a thing. Maybe just a carribean thing? Canadian ones tend to be that way, and our blacks are a different breed than American ones.

>boiling live chicks
kys degenerate

Soul food is a mixture of French, Spanish, Anglo and native American recipies. Nigs didn't create it.

they have their own waffles, maestro. I thought you hamburgers liked them.

>French go to LA
>Cook food
>Hungry blacks eat it
>Hungry black play monkey see monkey do
>Stick everything in pot of boiling oil
>this our food now!

Name one thing they won't steal...

Jesus fucking wept cauliflower is amazing, you fat nigger.

I'm aware, Bo

Just saying, even KFC...

fine great keep you mystery street meat wrapped in corn and stay out of our country, jose

Roasting a tomatillo and a chile and throwing it in a pressjre cooker with sime pork isn't rocket science Joaquin.

>niggers
>seasoning
They're the number one reason the worst fast food chicken place is still around (KFC).

Jobs

>Put pic related and Mrs. Dash on literally everything

5/5 breddy gud

I never understood the "whites can't cook or eat spicy food" my friends step dad ate ghost peppers for a snack and cooked amazing BBQ and his mother always made a 3 course meal for dinner every night, some of the most tasty food I've ever had, even as a picky little shit.

> tfw even their vegetables are white and bland

i get that the potato is a hard drug to quit, but don't push your cultural and culinary deprivation on me, Seamus

its how its stored/prepared. its like getting meat from walmart

a lot of places that spice the shit out of their food in the US use REALLY FUCKING cheap meat that tastes like a dog's ass unseasoned, especially Caribbean/latino/chinese cuisine

expensive new york-style steakhouses or high end japanese sushi places use almost no seasoning and very high quality meat.

most niggers and spics I meet refuse to have meat cooked even medium because they are so used to it tasting like shit, whereas most new yorker/jews i know will eat meat almost completely rare because they eat god-tier quality that tastes like heaven with just some salt

i once made my black friend try high quality rare-cooked steak and it blew his mind how good it tasted because he'd had cheap shitty-tasting jamaican meat his whole life.

When I was in Norway the food was shit. White people in the American south know how to make some delicious food

Holy shit I just realized we have the same stove.