What's your opinion on Rick and Morty?

what's your opinion on Rick and Morty?

Nothing is as fucking stupid as millennial humor.

3smart5me

why do you post this every fucking day

FUCK OFF.

My opinion on this thread is that it belongs on Sup Forums

Saged and reported

total shit

potentially interesting setting shut down by toilet humour and everyone violently fellating the designated genius character

also reddort likes it. for the incredibly funny fart jokes no doubt because they're fucking idiots

Rick (((& Morty)))

But mods don't care
Fuck mods
Sage

how good is the science in it? heard people say it teaches the audience science

Gay reddit shit

yup like breaking bad and the new bill nye show lmao

Just to bring everyone up to speed on OP and his spamming ways- pic related. And he's been at it for weeks.

I watched 3 episodes, don't see the appeal.

oh

op needs better hobbies

just like every show that looks promising it was interesting at first but then all the normies came and ruined it

Pretty funny, nothing special but people here hate it as a reaction to Reddit overhyping it instead of forming their own opinions

Honestly I enjoy R&M and Justin seems like a cool guy, he also said he browses here to see negative feedback unlike the circlejerk on reddit. Dan Harmon is the problem though

Most of the writers for the reddit cartoon are women.

YUCK

Reddit humor for pretentious and condescending "dude weed lmao" beta males.

Sup Forums is an ATHF board.

Venture brothers is the superior [as] show. This show is just shit

The humor is hit and miss for me, but I like all the cartoony sci-fi stuff. It reminds me of the Ratchet and Clank games.

You have to go back to Sup Forums,paco

No one can defeat the quadchan

Adult cartoons and their viewers should be burned.

Reddit: The TV Show

Old athf is great the newer stuff not so great

Shit tier "humor". Only episode I enjoyed was the dog ones and even then it was pretty mediocre in terms of writing. Also this

never watched it, it looks stupid.

>He says on an 18+ anime messageboard

I like it but I'm sure the fanbase is terrible.

It's like if you took the top 100 most upvoted comments given Reddit Gold and made a cartoon out of them.

It's incredibly forced and unfunny. It knows its audience and plays to it hard. It's not universally amusing by any means.

Isn't that just a long tv commercial for reddit?