ISIS wanted Le Pen to win

>ISIS wanted Le Pen to win

How true is this? I'm seeing this literally everywhere on the Internet but I haven't checked Sup Forums yet.

They are doing the same shit the Jews do more overtly. They want all nations of the world to hate them and gather for Armageddon. The Jews just play us for fools with a fake division on Globalist vs Nationalist Jews when their plan is to inject Islam into the west until they are hated to draw us towards their Armageddon.

Bump to distribute a vital redpill.

So it is true then

It might be true. They want open conflict and it's true that aggression from one side will increase aggression from the other. Of course if we don't give comfortable Islamists what they want they will start to become more violent. The quickest way to peace is appeasement, as some Burger once said. But that is a cost too high for us so the only reasonable road is war, hopefully figuratively and not literally. And ISIS sure as hell don't want peace.

Thanks for the input then. It's like Le Pen's win won't be so great after all and nationalism is just another Jewish trick. I'm not surprised most people have gotten that memo. Ethnostates are the only answer.

ISIS also pro-French nationalism so Le Pen simply SHALL NOT win.

Can't be stopped. "And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords"

ISIS wants that all world hate muslims and go like "Ha! i told you the kafirs hate you aswell! Come join us now, you have no other choice!"

Lemme guess... for "recruitment"?

Same thing they tried here. Even if it's totally true why should it matter? They're already inside the country. Who would choose "do nothing while frequent terror attacks become normal business" over "actively attempt to stop terrorists even though they recruit more"?

they want you to deport immigrants so they get more soldiers

Several videos emerged which were all proved to be fake.

You have to understand that ISIS is made up of actual retards, sub 60 IQ monkeys. They only manage to exist because the west is too weak to do anything about them.

isis is composed of half shitskin subpar iq and traiterous cia.

the globolist war machine runs on direct conflict.
the globolist control farm runs on lack of civil liberties in exchange for "protection".

this is all "babies first plan for domination", fucking grade schoolers come up with these plans.

spys and false flags everywhere all day every day.

Although the actual members of ISIS are indeed braindead useful idiots, the reason they exist is because they are run by thr CIA/Mossad.

They don't want Le Pen in, they're just desperate because the election is right around the corner, and they want people to not vote for her so they use "muh ISIS".

Hm... everyone is a potential terrorist by this logic.

It's more retarded jidf lies

Who gives a shit? You can't fix the problem without removing all of these people. This is an indirect threat that they'll get violent if you make them get violent...so let's fucking get violent. We'll see who comes out on top.

for some odd reason I think islamic extremists who want to kill as many foreigners as possible might not want to be barred from entering other countries

Considering that Le Pen is a jewish cock sucker, and ISIS is a jewish puppet organisation, it actualy makes sense

Nationalism imply in ethnostates though

because its wants to provoke french nationalism and divide the west generally.

its pretty obvious

They are needing men ages 14 - 30 for military services, and since most arab men ran away when the going got tough....

It's just another subversive tactic.
>what you want is what your enemies want
Good then.

ISIS wants Europe to break in pieces, so they probably want Le Pen to win.

I don't mind muslims hate us, as long as they stay out. If they keep doing this, they are just harming their own in Europe. Muslims here are fucked if this escalates.

the left wants to blame the terror attack on the right, instead of on islam and their terrible immigration controls. It's the only way for them to feel good about the choices they've made; otherwise it damages their ego.

It's not true. Not in the slightest.

They don't give a fuck who wins or what their policies are. They want the West dead, and since Allah is on their side they believe they will win no matter what.

Because ISIS wants chaos, instability and a land conflict within their borders. They are provoking Europe with these attacks.

btw, today near the mosque in Lisbon, there were two police vans, 4 cars and like 15-20 cops. You only see more police in an ordinary day near politically key buildings like the parliament or airports.

ISIS just wants a massive war.

They want to provoke Europeans to rise up, BTFO out the Muslims in Europe so they will be forced to join Jihad.

Then they want the Europeans to come to Syria and fight them because they genuinely think we are in end times and the final battle is about to take place.

The final battle in the Koran is Ghouta and another place I cant remember in Syria.

This argument is so irritating.

I never got it.

So okay they attack us because they want us to hate them and any attempt to protect us from them is just what they want too.
But the people who believe this shit what do they actually think we should
Just lie down and wait for the next truck?

>dont you get it ISIS WANTS you to defend yourselves!

>as they stay out
Don't worry. As soon as they arrive here, they flee to the "white" countries.

ISIS thinks Muslim Jesus is on their side, and that they can't lose no matter the odds.

>Trump being tough on ISIS helps ISIS!

Just more "if you kill your enemies, they win" liberal bullshit

>If you kill them, they win!

Go to lisbon

ISIS literally wanted Hillary to win.

>The quickest way to peace is appeasement.
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard what fucktard said that Reagan?

yea its a psy-op on 3 fronts as i see it:
1) ISIS endorsing Le Pen is bad for Le Pen
2) ISIS does believe in the same apocalypse that the jews and evangelical Christians believe in. i'm not sure about the Catholics, but clearly the current pope is a jew if not by blood by ideology
3) this is the ONLY campaign move that Le Pen opposition can make right now, that a vote for Le Pen is a vote for ISIS.

They said the same thing about Trump and it is pretty clear Trump is tougher on ISIS than Obama. So I think you can assume that Le Pen will be tougher on ISIS.

>The quickest way to peace is appeasement
and hows that working out for the rape capital of the world?

basically this.

every muslim is a terrorist. islam is a religion of war and conquest. dont think for one second that the ''peaceful'' muslims are actually peaceful. ''ISIS wants LePen to win'' is just leftist propaganda to make people vote for someone else. so what if more muslims ger radicalized? itll just show the world how fucking shit islam is, and maybe we can start deporting them. nothing will ever stop those muslim pieces of shit, so we have to fight them

Pretty much

Same logic as "If you kill your enemies, they win"

Or

"Criticizing Islam will make us attack you more"

i put $100 on le pen. :^)

I had 3k on Trump and made YUGE money, so lets hope that the French gimme a good payout too.

>isis wants le pen to win
ISIS and FN are funded/controlled by zionists

Isis wants anyone to win.
>get a globalist
>more agents can enter countries through immigration

>get a populist
>more recruits from propaganda passed around about populists anti-immigration rhetoric
They're in a decent position when it comes to recruitment and infiltration.

They did it so the media could shill more for Macron while forcing the idea that islamophobia/voting FN is what ISIS wants. As soon as it happened MSM went "goyim look this is what evil jihadists want now vote Macron"

this, if you notice lots of radicalized people go in Syria to support Isis,
what's bad is that the situation in Eu degenerated too much, is either "surrender to Islam" or "Fight for your country" there is going to be blood regardless, but you can choose to fight to keep your country the one it always was...

1 billion muslims all believe this infographic?