/brg/ Boston Rally General 2 : Minuteman Edition

/brg/ - Boston Rally General

On May 13th, a free speech/pro-Trump rally will be held in the Boston Common on 139 Tremont St.

Libertarians, conservatives, classical liberals, or anyone else who supports Trump [spoiler] or just hates leftists [/spoiler] are encouraged to attend.

Bring stickman basics at LEAST. Boston is saturated with Antifa. Expect a shitload to be there. They WILL be violent.

----------------FAQ:

>Whats the point of this rally?
To show that there are Trump supporters in Boston. Also something to do over the weekend.

>Don't you know you'll get shit on by Antifa?
Thats why we need stickmen there. Bring helmets and goggles, respirators, etc.

>Trump is a Jew.
Doesn't matter. You don't need to support him 100% to attend this rally.

----------------DO's and DONT's:

DO NOT: Bring firearms or knifes, or bats.

DO NOT: Cover your face, That's for antifa

DO NOT: Come to this event if you're a skinhead or plan to act like one. If you are a skinhead, dress like a normie, but assist during skirmishes.

DO NOT: Come planning to instigate violence. Any fights must be strictly defensive or after Antifa have thrown smoke into crowd etc. etc.

DO NOT: Let Antifa beat the shit out of you because muh media coverage.

DO: Bring legal items that can be used for self defense, IE Pepper spray or a heavy flagpole

DO: Helmets, shin guards, goggles, respirators, and other body armor.

----------------OFFICIAL DISCORD:

discord.gg/8S6c6JC

----------------SHOPPING LIST:

Need a legal user to help discern MA laws on public assembly and assault.

Discord needs some work.

Public speakers to make appearances, Richard Spencer, Milo, Etc,

A strong twitter and reddit presence to notify and attract normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TQsGh8f
imgur.com/a/u3MKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll be there, let's try to keep things peaceful though and only swing if swung on.

No one is going to show up. People who hold right wing views in MA have jobs and are usually too busy to be driving into a liberal infested city to protest.

It's on a Saturday so that'll help

I live in /Boston/ and plan on showing up. If shit gets violent I'll be wearing a red baseball helmet.

>Boston is saturated with Antifa. Expect a shitload to be there. They WILL be violent.

what if you bring stencils with a Pepe on it and a caption that reads "Make America Great Again" and you sneak up in the crowd dressed like antifa and spray one on the back of his jacket or armor so he cant feel it, then shout "LOOK GUYS A TRUMPER FASCIST BASH TEH FASH!!!!!!!!" and get them to beat the shit out of their own faggots, and then video tape the assault so they also get arrested for the felonies

this idea came straight from Kek himself btw, i take no credit, he spoke through me

I'd like to go but it's probably not going to be viable with my schedule. I hope you guys don't get stabbed.

Also, take pictures of unmasked libshits. If I see my sister there I'm going to get our dad to cut her gibs.

Wilco

roger wilco

Fixed Discord link: discord.gg/TQsGh8f

wilco

Wilco, over

WE /ACTIVIST/ NOW BOYS.

I'm going but I'll be in deep cover dressed as antifa. I fit the profile so I'll take the advantage. I won't be violent either to our guys. My whole goal is HUMINT gathering. If I see one of /ourgoys/ get fucked up though. I'm willing to break cover though.

>srbija

???

Carry a can of bear spray so when a riot breaks out you can bear spray the shit out of them.

>Leafs
>Ever

It appears that my superiority has led to some controversy

What I made, take a look and let me know what you think.

imgur.com/a/u3MKs

>Dress in all black
>Go to rally
>Penetrate the Antifa crowd holding an ISIS flag
>No one will notice because it blends in
>If someone does just say they're islamaphobic if they want the flag to go
>Just stay with the crowd as long as possible
>next day
>footage of rally comes out
>Headlines all over "Antifa flies ISIS flag at rally"
>Apathetic Normies now completely fucking hate them
>Aren't allowed to show their support without massive social outrage

Kek wills it

Permitbro ever confirm?

>Implying the media will cover it and not just say that "right wing trolls infiltrated peaceful protestors"

Very well made, good job

Bump, probably gonna make the drive up from CT for this.

Nice, once we confirm the date I'll start posting these where I can. I print a bunch of them and put them throught the city.

Next thread should be shipping up to Boston edition

The method of garnering information has changed with the internet. There will be videos of the rally readily available, the videos will show the flag (hopefully) and if the media doesn't talk about it then they look like even bigger shills than ever before (if that even counts for anything now)

It's a win/win

Yes he does

Can't they delay the happening so it'll be on May 14th? All I want for my birthday is Antifa getting their shit pushed in.

bamp

We should create /ourownmedia/ to cover this kind of stuff... to feed them our images... cameranon?

Very excited for this, bringing a crew down from the 802.

Where are we with the permits.

Permit or not, this event is happening.

Permit guy is in the discord, he said that he's going to deliver the application in person on monday.

Kick their ass, Boston bros!

If they deny him we should protest.

Last thread I mentioned this. I could let some people crash at my place of they're coming from far away and need a place to sleep. My roommates are Sup Forumsacks to.

Our forefathers dressed up as Indians and dumped tea into the harbor. May we do them proud.

This is one of the oldest cities in our country and was founded on liberty. We will make them proud. We won't let their ideas be destroyed by these fuckers.

You heard the man, after-party at user's house.

Honestly I'd love to, I'm meh at photography and meh at writing though. Anyone have any idea how much the server upkeep would be for it?

Free with wordpress

Why the fuck not. I live in Roslindale so I'm only a train ride away from the Commons