HEAR Ye!! HEAR Ye!!! We Have a List of Known Fascists!!

These fucking imbecilic "ANTIFA" Have given us a wonderful gift!! They have created a list of names for /pol to crawl through and cross check all hundreds of antifa sympathizers. PLEASE!! Have a gander and we may have some progress is exposing the scummier that is LEFTISM!

refusefascism.org/2017/04/09/signatories-of-the-refuse-fascism-call-to-action/

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org/2017/04/09/signatories-of-the-refuse-fascism-call-to-action/
archive.is/zHcgH
pastebin.com/13YahS24
campus-watch.org/blog/2014/09/contrary-to-georgetown-prof-claims-dean-says
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/turkey-demands-resignation-of-every-university-dean-in-country-a/
discoverthenetworks.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is too good
Wonder if there's any notable names on the list

Its weird that they go on about fascism, without a hint of understanding the irony that they are the only ones acting like fascists

I'm gonna try to keep this bumped, OP. I think there may be some surprises when we look into the list. It's pretty huge so it needs lots of attention.

Would someone be able to run multiple a mass search on the entire names list? Their is alot of material to comb through.

>it's yet another "violence == fascism meme" post

Regardless, bump.

>refusefascism.org/2017/04/09/signatories-of-the-refuse-fascism-call-to-action/

Look at this shit, pick a random name and see how the foundations of our society is being torn apart. They got our damn Libraries for christ sake!!

I don't have the capabilities for that but WE CAN MAKE A FUN GAME! I LIKE GAMES! POL LIKES GAMES! WE GAME!

Post that ends in 00-03 look up last names with A
04-07 look up last names with B
08-11 C
12-15 D
16-19 E
20-23 F
24-27 G
28-31 H
32-35 I
36-39 J
40-43 K
44-47 L
48-51 M
52-55 N
56-59 O
60-63 P
64-67 Q
68-71 R
72-75 S
76-79 T
80-83 U
84-87 V
88-91 W
92-93 X
94-97 Y
98-99 Z

bumping out of interest.

>dragonkins marching for science

g-guys? everyone is equal, right?

>/pol

Easiest way to spot a shill

huh

Bump

Rolling

user, graduate beyond the Left's moral framework of fascism = automatic bad & unreasonable. You can't win if you operate by the enemies morality and let them define your moral cosmology.

Read the origin of the Italian fascist movement. They we're an organic grouping of anti-Communists who coalesced the Right into a successful movement. Don't have to agree with everything they did or believed, but do need to appraise them and their ideas with a sophistication beyond the Left's "that is badthink from wrongpeople".

This is why I Love Lists!!!

bump

smells gurd

she probably thinks she looks very special and individual.

N

>not signing up en masse with names like "Schlomo Goldberg", "Chaim Shekelstein", and "Oye Veyberg"

>Searches for "stein"

archived
archive.is/zHcgH

redo of n

Don't denigrate fascism by calling antifa fascists. Fascism in Italy got shit done, antifa is just a group of trust fund commies who throw a tantrum when people disagree with them.

Nancy Kogel

Seems like her, militant Vegan.

Pasta'd for future reference

Is fascism the new buzzword?

in case it get's taken down
archive.is/zHcgH

Anyone in law enforcement with access to NCIC could simply find out what state they live in and get their address, what kind of car they drive, vehicle registration number, DOB, and in some cases, their SSN. Not that I know from experience, or anything.

Facism is a buzzword since the '30.

It's been a big one in England since at least the 70s.

Like "For Fuck's Sake," it's finally made it over the pond.

>its just a bunch of random names

what the fuck is even the point? What if somebody has the same name as somebody in the list but isn't a facist? jesus leftys are fucking stupid and useless

have a bump

The bottom one

Time to write in all the BAMN names.

The thing about this list is, If I was dumb enough to put my name on a list of people that was organizing some radical movement,
It "would" and "should", if you were any kind of lawyer, be used against me by the federal govt to provided evidence of my radical behavior.
So why the fuck would these idiots put their names on this website.
(((Its very easy to find them)))

Raw paste to get started with.
pastebin.com/13YahS24

when some /leftypol/ people got doxed, a lot of them were using gmail accounts with their actual names in it. I believe many are just that stupid.

I was looking at the same person. What a dumb whore.

bumping for lulz potential

Just a coincidence

If they truly believed that fascists were among them, they wouldn't put their first and last name up on a website. Goes to show how delusional they are, sad that they don't even believe in the bullshit they spew. Idiots.

Very useful info here. If you guys find anyone in the San Diego area on that last, let me know.

>So why the fuck would these idiots put their names on this website.
You answered it yourself: they're stupid.

The first DAMN SAND NIGGER
I search is a fucking Professor spreading Islamic propaganda in D.C. highschools out of Georgetown University.

CampusWatch was on this guys ASS too!
campus-watch.org/blog/2014/09/contrary-to-georgetown-prof-claims-dean-says

These people are literally going insane. Pic is from the website.

I search a dozen people already. About 1/3 were professors.

A cohencidence more like

They're becoming more ridiculous as time goes on.
Now people can see them in their true, purest form: a bunch of self-entitled pricks who rant and stomp their feet when things don't go their way. When Obama was elected, were there mass riots from his opponents' supporters? I don't remember so. Now that Trump has won the election, they're going batshit crazy and screeching like autists over nothing.

Trump has been in his mandate only for a few months. How can they say that he's "fascist"? Has he suppressed free speech? Has he signed any executive order who utterly destroys people freedom? I'm from Italy, but I haven't heard about anything like that, those kind of news tend to cross the ocean. They're screaming and throwing up tantrums like they've been under 8 years of slavery under the iron fist of a bloodthirsty dictator, but in truth... nothing really happened.

I'm really, really happy with this. Trump's election was the necessary trigger to expose the so-called "fighters for justice", "anti-fascists", "etc. etc." for what they are: violent, abusive, intolerant. They've hidden under a curtain of good intentions, sensible words and great ideals for too long: now we see what's behind the curtain.

After all, "Apocalypse" means "Revelation".

lotta kikes in that list

Bump

One person I looked up was some autistic Star Wars fan.

Cristina Bacchilega is Professor of English at the University of Hawai'i at Manoa. She is the author of Postmodern Fairy Tales: Gender and Narrative Strategies

EVERY TIME

lol what will this accomplish?

>hurr durr we will stand together in a big crowd and chant until Trump is impeached!!!!

It accomplished for us to get a name list for DOTR.

Remember to archive everything lads.

lol Trump is Firelord Ozai

HOW DO WE KNOW OP ISN'T JUST AN ANTIFA SHILL PUTTING DOWN THE NAMES OF GIVEN RIGHT WING MEMBERS TRYING TO GET US TO DOX THEM?!?

Lydia Berg-Hammond - an executive at Flavorpill media.

Peter Birkenhead is a regular contributor to Salon.com, where he writes personal essays and cultural criticism.

>will stand together in a big crowd and chant until Trump is impeached!!!!
You know have targets for those moabs you need to use till 2018.

bump

Bump

Chris Chase-dunn - Professor and globalist socio-economic author

How do we know you're not False Flagging OP, use you're head fucknut! Why would OP make an entire website with a thousand names on a list claiming the list to be Antifa while actually putting up names of Right Wing anons?

Do a few searches on the names. I've not come across one person even moderate in beliefs. All lefties.

Nice post.
oooh

Did you just call people who signed a petition fascists? nu/pol/ is retarded beyond belief.

>Rais Ahmed
>Zulfi Ahmed

WTF WHO LET THE AHMEDS IN ON THIS?

mods need to start banning people for political ignorance unless in the form of a question

Really activates the ol' almonds.

>literally honeypotted themeselves.

Meme war over.
Ez game ez life

By the way I didn't get to thank the Austrian user in the video games thread on his advice to me. If you're here, thanks a lot!

>>122200702219518393584

We need a list of ALL LEFTIST PROFESSORS and their UNIVERSITIES to scorn them for polluting the minds of our youth.

Erdogan got it right when he sacked 21,000 teachers who were fomenting dissent in the hearts and minds of the turkish youth.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/turkey-demands-resignation-of-every-university-dean-in-country-a/

Anyone else think its suspicious theres so many professors? Theyre prkbably the leadera right?

(((Cohen)))

I bet 10 shekels soros is behind this one.

Ctrl F "Gold" and see what I've witnessed

Colia Liddell Lafayette Clark

Professor Colia Clark is candidate for the US Senate for the State of New York

Colia L. Clark, a committed Pan Africanist, has spent a lifetime in activist work in the areas of civil rights, human rights, womens rights, workers rights and rights for the homeless and youth.

Clark was born in rural Hinds county Mississippi and spent most of her childhood years in Jackson, Mississippi. Each fall until her late teens, Clark’s family migrated to the Mississippi Delta for cotton picking season. She was born into a land owning clan, but her young father and mother secured a share cropper contract with a local white farmer. The family was an activist family with her father and maternal grandfather working on projects with the Southern Tenant Farmers Union in the neighboring county of Copiah.

bump

Found him
> ((( )))

Almost all of those last names are pseudo-Jewish or outright Jewish.

Also, the whole Kelly family, might even think the dog signed

Dude what the FUCK. Almost all those names are Jewish
>Goclowski
>Godfrey
>Goetz
>Gold
>Goldberg
>Goldin
>Goldner
>Goodlow
>Goodman
We really are at war with Jews!

Bump & good work.

The best Helicopters are not the ones used for Transport....

Important KB that people can check out if they want:

I've also done several threads talking about Leftist Protests/Protest Networks in the past.

George "All I want for Christmas is white genocide" Ciccariello-Maher

(quote from his twitter)

>2x Gold
>1x Goldberg
>1x Goldin
>1x Goldner
>2x Goldstein

CHECKED

Also:
>2x Silver
>2x Pearl
>1x Perlman
>1x Pearlman
>1x Bergman
>1x Bloomberg
>2x Eisenberg
>1x Feigenberg
>1x Freiberg
>2x Greenberg
>1x Steinberg

Goddamn they're fucking dumb. Weak, cowardly, and dumb.

We deserve better enemies. Nevertheless, every enemy must be destroyed.

More like
>stockholm syndrome

Perhaps they're wondering why you cure a man, before sending him to the vas chamber

Samefagging much?

Our enemies are the pedophile bankers, industrialists, spooks etc.

Antifa is small time bullshit compared to the final bosses. We're still at level 1.

Nice, wonder if it's any similarity to
discoverthenetworks.org

>1%

the truth behind the list. LISTS BLOW MY MIND!!!

>Moore
>Smith
Those are the go-to last names Jews have used for centuries when they want to hide their Jewishness.

In addition

>15x Cohen

Everyone know that Alex Soros calls the shots rights? We need to find him in the crowd in the footage.