/happening/ 500 ineligible voters cast ballots in North Carolina

>i swear Trump has a time machine

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/report-500-ineligible-voters-cast-ballots-north-carolina-46939625

Other urls found in this thread:

abc11.com/politics/new-push-to-repeal-our-states-stand-your-ground-law/1859589/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel it...

>500 cases is not rampant

Even one is too many.

Hoooo boy.

Fake news. CNN says there is no evidence of voter fraud, and Obama assured us that rigging elections doesn't exist.

>commit felony
>Wut u meen I cant vote?

dey dindu nuffin baaby

I mean Obama DID tell illegals they could vote in the election and it would be fine.

>2016 - voter fraud isn't real
>2017 - 500 cases isn't rapant

Where the fuck are the results from California?

I need to see the thousands if not MILLIONS of illegal votes in California.

500 out of 4.8 million is effectively nothing. Only a pedant would say otherwise.

In a close race with real issues on the line, even one is too many.

This.

I would be really curious about how many of those 500 were outright fraud as opposed to mistakes like someone casting a vote in the wrong polling place or being a unregistered citizen of the district and casting a ballot.

B..but they're citizens of the WORLD!
Why won't you just let them vote, racists :^)

effectively it is voter fraud
even if it is only one (1) and the remaining 499 are simply misplaced/invalid votes were people draw a dick on the ballot

>its ok to allow 500 illegal acts out of 4.8 million

>who cares about broken laws.
>only 400 out of the 3000000 crimes commited are rape so why punish rapists??????

these 500 are only found because they were felons. they didn't find any more because they didn't look.

I don't think anyone disagrees with the fact that small numbers of ballots are cast when they shouldn't be. Call it fraud or whatever, that small of a number is pretty good anecdotally when you've dealt with the public and know how stupid people are.

Real question would be how far are we willing to inconvenience the legitimate voters to stamp out this statistically insignificant threat? And would the trade off between the number of legitimate voters who are discouraged by these efforts vs number of invalid votes cast be acceptable.

This seems like a non issue that really has no better solution at the moment.

Illegals are like cockroaches.

For every 5 you see there are 5000 hidden.
So 500 discovered likely means 500.000 in reality.

But then Americans shouldn't bitch because they are against standardized ID cards.

500 is enough to take over a voting district and install a new democrat representative.

democrats are against id cards because they think blacks are too stupid and poor to pay 15 bucks to a dmv before november. demoRATS =/= americans. real america wants voter id laws

Fuck
I should move to NC

abc11.com/politics/new-push-to-repeal-our-states-stand-your-ground-law/1859589/

> We'll pay 3 trillion for a war but won't pay for Voter ID
Death to America DESU

>it's okay to put shit in the cup of milk if the poo is very little

Even we got IDs for voting here in Mexico. How Jewish are the senators?

we have 16 ethnic and religious jews in our senate

poor people can get free IDs

Check southern California, and I'd bet that number triples.

>ATF officials found that about 500 ineligible gun owners purchased firearms in the 2016 gun show - but not enough to change the outcome of any race war, according to an audit released Friday.
>The audit's findings contradict Democrat claims that illegal fire arms sales run rampant in North Carolina.
So lefties, how does it feel when the table is reversed, and it's an issue critical to you?

bump for beaners voting

This

Nationwide, the voter fraud was likely in the millions.

bump

7 million registered voters in NC.

That's 0.00007142857% voter fraud.