Trump puts EU ahead of Britain in trade queue

Betrayed again.

Finally, something reasonable.

Shrug.

EU is a bigger economy than Britain. Does not mean the Brits will be left out, plenty of room at the table.

At least the Queen looks pleased.

freedum ain't free

This is what we get for trusting Trump.

>the times
>real news

What bong is it? Question unrelated.

Isn't it time we all praised MOLOCH right this second and get rid of this giant orange charlatan?

>western countries backstabbing at every possible time

oh wow

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUHHUJHUHHHUUUUU I HELPED YOU GUYS GET HIM ELECTED I STARTED THE FIRST TRUMP SUBREDDIT AND EVERYTHING AAQQAAAAAHHHHHHH

It was her birthday l*d

Well yeah. Trump wants to make America great again and dealing with the biggest trading block on the planet is how you do it.

>thinking a burger is anything more than a worthless traitor
read powell nab

If you go "extreme Brexit" then you go back to the front of the queue.

I really hope the eu crashes and burns within the next five years, Tis the only thing that will eternally silence remainers

America first means America first even if that means preferring EU instead of UK for the well-being of America, so be it.

>trade queue

The fuck is that?

Why would there be a specific order in which to make trade deals?
He can sign 6 trade deals on the same day if he wanted.

You know how it goes
Beady eyes, mouthful of lies etc.

>Me right now

Thank you for your dedication, marmate, sorry Trump himself was a waste of time. But at least we redpilled a fuck ton of people and continue to do so. That is more valuable by far.

Not as valuable as our exorbitant trade surplus!

I'm going to jack off tonight with your tears as lube

Pic related

How fucking old is she anyways? Is she consuming the blood of virgins or something?

How the fucking hell is she still alive? I need answers.

>The Times are working for Share blue
??

Trump always said USA first faggot. If EU gives us a better trade deal than you, he's taking the better deal for me. You think we owe you something? you think we're family? If me, my wife, my kid, and you are sitting at a table and on that table is four grains of rice, I'm giving my wife a grain, my kid a grain, taking a grain for myself, then stabbing your pasty neck with a fork and stealing your grain to split amongst my family tomorrow. Fuck off Muhammad.

You make me so proud.

What is it with Americans and having absolutely no sense of moral standards at all?

The EU deal was already being done, we put in a lot of the ground work.

h-he'll get round to us, rr-right?