Turkey's collapse

is this the only solution for Turkey and for middle east in general? what's your opinion Sup Forums ?

Turks need to go back to siberia

>Syria
>not Kurdistan

this tb h

you forgot armenia desu

also would remove kebab 10/10

Byzantine Militair Republic

sure
more like north-eastern Syria
yeah, mount Ararat and lands near Van lake are definitely Armenian clay

Fuck that, this looks much better.

you need to add rize and trabzon to georgia too

There's more Turks in Istanbul than Greeks in the entire world, how does Greece deal with that kind of demographic shift?
>inb4 genocide
how does Greeks get this land if the inhabitants know the end result is genocide?

>giving georgia, a who?tier nation, that much territory, all of which has 0 ethnic georgians

One can dream.

fap material
map is based on referendum
>Turks in Istanbul
>not crypto-greeks
it was meme. Georgia is claiming only north-eastern part of turkey

>caring about sandnigger border issues and land rights

Georgians = sandniggers
Turks = sandniggers
Armenians = sandniggers
Azeris = sandniggers
Kurds = ultra sandniggers
Arabs = sandniggers
Iranians = sandniggers

I don't fucking care. Sage.

>crypto minorities

This. Ive seen stats saying upto 40% are not turkish. There are one to five million armenians.

Atleast two million if you count hamshen*

You give the cockroaches a nice cleansing shower at their "relocation" camps.

yeah good luck with that map

Piss off, Lei Ying

>hamshen

I can see you're some diaspora fag since you're up to date with your nobody meme ethnicities.

t. pajeet
i have never seen sand in my entire life. i live near sea and even beach is full with stones
hamshens mostly left Turkey and live abroad

how does it feel to know that you are a sandnigger parading under a Norwegian flag? It must suck being brown desu

>is this the only solution for Turkey

no, this is better

why nothing to Armenia? they lost the most to Turkey and the Turks moved Kurds in to replace them.

Kurds and Armenians were living side by side for centuries

map related. as you can sea they didn't had clear majority at all
thanks for advice sebrbro

>""""""""""""""""""Free"""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Syrian"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" "army" flag

didn't even knew difference between those flags, they both look same

what does Suckashvili have to do with this topic?

>sandnigger

Nothing, I just have a Suckasvili pic and since your georgian I wanted to use it.

Suckashvili is fucking Joo
his real surname is Saakhov

personally i support Assad, even though he is allied with Russia

Greeks can't handle their pocket money, let alone the Bosphorus

Assad's government is pretty much the best you can get in Syria. The west opposes him obv. because of the pipelines, hence the cooperation with the saudis (that fund ISIS).

Have this one too then, colombobro.

tru. if Syria will fall to the west, it will another step to globalisation. but that's offtopic...

I would be fine even if the coastal areas of Turkey just separated and formed their own secular state, my interactions with most of the people that hail from former greek areas from the coast of Anatolia have been great since they share the western/european mindset.

You can nuke the rest or give it to the Kurds for I care, the further in you get the more retarded and religious you get.

Leaf is right.

Greedy men who elevate themselves above the law become lawless in themselves and thus commit grave sins and terrible crimes. The spirit of antichrist, the same spirit which has dwelled in many like Napoleon, Alexander, Mussolini, and Hitler dwells within him but he is not the foretold one, nay he is one of many antichrist who current stomp around the world to make way for the True Beast to come.

Know this Sup Forums, due to the unlawful and abusive actions of Sultan Tayyip Erdoğan, the deconstruction of Turkey has begun and will become a problem for the world before long which will lead to the triggering of major events in the Middle East, including the likely conquest of Constantinople by the Russians, a prophecy which has been foretold by Gaon Vilna, consider one of the greatest geniuses ever to study the Talmud and other writings relating to it. He suggests that the days of the messiah (the messiah mentioned in the Talmud and other religions coming to usher in a "1000 year golden age""") will be around is coming and we should all prepare as he states:

"“When you hear that the Russians have captured the city of Crimea, you should know that the times of the Messiah have started, that his steps are being heard. And when you hear that the Russians have reached the city of Constantinople, you should put on your Shabbat clothes and don’t take them off, because it means that the Messiah is about to come any minute.”

Crimea was in Russian hands at his time, so the idea that they would march in again wouldn't make sense unless viewed from the modern context of Ukraine holding the territory. I believe that Turkey will destabilize to the point where the nation falls into disarray that Russia must intervene to secure its own interests and borders. Once this event occurs, the days of the dragon messiah will begin and the world will lament for the return of the Lord Jesus is at hand.

By that logic meds arent white.

If what he says is codified in the old testament written in hebrew, then he might be onto something. Ive heard this before tho, care to give some good sources?

I would recommend Genesis Six Conspiracy by Gary Wayne as a major read as it has the best way of understanding end time prophecy. The person that Gaon speaks of is the true Antichrist, the one ordained by Jesus Christ to come at the end of the age to reek the vengeance of the dragons on the populace of mankind.

Think about it like this; Turkey begins to splinter and rebel groups arise to fight for the secular state, or perhaps nationalist groups like the Kurds or western peoples of Turkey will attempt their own rebellion as well, plus consider ISIS and other forms of Islamic jihad to infiltrate the nation. Russia might intervene if shit gets too serious, and given the importance of the Dardanelles to Russia.

How long such an event would take during the course of the civil war I am not sure, but I assure you that Gaon is likely going to be correct on this since he's already proven with the first half of the prophecy that he isn't a fraud.

Will the marble emperor greet them?

When I refer to the dragon messiah, I refer to the Antichrist of Revelations, the one ordained by God's plan. The reason I do so is because the bloodline of this individual will be of Nephilim descent, just as the blood of Christ needed to be pure from the sons of Seth and the line of King David, so much the Antichrist have the blood of their fathers, the fallen ones.

The dragons are fallen angels, they are the fathers of Nephilim whose descendants are the ultra elite we know today. The dragon messiah will be from an elite family which has this blood coursing through his veins.