Hypocrisy when the law deals with female criminals

>bisexual teacher befriends student
>gets students details from school db
>initiates contact out of school
>inappropriate physical shenanigans
>involves other students in orgies
>relationship for 2 years.

I've avoided pronouns. Imagine for a moment the furor if the teacher was male and the student female.

Then read the links.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-39667562

gov.uk/government/publications/teacher-misconduct-panel-outcome-ms-francoise-jenkins

The punishment doled out the monster of a sexual predator?
>Ms Jenkins was prohibited from teaching indefinitely which means she cannot teach in any school, sixth form college, relevant youth accomodation or children's home in England.
She has to find a new job...

>inb4 muh why could I be molested by a milfy bi teacher?

Other urls found in this thread:

canberratimes.com.au/act-news/teacher-student-sex--laws-under-the-microscope-20150507-ggwfj5.html
dec.nsw.gov.au/detresources/Employee-student-relationships_NyhzIfaple.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2534546/Teacher-jailed-fleeing-France-15-year-old-girl-pupil-divorced-wife-sell-house-divide-proceeds.html)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2678856/Male-teacher-formed-relationship-pupil-18-Christian-school-resigns-police-open-investigation.html
slatergordon.com.au/blog/appropriate-contact-students-legal-information-wa-teachers
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-39667562
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Little boys don't get pregnant and bear a cost on their parents.

on one hand it's true that young boys will probably not be traumatized by having early sexual encounters with qt teachers. on the other hand, if the left is going to tolerate this double standard, then they need to acknowledge there is a basis for having two standards to begin with.

>The punishment doled out the monster of a sexual predator?
The student was 17 though. That is above the legal age of consent in the UK. The only problem was that she was a teacher.

Says right here:
>Francoise Jenkins, 45, was a teacher at Danum Academy, Doncaster, when relations with the Year 13 pupil began.
You start year 13 at the age of 17. So the student might even have been 18 years old.

There is a clear difference between the sexes. Deal with it.

kek i wish i got to fuck her in school

>judging men and women by the same standards

Fuck off m8. A woman can only ever be a 'predator' in very rare circumstances. Pretending like male and female sexual predators are the same is ridiculous.

Jealous as fuck my hot teacher never invited me to orgies tbqh lads.

n-nice

See

Niiiiice. I don't know where all these sexed up teachers were during my school days.

Some women just never get enough dirty fuck action.

Ask your mum for more info.

It's not about the sex of the student. It's about the sex o the teacher. If a male teacher has a relationship with a male student, he will be vilified and prosecuted the same as if it were a female student. If a female teacher had a relationship with a female student, no one would care just like no one cares when a female has a relationship with a male student.

It's because society views males as predators.

>Obfuscate one detail to gather moralists
>Thread isn't so popular

You only reason why age of consent exist is so population control is in the back of everyone's mind to keep them in check

No, they just get their rapist pregnant and then have to pay child support.

Very nice.

Teacher & parent here.
IF I got caught having diddled a student (regardless of AoC) I would expect
>criminal charges
>the media trampling my rosegarden out the front trying to get pic or an interview
>being taken into custody

Not
>interviewed by a panel from the Ed. Dept and a review by another panel to decide if I can continue to work in the field.

It's not just the gender issue here- it's the trust and duty of care.
If a teacher crosses that line, and many have both male an female they've broken a covenant that truly is sacred.
Female teachers that do so are consistently treated more leniently than male teachers by the law.

This is now a hot teacher thread.

>Year 13
that's 18 years old.

It's not a criminal case, you stupid fucking mong.

>The National College for Teaching and Leadership panel
does that sound like a court of law?

If she was a man, she'd face the exact same disciplinary action.

The children she slept with were all black and she brought young white girls to please them. Just how it is. White women can't help but be attracted to young, virile black men.

Came to post this. Niice... digits

>If she was a man, she'd face the exact same disciplinary action.
See

>prosecuted

for what?
there is no crime.
if it was a male, having a relationship with any student regardless of gender, he would be struck off from the teaching register just as this woman was.

Are you fucking dense, mate?
The student was over the age of consent.
You cannot prosecute someone for a non-existent crime.
Had the teacher been male, the student still would have been 18, and no crime would have been committed.
I don't know how else i can explain this to you, you fucking idiot.
Maybe try to analyze what you read before making stupid fucking threads.

>"Sexual misconduct includes behaviour that can reasonably be construed as involving an inappropriate and overly personal and intimate relationship with, conduct towards or focus on a child or young person,"
canberratimes.com.au/act-news/teacher-student-sex--laws-under-the-microscope-20150507-ggwfj5.html
>You must not have a sexual relationship with a school student. It is
irrelevant whether the relationship is homosexual or heterosexual,
consensual or non-consensual or condoned by parents or caregivers.
dec.nsw.gov.au/detresources/Employee-student-relationships_NyhzIfaple.pdf
Granted the minute details may vary cuntry to cuntry let alone states or territories but in essence
TEACHERS, DON'T FUCK YOUR STUDENTS

The fact that you guys are focusing on the AoC argument and not the dichotomy between punishments handed out to male teachers who transgress vs. female teachers is quite telling.

I don't even understand what you're trying to say now.
She is no longer allowed to teach.
What else could possibly happen to her?
It's not a criminal matter, because she hasn't committed a crime.
It's a civil matter.
If she had been male, the exact same thing would have happened to her, she would be struck off from the teaching register, nothing more.
What part of this are struggling to understand?

can you show me an example of a male teacher facing criminal charges for sexual relations with a student over the age of 17?
You can't. Because it isn't a crime.

Please fuck off with your imagined outrage.

No she wouldn't. It's viewed as abusing a position of authority you fucking mong.

Ah, so you are retarded.

Calm down m8. Stop focusing purely on the legal punitive measures for a moment and look at the bigger pic.
Play both scenarios thru your mind (using history as a guide eg, Jeremy Forrest - dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2534546/Teacher-jailed-fleeing-France-15-year-old-girl-pupil-divorced-wife-sell-house-divide-proceeds.html)
Now. Without any AoC concerns - that guy got harried by the media for months, and I know I'm not exaggerating here, months. Constantly.

>Please fuck off with your imagined outrage.
Spoken like a true passive aggressive cunt with no bearing on the argument.

Well that was difficult

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2678856/Male-teacher-formed-relationship-pupil-18-Christian-school-resigns-police-open-investigation.html

>No she wouldn't. It's viewed as abusing a position of authority you fucking mong.
only applies to people under the age of 18, you fucking mong.

>police probe
i asked for criminal charges

Actually it doesn't
>It is against the law for a person in a position of 'care and authority' (for example, a teacher) to have sex, or to try to have sex with a person under 18 years.
Yes, that does include AoC but, this from the NSW tafe site
>As a TAFE NSW employee, you must not enter into a romantic or sexual
relationship with any student (including any adult student) that you are
responsible for teaching, tutoring, advising, assessing, or for whom you
provide pastoral or welfare support. To do so raises serious questions of
conflict of interests, trust, confidence, dependency, and of equality of
treatment.
>Such relationships may also have a negative impact on the
teaching and learning environment for other students and colleagues, and
may carry a serious reputational risk for the Department.

Like I said sunshine, don't get hung up on the minutiae.

he got harried by the media for months because the girl was 15.
i'm sorry mate but if you can't see the moral difference between banging a 15 year old and banging an 18 year old you need help.

it says literally nothing about a crime being committed.

the woman in your OP article was struck off from teaching, as per the rules in the UK and Australia.
You're trying to suggest she got off lightly.
She received the maximum possible punishment she can.

>i'm sorry mate but if you can't see the moral difference between banging a student under your care and banging a student under your care you need help.
Tided that up for you m8.

>In Western Australia, what is inappropriate contact and whether it is reasonable is often the ultimate question when a matter goes before a Magistrate or, more commonly, a judge and jury in a District Court.
>In Western Australia, there are two offences broadly speaking with which a teacher can be charged in relation to physical contact with students – Common Assault and Indecent Assault.
>More often than not, the discretion of whether to charge the teacher is one that lies with the Police after a complaint has been made by a principal, parent or student.
slatergordon.com.au/blog/appropriate-contact-students-legal-information-wa-teachers

>She received the maximum possible punishment she can.
Minus the media attention.

What's the difference?

>you need help.
Gee maybe you could be that help, and spell it out for us? What is the moral difference?

>slatergordon.com.au/blog/appropriate-contact-students-legal-information-wa-teachers

Assault is non-consensual contact, you twat.
Assault is assault, doesn't matter if you're a fucking teacher or a bin man.

>Minus the media attention.
because the dike she was scissoring was 18 and it's literally a non-story?

a 15 year old is a child and an 18 year old is an adult

counter: a 15 year old is an adult and an 18 year old is an adult

our Pommycunt moral guardian who clearly thinks that it's ok to fuck a student
>i-i-if she's muh over 18
and has no issue with female teachers who offend getting lighter sentences *generally* than male teachers who offend

is going to guide us in making a moral decision about whether to fuck a student or not?

It has been fun givig you a stir and watching your outrage build m8 but I do have shit I have to get on with.
You keep thinking it's ok for teachers to fuck students snowflake. It's what makes you special.

not in the eyes of the law, which is specifically what OP was refering to with his insinuation that female teacher got off lightly.

> Men and women aren't the shame
> Surprise when they are treated differently
IMAJUN MAI SHAWCK

ye, fuck off

Hi, NAMBLA.

t. chad fbi

Appeal to authority.

>OP
OP is a fag.

This is so hot

Burn in hell faggot.

Does anyone know if a teacher or I can get in trouble with the law or the schools administration if an affair happens to be in college instead of high school? The age of consent here is 12 and you're basically an adult right when you're 18 btw.

Asking for a friend :)

>bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-39667562

she deserves nobel peace prize for her actions... NOT JAIL !!!

The United Caliphate is a feminazi state, what do you expect?

Fuck. Where was the sexy, horny teacher when I was in school. Every fucking teach there was 60+ saggy tits.

Jesus Christ Gretel, you need to settle.

>if a teacher or I can get in trouble with the law
really depends on AoC as our knickers in a knot pommycunt friend has pointed out
>or the schools administration
most fucking definitely. If you aren't expelled (considering consent) and he loses his job you'd both be lucky.

>tfw I had a Maths teacher like pic related. I'm sure she knew she was fapfodder and played to it.

I'd have pounded the ever living fuck out of that milf pussy.

>yfw you will never be in primary school again
>yfw your chance at having sex with your milf teacher has passed, forever

Guess I'm not in trouble with the authority which was my biggest concern

Consent how? As in mutual agreement? And does my or hers suspension could be possible even if both of us consented? Even if it's off the books? It's a she and I'm a dude btw

>Year 13

I was 18 in year 13, age of consent in England is 16, literally a non story

Even if the age of consent is 12, if an adult (≥18) has sex with a child (≤17) then it's pedophilia and you're charged as such.

Women in western societies experience no consequences. It's a sad truth. White suicide is real, and women have already pulled the trigger.

No need to worry about her getting fucked by the law then

It's the academia I'm concerned about too

>It's a she and I'm a dude btw
Paedo teacher detected. Enjoy your visit from the federales m8.

I'm 18 brah. She's the one who is the pedo

>implying federales actually do anything at all

Nice

What a lucky kid....I'd give anything to fuck my high school french teacher in the school staff room. Pic related

Had a super qt teacher in school. Never had to balls to flirt with her or anything.

Am I the only one who thinks everyman should lose their virginity by 13?

Preferably to hot sex teachers

Nope, Milo yiannopolous thinks so too