Why is criticism of women not allowed on the internet or in gaming communities...

Why is criticism of women not allowed on the internet or in gaming communities, and why do men adamantly white knight them?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/wiki/reddiquette
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because women honestly cant defend themselves in any intelligible manner.

And white knights have zero self esteem and desperately seek the acceptance and approval of the lesser sex

>gaming communities

Because secretly they know women are the weaker sex.

Because women rarely criticize each other (other than when they are jealous). Look at their social media, every comment is "omg, you're so beautiful". They are exactly like jews/blacks, every form of criticism is misogyny (antisemitism/racism).

nobody can say it better than this
/thread

IQ is qt3.14

Women criticize each other 10x more then men do - they just do it behind each other's backs while complimenting them to their face

You put it very well. I've asked this before on different parts of the internet and I always get people flooding in to insist that we live in a prude traditional society and that women are victims and that I have male privilege (it seems as though most people actually do believe male privilege exists, they just don't say "check your privilege!" in an energetic autistic way like the SJWs do).

Criticism of women is not allowed because women are simply the eternal victims and the protected sex. Men give them that power because men are slaves to pussy. Men have an inherent desire to protect women because women are the ones that give birth to the offspring. Of course, guys just want to get laid.

Women in the west get to do whatever they want and will hardly be criticized for it, because we've 'liberated' them on multiple levels and women inherently fear being socially shamed more than anything else.

>betas play video games
>betas don't interact with women in real life
>one appears in their natural habitat
>they sperg out and give them attention in hopes of winning them over
>everything goes to shit
>another community is destroyed

There are no women on the internet.

The GSG operating in streetware sound always cool in theory, but in fact it looks like shit

Yeah there are, but mostly on social media. Before social media they thought the internet was only for nerds with no friends.

>This exact thing
>Bitch joins guild
>Everyone going crazy "careful what you type!" "want some help :P?",etc
>Free stuff everywhere,she sucks but can't say anything or you get kicked
>Eventually she does that flirty thing and everyone does whatever she wants
>I'm immune to the vaginal jew so it doesn't work on me and call her out a couple of times
>Log in and already kicked out and even blocked by some of my old guildmates
No fuck them all,these things trigger me.

>she chose the operator (before DLC$ with the tightest pants)

What a shocker. No girl wants to cosplay Twitch.

Men have no in-group preference and men in western society grow up with feminism forced on them from day one. Keep that in mind the next time your "fellow men" turn on you for a woman.

Twitches new outfit could be cool to cosplay tho

So you are:
a kike
a faggot
a gamer
Kys a soon as possible.

>caring that a female is dressed up as a game character

Maybe she isn't really a gamer, maybe she does it for attention, maybe she genuinely loves the character and or the game. In any case I don't give a shit. I don't care about any cosplay really. No one should care about this shit.

Twitch is tastefully pretty you shut your whore mouth

:^)

That sucks and while I have not experienced that directly I know that it does happen. My issue isn't with the woman then it's with the men. Sounds like those desperate faggots really shitted that game up.

it's not twitch you autist

Sorry is obviously meant for She has posted other cosplays and doesn't actually get offended by the comments, and that's the point I'm making - men seem to instinctually defend women when sometimes they don't even need it

i'd bang pic related

women have always been a protected class.

Can confirm. ONE girl wrecked the same crew GTA V three times. First time, she joined and starting being more vocal than anyone on Social Club. But then she just started attacking old members for no reason, accusing them of not being dedicated enough or something. Literally accused me of harassing her because I didn't ban someone who she said had killed her (it was he said she said because neither recorded the incident despite having that feature on the xbone). She eventually attacked one of the commissioners like this. He kicked her immediately. They let her back in for some reason. Turns out, she was like the internet girlfriend of one of the commissioners this time. This allowed her to get away with bullshit for much longer until both she and the commissioner were eventually kicked. Comes back a third time. Somehow gets promoted to lieutenant. At this point it was clear what was going to happen so me and a shit load of other guys just split off and made a better crew. This time I demanded that I be made a comissioner so that I wouldn't have to put up with this shit in the future.

And the worst part is that all of this actually happened. The fact that it played out so stereotypically actually kind of pushed me more towards Sup Forums at the time.

Just looked up her old username and her account has apparently been deleted but there are pictures of her on google. She looks like she was 14. But that was probably the average age of the people in that crew and she was the only one that caused that much trouble out of 1,000 members.

Why do you guys even pay attention to women online, especially in video games? I haven't played games in a while, but I felt like a huge cuck when I would add women to my friends list on Steam years ago. No point to it except for trading items and then I'd remove them.

Well it's true that without thirsty betas, shitty women wouldn't get anywhere and we'd probably have less of them to begin with. Always pleasantly surprised when a chick is consistent in telling betas to fuck off (rather than using them to get away with being a cunt).

male privilege does exist. be proud of it retard. white/male privilege is a good thing

>women can't defend themselves
>white knights defend women

lol, the weaker sex defending the weaker sex

Because I was mid level officer of a crew that wasn't willing to institute a "no girls allowed" policy. That's why I made sure I was a top level officer of the next crew. You don't generally need to ban all females. If you're not an idiot, you can easily spot the troublemakers.

Beta losers desperate for pussy.

Most women actualy find it disgusting(and with reason)

It only exists if you are a high-value male. Average and lower-tier men don't get "male privilege".

>reddit

reddit is shit. it's not true here

What's IQ?

Well obviously, but reddit mirrors general normie discussion. You can't have discussions anywhere else like you'd have them on Sup Forums.

best girl

>buy vest
>buy balaclava
>buy helmet

>wew guys cosplay xD gib the attention and upboats virginz!
>uuuuh how dare you to SAY something about this FEMALE GAMING COSPLAY? you misogynist fucker! now ama lock a thread to show this qt that i care for her maybe she will suck my dick!

More like most useless girl. The only thing she's good for is countering Pulse, and even then, the Spanish dude is better.

>AUG
warum

but like you said, it's behind their backs.

so what were the comments like?
and whats that character IQ?

Because südwind

All of them are great user, except for (((Ash))), even Caviera and the twink asian boy are better.

Because she's a kid posting her cosplay to a gaming community and faggot ass neckbeards cant control themselves so mods have to step in. Sad world.

Should i ruin your fun and let everyone know this is a notorious cross dressing nip?

i think by 'certain comments' means men saying that they find her hot and sexy, which is now wrong and abnormal because women are people too

Im thinking to develop a game full politics, but instead of left-wing theme it will be the most politically incorrect cancer ever.

but i dont know people will hate me and all that, not worth it

>women
>gaming communities

It's funny how they women always made fun of videogames, but now that's "cool" to play them, they suddenly love them. I'm honestly getting sick of all these painted hair girl """"gamers"""". If you asked them to name a game other than csgo, dota and gta they wouldn't even know. Fucking attencion whores.

Any true gamer doesn't whiteknight holes online. It's the normans who play CSGO,[Sports Game], and [shiny new game everyone is playing] for 1h a day and call themselves "gamers".

thats even better

Can someone explain what's going on in the reddit post?

IQ is R6 siege operator. Some girl made a cosplay and people started saying "mean things", causing the thread to get locked. The cuck in the right is whiteknighting.

Those are the kind of people starved of female attention who have literally no other option to gain it other than offer an artificial "value" so the females feel (or that's what they believe at least) indebted towards them, leading to sex.

They're a merchant forcing his merchandise down people's throats, demanding payment (sex) in return and getting incredibly offended and mad if he doesn't receive it. I fucking hate those people and how unaware they are of their patheticness.

>reddit mirrors general normie discussion
Maybe in your marxist propaganda infected country.

>reddiquette
Holy fuck the cringe is real.

reddit.com/wiki/reddiquette
How much of a faggot can someone be?

she's cute and IQ is a female character. what are people saying to get their comments deleted?

the blue eyes did look fake.

thirsty betas usually defend them, other women just lie to each other.