Is it me or are a ton of germans surfing pol?

I see the german flag mehr dann any oder flag besides the usa. Makes me feel connected to mein bruder. Im half german.
Feels good man...

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492524628256.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's all immigrants on welfare

Shush, you.

mehr als alle anderen flaggen*

SCHLAND!

HINKEEL BIST DU'S?

Haben wir Sup Forums annektiert? Wurden hier etwa mal wieder deutsche Minderheiten bedroht?
>Sup Forums is rightful german clay

All here to express their hate speech, even though GCHQ is forwarding everything they say to German authorities

they all have to hide indoors or risk FICKI FICKI

Fuck off, shitskin.

The best part is that any thread involving Germany attracts all the over the top 'muh eternal Kraut' Brit posters, and all the British threads attract the passive-aggressive German shitposters. Half the time they don't even communicate with each other, like some bitter old married couple where the husband and wife take turns ranting to the kids and the neighbours.

80% of Sup Forums's German posters are self-hating leftist cucks, if anything you should disavow them.

I had the same feeling. Maybe more of us are waking up. Would be about damn time.

Nazis

No surprise

kill yourself nazi

mostly arabs looking for a chick

You have to go back. Also no, they are happy about the 1 mil slaves they got themselves. They will be burdened with debt and they will work for the German native's pension and childcare.

Ahmed, Mohammad, and Abdul.

^ this

they stay indoors and get bored so them come on pol to shit post.

Well Germany and Great Britain are really the only European countries that matter, we even invented a fake country just for us to fight over (Belgium).

Well this is pretty much the only place (exept potatochan) where we can post our thoughts. Bongs my have orwellian street supervision but I agree with their idea of free speech. But authoritarian governments were always pretty German.

>Westphalian dad decided to racemix with a chick from south Holland
>I grew to 6'6

wew

dann zieh doch um ins freie Russland wo man sagen kann was man will.

France did fight both of us at once and almost win

>Racemix

The dutch are pretty much swampgermans

Some german states sided with the frogs

This. The dutch are more germanic than the germans, that's not racemixing, you dumb burger fuck.

GERMANS GTFO OUT!

GO BACK TO KRAUTCHAN REEEEEEEEEE

RIP krautchan

>tfw there is someone a full foot taller than you also stuck on Sup Forums
>can't blame my height anymore for being a failure in life

Sup Forums is Lebensraum

>manlet
>Angl*
Into the oven it goes

>half-white
Just like your country.

I think a lot of "new right" (it is like alt right + actual education + they will actually make germany great again) and SPD people came here.

72 percent white F A M.

They can't use their Russian flags or the jig is up....

Why do you want to be connected to Germans?
Didn't the last few decades teach you that we are cancer? Especially if you care about politics?

I say focus on your other half. Its probably better.

I wish I knew whom of the people around me are Sup Forumsacks.

German will replace English as the primary languages on Sup Forums by 2020.

You are deluded
German will not even be the primary language in fucking Germany by 2020.

I visited one of my friends in Duisburg and every second white person was secretly redpilled

how do you know

All 5 of them?

Can conform all grandparents certified Aryan by examination.

tfw 53% german

you don't know the secret code for being redpilled??

*Spoiler alert* its a penis

Fick dich du taco neger

>the new germans.jpg

There are some British and German posters that I would bet money are government agents. They are unapologetically obvious and often have prose that looks scripted and market-tested.
There's the British spammer who wants you to know that Ted Kaczynski tortured dogs for pleasure (according to anonymous sources) and that Tim McVeigh liked to look at little boys (according to anonymous sources), you know, defamatory rubbish that would fixate an A&E watcher from the 90s but which never has any impact on their ideas, and he never has these kinds of exposes for establishment figures (even when they are exposed by much more than anonymous sources). Very obvious.
With the Germans and some Brits there are a lot of weak, noncommittal, but still obvious attempts at damage control that show up and try to dismiss things.
Of course then we also have CTR still wasting its time, most recently claiming that demonstrating that the mayor of riotous Berkeley is [not only a superior being as a member of La Raza Cosmica, but] a member of BAMN does not matter.

>Im half german
>look at flag
More like half retarded like your meme president

>swampgermans
Thanks, I'll add it to my repertoire of Bergdeutsche and so on

Hello Comrade!

Paß auf, da hab ich einen für dich. Wie nennt man die Ösis?

Schluchtenscheißer.

ahahhaaha

Ich find Bergdeutsche besser, so a la Bergtürken etc.

It's obvious that their homosexuals have been released from reeducation prisons and are least likely to offend Muslims on Friday's as the muzzies are plotting acid attacks, stabbings and lorry rampages as part of their welcoming committee parties for cultural inclusion sponsored by Merkel. This way the fags get home w/o offending new Muslim Germans and since no Muslim Germans seem to have become fags, Sup Forums is overloaded.

Bergdeutsche hört sich m.E. eher an nach Tirolern oder Bayern oder som Scheiß, aber gut.

>acid attacks
Please, that's mainly a Britbong thing

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492524628256.webm

Fucking Krautchan refugees.
pure breed pol/ germans, let's liquidify those half breeds

So you are gay then.

I am.

Most of them are Pro-EU and hate my country. They want nothing but war with Britain.

Only if you want me to be, which you obviously do.

soon

I really don't care.

There are a shitton. Just go to any bar and steer the conversation to the desired direction with a confident smile. You will be surprised.

WIR MÜSSEN DIE JUDEN AUSROTTEN

ES IST ZEIT FÜR REICH

Not true. You see, I'm not German and therefore free from all inherent an innate homosexuality that come with modern German bloodlines. I'm an in shape burger with a president that loves his citizens and country more than he does 7th century throwbacks that fuck goats unabated outside the Reichstag and the Chancellery grounds.

Don't assume to speak for me kraut. We want it less know then we did the first time. Plus vast swathes of my treasonous snp voting countrymen are massively anti immigration and voted leave.

Cute

>Is it me or are a ton of germans surfing pol?
Haven't noticed any difference, btw.

American here.
Most Germans are leftist as fuck, it's awful. Seriously, I have more right wing middle eastern friends here than German ones.

>countrymen are massively anti immigration
>treasonous

spotted the kike

Germany and Sweden have had the most (non-Anglo) posters for a while IIRC