PATHETIC

Reddit even know we're better than them. They know they achieve fuck all, their probably just LARPing as oppressed revolutionaries again but at least they know they're fags.

Posting reddit screencaps on Sup Forums needs to stop. Go back to facebook faggot

This, it needs to be a ban-able offense to start a thread with a pic from Reddit

im fine with people posting screen caps but posting the same one 10 times is bulshit

>reddit

its just free speech here. And I hope more Libertarians than facists!

>their

They're.

We invented the language, so let's use it properly, cunt.

I'm fine with screen caps too as long as they're not from reddit

degenerate

>SJW's start appropriating Sup Forums culture

how ironic considering appropriation of culture is one of the Do-Not 10 commandments

>May I tickle your down below, m'lady?

I thew up
This is weapon grade cringe

Oy vey that sounds like a conspiracy.

>my face when russian robots plant seeds of fascism into my nubile supple teenage mind

>"neckbeards in their moms' basements"
This is of course coming from the website with perhaps the largest athiest fedora fag presence of all.

what the fuck lol

BASED KIDDO

gotta get a higher res image thats classic

This is more action than I'll ever get in my life.
>tfw no qt to tickle your stomach

>>reddit

>apparently I almost died haha

>basically monopolized the internet
I'll take it.

I'm gonna take this shit plebbitposting as an opportunity to criticize the Left's stupid idea of "anti-fascism"

Reactionaries react. You fash up when you have an enemy to defeat, an invasion to repel. When you have something to do. There's no general rightward slide into fascism that needs to be monitored. It's a defensive thing.

The real slide, of course, is into utopian leftism. The longer people are at peace the softer they get and the softer they want to get and they give their freedom (= power) away for a promise that they will be taken care of. Constant "vigilance" against fascism disguises their enslavement as a kind of achievement. It is exactly the opposite of defending yourself from a threat. But you-know-whos just love telling people the opposite of what's true.

Ultimate challenge. Redpill toby morse and convert h2o to a white nationalist band.

>fascist fascist fascist reeeeee

Gotta love the particular brand if reddit stupidity.

God damn why are UO screenshots always so funny

>We invented the language
Tit