Marital disagreement

My wife just had our son and I assumed that he would be circumcised - just like me. But my wife said that she won't allow it.

We probably should have discussed this before getting married but it is what it is...

Anyway, should I secretly have our son circumcised or should I come out and threaten divorce?

My wife doesn't know what it's like to live with a penis so she shouldn't get to decide. Besides, our doctor (which she chose, btw) is recommending it. Insurance covers it too.

Make sure to tip your Rabbi.

Circumcision is kinda a one way thing, you can't undo it. Wait till your sons older, then if he wants to mutilate his todger, go for it.

>my wife won't let me mutilate our child's sexual organ without his consent
Divorce her then kys

You are a beta because your wife doesn't listen to you.

That kid probably isn't your, in which case you are a cuck.

KYS

looks to me like your wife already fulfilled her duties as a human being, why does she have opinions?

>wanting your son to be circumcised
America is pretty much the last holdout of this garbage, woman has more sense than you and you're an idiot for considering divorce over it

The only support on Sup Forums you'll find is people trying to rationalize their own mutilation

Another American wanting to mutilate his son's dick

You can't make this shit up

Remind her that cut guys are inferior and will be jealous of uncut cocks for the rest of his life. Closet homos too

Let your son decide. He can always do it later if he wants. It has huge risks like losing feeling in your dick and being unable to feel pleasure during sex. I know a guy who has no feeling in his dick thanks to a botched circumcision. You can't just force that on some unwitting baby.

>circumcised-just like me
>My wife doesn't know what it's like to live with a penis
Neither do you

Do it. I love my circumcised dick... Way better choice

I'm not circumcised and it is an obstacle in America.

Most girls consider it filthy here and unhygienic.
Probably wouldn't be a problem in Europe, but here...sometimes I wish I was circumcised.

sounds like you need to get your wife a female circumcision

Depressing af mate ik.

What? You're a cripple-dick so you want to make your son a cripple-dick too?

Fuck your entitlement.

Can you give me quick run down of why this is seen as bad?

Fake and gay. No good man would have his own son mutilated.

Circumcision - genital mutilation.

Why don't you just get your clit cut off op?

I dunno why American's practice jew scams. They love God and circumcision and capitalism. Retards.

Any woman that uses such criteria isn't worth the time, regardless what you're spending said time doing
And clearly the mother of the baby in question doesn't agree with this sentiment either

That's your own fault for marrying a got woman

I couldn't live with myself if I got my kid snipped and he got a botched job and couldn't have sex. Idk how mothers do either. You're lucky she isn't just doing it because it's what everyone else is doing.

If he comes to you and complains about it, just tell him to get a job if he wants cosmetic surgery.

THIS.

Yeah totally, man make sure to have a rabbi suck your sons cock and give home herpies (traditional kike dick mutilation)
The fuck is wrong with you, live your sons dick in one piece fag.

>American females
>caring about the details of a cock before they gulp it down like an extra-large diet soda
liar

stop projecting your own insecurity onto bitches

>81% of American men are fake and gay

WEW LAD

"And God said to Abraham, “As for you, you shall keep my covenant, you and your offspring after you throughout their generations. This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your offspring after you: Every male among you shall be circumcised." - Genesis 17:9-10

"throughout their generations"

Pretty clear to me. God's people will forever circumcise their sons. It prevents STD's (like HPV, HIV), women report a better sex life from circumcised men, it's cleaner, and most importantly, God said it is a covenant FOREVER.

Don't give in. Do what is right. Jesus was circumcised and those who have Jesus living in them, OUGHT WALK JUST AS HE DID.

Circumcision removes many nerve endings that contribute to sexual pleasure. The foreskin also protects and lubricates the glans of the penis, and without it, the foreskin, the glans becomes dry and keratinised, so lube may be required for masturbation and sex.

>Wanting your son's penis to be mutilated
What the fuck is wrong with you? You don't deserve your penis.

Likely.

Unless you were circumcised at an old enough age to remember it, then you have nothing to compare it to.

Most of the time it's done without the consent of the parents. They just do it.

>God's people will forever circumcise their sons
According to the jewbooks, God's people=jews

Slide thread, fuck off

This is a copypaste thread I've seen it like ten times in the last month.

There is no reason to mutilate you son if you are not jewish.

If your son can't wash his own dick thats his problem.

BASED NIGGA

>girl gets mad that your dick wasn't cut as a kid
>you actually fucking care about her opinion

sex feels better because of the nerve endings in your foreskin. you should be happy that you've still got it.

>Reddit spacing
i saw call to action with this kind of threads on plebbit. you all post in a slide thread, niggaz

Assuming this is real (which I doubt - why would anyone bother to ask Sup Forums what they think of this JEWISH tradtion), there is zero medical benefit to circumcision and about a 1% risk of complications.

You'll basically be taking a chance on ripping your son's dick off for no reason.

It's also worth remembering that the reason circumcision became common in the first place was as a way to stop boys masturbating