ANN COULTER ON THE 27TH

I'm sure a thread exists of her already in regards to her speaking at Berkeley, but fuck it. I mean we know for the most part what's going to happen

>ANTIFA SHOWS UP HOURS BEFORE
>POLICE ARE AFK
>COLLEGE REPUBS ARE OUTNUMBERED
>BASED ARMY ARRIVES
>???
>5TH MEME WAR OF BERKELEY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCNxZtF2pZWV7Squ4AQtGpkA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Cnq3RrCYG54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

One of their many dirty tactics. Using women as cannon fodder.

we need to keep this bumped

I WILL BE THERE

CHECK MY YOUTUBE

youtube.com/channel/UCNxZtF2pZWV7Squ4AQtGpkA/videos

I really do hope it's another blowout

same
We need as many videos as possible. Is the location announced yet? As soon as it is we gotta scope it out.

All I know is that she's showing up to Berkeley. Where I don't know. I don't think the school knows either because they've sited she can't come due to threats of violence and rioting. So, as for right now, she's just rollin up there, prolly with some jacked dudes guarding her.

Proud Boys alone need to be there for their 4th degrees.

Fight for the right Sup Forumsrother

I'm going too. I don't have a channel, but I'll be taking pictures of everything and documenting these people. Maybe bringing a megaphone to shout about their leaders the whole time.

Berkeley is both my alma mater and home town. BTFO Trump idiots.

I fucking hate that cunt Yvette. She starts so much shit while being 80lbs soak and wet. This is what kills me, these immensely physically weak people being so emboldened. Moldy Locks 3.0 when?

Triggered troll is triggered

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=Cnq3RrCYG54

Ban Skeletor from Berkeley!

I need the number of an attorney in the area to write on my arm. Who is representing our guys?

I'm actually hearing tales of lawyers refusing service if it has to do with antifa occurrences, as in the instance of prosecuting an Antifa member supporter. I mean, I really hate to say it but, you got to have 40lb brass balls to take something like that to court as a lawyer, because those libtards will do everything they can to ruin your career in law afterward.

The law is not on our side lads.

Lawyer in the valley, maybe?

>antifa member? did you mean that

I've got dudes on the west and east coast. Not much really flares up in fly overs or mid western areas other than soccer moms bitching at city hall.

What I'm hearing mainly is that police are down to arrest folks, as they should, however attorney's are just kinda passively avoiding Antifa prosecution cases. As in, either saying they can't take the case (won't more accurately) or just don't reply to consultations.

Plus alot of lawyers are literally Jewish who are actually pretty cool with what Antifa does. Scary shit.

Lolz yeah. Multitasking atm.