Mattis Claiming Assad has Chemical Weapons

washingtonpost.com/world/syria-still-has-chemical-weapons-says-us-defense-secretary/2017/04/21/2fc71740-267a-11e7-b503-9d616bd5a305_story.html?utm_term=.f9cf0ad69f35

Here we go folks its 2003 all over again. The only difference is the goy front man is a Trump instead of a Bush and the unfortunate country is Syria instead of Iraq.

The most disturbing thing though is supposedly "redpilled" people trying to deflect blame from Trump by saying it's his generals misleading him etc. Trump knows exactly what is going on. The buck stops with Trump, he is the commander in chief. So when they eventually invade this will be Trump's call.

Trump isn't being misled by neocons he always was one.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zn7Eu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sad day senpai.

He's a personal hero.

Who Mattis or Trump? Both are taking their orders from the Jew now.

Fuck you America.

>now
You fucking retard didn't listen when I said le Trump is a Zionist too, in fact most of the people on the ballot and primary party the vast majority are Zionist cucks.

If you seriously thought voting for that lowlife piece of shit would change something you should strongly consider suicide.

DON'T VOTE

Mattis.

He dedicated his entire life to his craft just to end up serving a kike puppet.

Anglos and jews eternal allies

Chemical weapons were literally used. More than once. This is nothing like Iraq.

Mattis is such a weird looking fucked I never took him to seriously.

What's his great military strategy anyway? What is his talent?

>Assad Shill defending chemical weapons usage

What a fucking cuck.

Shameful.

Disappointing. I had such high hopes for the USA this time around. Fucking zionists.

>kike shill defending Israeli expansionism

Out of curiosity

What will Sup Forums do if we invade Syria and actually do discover chemical weapons in Syria under Assad's regime?

If Assad really did have Chemical weapons and was using them, would that justify a humanitarian war?

Assadists STFU. Trump and Mattis have reviewed the intelligence and have no doubt Assad was responsible for the chemical attack. Stop supporting this dictator who the whole world unanimously agrees must go.

Mattis really hates russians and sand niggers

You mean if the news media tells us they discovered chemical weapons in Syria? That'll be up to you. If you remember, Trump was originally against the mainstream media. So will you believe them, or will you remain true to your principles?

Oh like you fucking know. Behind the scenes is another world.

((("whole world")))

every. fucking. time. you think people would catch on to this kind of over the top hyperbole by now.

the (((signs))) have been obvious from the miles above
i for about 51% thought DT is SunTzuing the kikes with the "keep your enemies close" tactics
no, nope

Trump was important actor in 9/11.

Are yall retarded?

He's playing you "big league".

Trump is extremely smart but more like an evil mastermind.

Let's just say it's well documented and all sides agree, just for the shit of it. Let's say Russia comes out and agrees that Syria had chemical weapons and they ignored it. Let's say it's completely undeniable, least you be a complete, thick skulled idiot.

My question is, would Assad actually having and have used chemical weapons be justifiable for a humanitarian war under Trump to pol, or should Trump let this go?

IMO Trump is in a fucking horrible situation. If he acts he can be debased as a turncoat. If he doesn't it affirms his submission to Putin that the left portrays. Dilly-dallying or waiting too long for "evidence" to come in can be portrayed as an unwillingness to act.

I think, Given Trump's situation, his initial reaction was appropriate, but seeing hostilities blow up between us and Russia is unnerving. The whole point I voted Trump was because Clinton seemed to guarantee WW3. I still sort of believe the whole "9th dimension chess" maymay, and I like what Trump has done so far and I still support him, but man, Trump's actions these next few weeks really will speak to what kind of President we fucking have.

If Bannon is kicked out, I'm done.

Did you watch his AIPAC speech? At the end he even went so far as to say "I have JEWISH grandchildren, you should support me"

I'm paraphrasing of course but that was the gist of it. Absolutely vomit inducing.

I feel like this has happened before.

The option is islamists. Dictators are the only thing that has NOT been caliphates in the last 1400 years in the middle east.
There were caliphs running the caliphate all until Europe divided the area into nations run by dictators. Take them out and the areas WILL go back to their normal state, which is a society operating on islamism (caliphate).

But yeah, take evil Assad out. You won't have to suffer the consequences down in kangaroo land anyway so there you can sit and make up your retarded mind easily about military intervention. Cause you AIN'T got no skin in the game.

Even if Assad did gas people so what? It's none of America's business.

heard that
tbqh nothing can even suprise me when it comes to the (((habbenings))),
my normie surroundings are being successfully redpilled because i'm constantly screeeeeching
it's da joos
first they were all like: user cmon now
now after (((Syria, NSA scandal, GMOs, 2008 stock crash))) - not so much

The term dictator has such negative connotations attached to it when it is really not any different to monarchs and emperors.

That's just sickening. I can't believe he bent over so much for the kikes.

Start posting archive links you kiwi nigger
archive.is/zn7Eu

Yeah, they're not even trying anymore

>mmuh babies
>mmuh chemical weapons

What's next?

and both saudi arabia and turkey are literally Donmeh JEWS memeing as sunni muslims

they have close tise to the (((city of london))) anglokikes

It's only a matter of time before another phony atrocity and the troops go in. Expect another Bush style ultimatum

> Assad and his family has 14 days to relinquish power or we will forcibly remove him because muh beautiful dead gassed babies.

They say this because they know its impossible in Arab culture. You simply do not back down from a threat no matter what.

Yeah exactly. And there's a reason we had emperors in Europe before the formation of nation states. They had to keep people from killing each other between different groups. We had to go through a lot of cultural development to get ready to go to wars for the formation of the nation states.

The middle east is FAR from ready and is not even close to be able to have our kind of nations. They NEED dictatators. It's the only option.

you should go deeper

Council on Foreign Relations director Richard N. Haass

nottice the hooked nose, unsettling look, beddy eyes, lizzard lips and the balding pattern

Reminder that Israelis actually hate the Saudis and are snowballing a bombshell of """evidence""" against them regarding CIA torture, 9/11, etc. so that they (the Israelis) themselves will be lifted of any responsibility.

Think about it, Sup Forums itself has said countless times that Saudi Arabia did 9/11 and there's constant waning focus on Israel, the REAL culprits.

Even Alex Jones has gotten on that bandwagon, completely ignoring the facts regarding Israel's complacency in the 9/11 attacks.

There's even a video of Alex Jones dancing with 5 Israelis.

Expect a Saudi happening in the next year. Keep Israel in mind.

Your tax money goes to building israel walls and buying them missiles thare are used for war, that creates refugees, Refugees flood your country, refugees hate you, refugees kill you.

Your tax paying money goes to killing you and expanding israel.

You played yourself

israeli hate the muslim plebs, NOT the (((Royal Saudi))) family which are from the same (((tribe))) but pretend to be on the different teams
it's two side of the same shekel story again

basically KSA is a petrol station for the israel, usa and UK with it's (((aramco))) company memeing as an nation