Flath earth

Is the flat earth theory true or just a spy-op to fuck up the truth movement? this have been something bugging me for a long time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nzkns8GfV-I?t=2h9m42s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i can see there is a great amount of hate against this, but i cant find any evidence that kills the theory other than satellites and NASA images.

YES exactly thank you sir.
This has been bugging me for several weeks as well. There has defineately been a big push lately to associate flat earth with truthers and conspiracy theorists. It seems obvious that it's designed to make any persons advocating legit credible theories (like jfks assassination for example) with bash it crazy flat earthers to make them seem less credible, so any laypersons would be less likely to listen to what they have to say. And yet I see so many youtubers pushing the flat earth thing so hard. It's disturbing to say the least.

yeah it feels forced and something that would be a topic for a long time if it was true.
and the amount of spy-ops lately have not been small.

bump, i need answers

>i cant find any evidence that kills the theory
Look at a globe model, now imagine you are a boat captain circumnavigating the Antarctic, so you put the coast on the left side of your boat and set sail. Looking at a globe model you would be circumnavigating the South Pole in a counter clockwise circle, correct?

Now do the same thing on a flat earth model, put the coast on the left side of the boat and set sail. What direction is the boat travelling now? Clockwise or counter clockwise?

People have circumnavigated the Antarctic before. Flat earthers would have you believe the boat captain is either lying to everyone or a drunk idiot.

jewtube scam to milk shekels from le goyim

Anyone got any gold? Only thing i can think of would be earth is an alien experiment, or the computer simulation theory, which is VERY credible.

do you guys belie we are on a spinning ball flying trough the universe many thousand km/h?

Flat earthers are composed by 50% troll and 50% idiots

dont be such a schmuck for gods sake

simulation theory is for THE WHOLE UNIVERSE

this, besides its simple logic, round earth make a hell of a lot more sense than a complicated flat earth conspiracy that needs 1000 factors to be correct

in other for flat earth to be true there needs to be

this

fuck off shill

>9gag

So for some background for you
>Flat earth society had less than 100 members 2 years ago
>Now have 1000+ members
So either the whole flat earth thing is gaining real momentum or it's just another meme with so many layers of irony that you can't tell who believes what. In the end you could go your entire life without even thinking about the earth's shape. Not like anyone gains anything by pushing the round or flat narrative. why even care?

It's an intelligence test of sorts. Those who fail it should be kicked off the internet, IMHO.

The flat earth is a great redpill but there's even greater ones. I'm currently on stage 4

that is true. i personally dont care so much, it dont change my life in any way. but this is a special conspiracy theory, its being pushed so hard and everyone supporting it is being hit like hell from everyone. and NASA is not to be trusted.
it would make significant difference if the world was flat and not round if everyone knew. but this is not something im gonna fight for anyways. still wanna know whats up

All of the fuckery going down with NASA is the gateway for most flat-earthers. Just look at the recent Joe Rogan podcast with Eddie Bravo. All of the fucked up shit going on results in people questioning everything. It's a slippery slope.

Disinformation ops made by (((someone))) to distract the goyim.

you people full of deceive, I will assure you, you will see hell.

You are bad people, even if you are just doing your job, you are a terrible person.

behold the purpose of psyops, is to smear a bunch of lies with the truth, therefore polluting the truth

its an old trick, its called muddying the waters

>time cube
>yfw 4 day simultaneous creation is the truth and all your friends are educated evil

yeah i saw that, and i see people commenting "the earth is flat" "nukes dont exist" after 1 video of Eddie Bravo with the infowars crew. and he have been openly asking to join the illuminate to fuck with people. this is somting he has repeated several times. so flat earth would be some of that.
yeah it looks like it.

Im not an astronomer but I believe flat earth can also be disproven by tracking the stars. Hell, even raindrops are naturally round (on earth OR in space)

A youtuber named Vsauce has a decent open minded video on flat Erath where he talks about how, yes, you can create a flat earth model where the physics DO make sense, but you can do that for a lot of things. Who says rockets fly through space and aren't sitting still while the universe rotates around it?

This is the result of the spy op I was referring to. Soon it will be "you disagree with privately owned central banks and reserves? You don't think Israel deserves billions of American tax dollars every year? What are you, a flat earther conspiratard or something?"

>Soviets went to space
>US went to space
>both saw the same exact Earth
>Soviets and US hated eachother
>Soviets had chance if the Earth was flat to say "look at these retards the Earth isn't round" and provide proof
>US becomes laughing stock of the entire world forever
But that didn't happen now did it? Of course not because the Earth isn't flat.

Distraction mostly.

But if you want to "prove" it. You should consider flying a drone over the Ice.

New KB people are free to check out:

Here's your proof fampai. Actual footage from Japanese satellites.
Earth rise.

youtu.be/nzkns8GfV-I?t=2h9m42s

after the rise of scepticism in the mainstream new schemes were required to fleece money from autists

so all of you believe we are a spec of dust in the universe, spinning on a great ball, around a incredible bigger flaming ball going trough space while everything is expanding, but we cant create any energy and everything has perfect harmony in nature if we dont fuck it up. all of this sounds to weird to me.

We really live in a hollow earth to be honest. The flat earth is a good redpill into exposing the globe earth but you have to go further and swallow the hollow earth redpill. It's difficult.

>after the rise of scepticism in the mainstream
-media

It could be that the flat earth psy-op was meant to push people's attitudes BACK towards accepting the mainstream media and everything they are told.

Is there a middle ground???
I don't believe in flat earth, but do believe that nada has made some blatant cash grabs.