Sweden Yes

The worst part is, some people will actually take this shit serious and go 'Did you hear about the refugee that pretended to be 10 and won a running competition in Sweden?'

I'm looking at you, Britain. That's something you could do.

yea right. he's got a mustache at 10 years old. and the eleven's on his forehead indicate that he's about triple that.
WTF

seems fair..he won

That ''10'' year old with rape the sisters of those two boys

Eat a dick, aquafresh. We don't all read The Sun.

?????

FOR FUCK SAKE he has mustache and is losing his hair. He is at least 2 times older then them, maybe more.

Fucking racist nazi pig I'm literally shaking rn

The girl looks like that knightess from GoT.

What girl?

Thank you. You know what I mean.

>Pic related
Remember that guy? His name is Saad Alsoud, he's not even a refugee, helped organize a running contest for a local school, the Sun took his picture out of the Swedish local newspaper, literally fabricated a story, and is now endlessly circle jerked over the internet by the British. That's what I mean.

I'm sure no migrant would lie about their age to jump the queue and get extra benefits with the automatic tight of re-unification.
That would be unethical.

I hate roaches as much as the next guy but I too thought the one on the right was a chick for a second

Oh yeah. The kid on the right looked like a girl to me. Still looks like Brienne though

Of course a 20 year old would say he's 17. That happens. But this shit is fake news to the extreme. Literally nobody, not even Sweden, would believe he's 10.

how the FUCK does that even make it to print?

No they do that on purpose. Outrage sells.

they dont believe it, but calling him out would have you labelled a nazi racist, o they do nothing

He's as tall as 10 year olds, therefore it's fine for him to compete with them. The fate of all manlets. Forever a boy.

I don't know about this particular case, but Sweden, until very recently, had no form of age check at all.

No, this is the Guardian, trying to paint this as a sob story.
I knew a guy that worked for them. They really genuinely are that far gone. Imagine the worst libtard you've ever met, multiply that by 10 then fill a building with them and nobody with a difference of opinion.

You are fake news

Migrationsverket needs to start cutting them in half and count the rings in order to verify their age.

The truth is, they don't care how old they are. Workers, many of whom are immigrants themselves, at Migrationsverket are so eager to get these people in, they, themselves will lie about the ages of these applicants.

If you do a quick reverse google search, this particular case is pretty obviously fake.

Oh yeah that happens too. Other end of the spectrum, equally bad.

ǝɹɐ noʎ ou

stale

Dutch people were a mistake.