(relatively) important current events thread

Thought I'd come see if any of you autists were discussing this: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4433794/NYC-San-Francisco-dual-blackouts-mystery.html or maybe this: cscmediagroupus.com/aaron-lewis/huge-military-convoy-colorado but instead I see nothing but tired jew bashing and some bullshit from 2014. WE HAVE REAL HAPPENINGS IN USA... Watchooo got on real shit Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

downdetector.com/status/att/news/124448-problems-at-att
youtube.com/watch?v=LCgs9qahg0E
youtube.com/watch?v=wI7ft8xMYuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better let in some more illegals and give them free college education that'll fix these infrastructure issues

javascript:quote('122198867'); If by "infrastructure" you mean unraped people your 100% correct

NUKE THE COMMUNISTS.

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kek wills it.

Well... I better get going then

nice quints

rip commiefornia

Impressive.

Praise him!

do it you fat gook
do it

WOOOOOOO!

KEK WILLS IT
FUCK COMMIES

LOOKING

WINRAR!!!

What's the source on that?

I support this post.

checked

PRAISE KEK

well spent

Not so fast Nukes

Kim doesnt have the balls

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

nah, he does

worst terminator movie
aka genisys

bumping

Include me in the screencap

Fuck leftists.

kek has spoken

Philly gov EMP exercise going on

Person murdered in Fresno the other day worked for PG&E

What is that pussy waiting for

Well this thread is now over. Also CHECKED!

This post is really carrying the thread

The convoy is nothing more than a planned out exercise. They've been planning for this for the last year since it's such a large exercise, the military still needs to train.

I am in new jersey and confirm, literally NOTHING (not one thing) is happening.

God bless you kek, rip maduro

Thank Mao I'm not communist.

WITNESSED

It is spreading. Civil War in 2 days.

Let it be so

FIRST TO STRIKE ALWAYS WINS!!!!

include me in the screen cap!

Exactly. They're not human anyway.

I have noticed my local power company increasing voltages at night more and for longer periods of time, irl near that yellow dab in AZ. I can only imagine the staticelectric hell people near san fran are going through, while Los Angeles is kept afloat by power from Palo Verde in AZ.

Liberal polices and solar have hindered power company infrastructure development, and as a result the power companies are forced to send more power over the same shitty lines to meet demand.

Trump must be memed into nuclear power, at this time 0 plans exist to build new ones because there is so much red tape involved.

Look at att
downdetector.com/status/att/news/124448-problems-at-att

WW3 JUST BEGUN
PARTY

Kek!

He also doesn't have the technology, Aaron Hernandez has more hang-time than his missiles.

Kek

y e s

>420 PARTY

FUCK

>map says im in the red area
>im doing fine

HAPPENING CANCELED

They are already tweeting that all but 3k customers in SF have power restored. Its fucking nothing.

Second point, why the fuck are people posting outages in other cities on a website for a west coast power company... Fucking trolling cucks. I'm even more ashamed of Sup Forums for not pointing this out earlier.

HAPPENING CANCELED

I have power in Cleveland

remember the mega /happening/ is on Wednesday
>be prepared leave the city

When is that Nuke simulation happening?

The Communist menace must be stopped. Communists and Anarcho-Communists represent the worst of humanity's misguided efforts toward justice, and will run untrammeled over the rights we Americans have taken for granted.

If you don't want Commissar Cletus and Commissar Jamal to shoot you in the back of the head, defend free speech.

And so it shall be done. Praise be upon Kek

>commiefornia meme

wew lad bet your noggin would burst if you met a real communist

on the 25th- or 26th..but i think a coup will take place on the 26th
>be afraid

Thank you KEK

KEK WILLS IT!

Was that the one with the rapechick from game of thrones?

Because the bale one was even worse

TOPICAL!

>live in nyc

I'm fucked, aren't I? Pls let Gotham Shield be a regular drill and let kim or mossad or whatever the fuck nuke altanta/commiefornia instead.

>What are submarine.

Fuck. Was really hoping for a happening.

Is this real

spooky

kek than why has every fucking commie Sup Forums has ever doxed end up being the typical vegan anti-racist pro-pedophile/pro-gay cuck? Antifa and Commies love to say "they hate liberals, we arent liberal!!!" and then turn around and be 10x worse of a feminazi vegan faggot then most Clinton-type libs

Nice.

Dank mem friend

checked

Maybe next time, kimu.

heil'd, commies get atomized.

youtube.com/watch?v=LCgs9qahg0E

Isis threatens Downtown San Francisco, Cable Cars and Golden Gate Bridge. Also parts of Las Vegas.

K-kim? I-s that you?

Nuke em

Lets make a San Francisco getting nuked collection.
I'll start:
youtube.com/watch?v=wI7ft8xMYuQ

WANGERNUMB!

Why aren't you out protesting Trump donations?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

im in california
if theres a nuke, please let it kill me
I dont want to be an acid-to-the-face survivor

boy yeah, a bunch of degenerate pedophiles, we wouldn't ever expect that.

don't mind me just riding my bicycle

oh what's happening in this thr-

Lol this lefty/pol/ psyop faggotry youre trying to put to practice isnt going to work kek. I've read about Stalinists and Maoists that they were completely pushing for abandonment of Religion, getting women to read and female equality. They were still the SJW's of their time. That piece of propaganda won't hold up to the test, if the USSR miraculously didnt collapse under the weight of its own shit economical system, you'd bet your ass Heroin and Little Boy Fucking would be legalized their today. Also, you're going to be tortured brutally, strung up and hung on The Day Of The Rope