I'm going to Brazil this summer to teach an English class. As a semi-attractive white guy...

I'm going to Brazil this summer to teach an English class. As a semi-attractive white guy, what are my chances of getting laid, and what are my chances of getting shot/stabbed?

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/jornal-nacional/noticia/2017/04/fortaleza-tem-segundo-dia-de-ataques-onibus-e-predios.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WZ5ZNVB5Zs4
youtu.be/DUSojCb193U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where? São Paulo? Rio de Janeiro?
City and state pls

probably high and high

F

Fortaleza, Ceara.

7/10 getting laid
9/10 getting shot

80% chance getting laid
75% change getting shot

If you are male, just open the tinder, pussy will fall from sky.
>but use condom, STD is real.
If you are a female, you will get raped any way.

100% for both.

90% chance getting shot after you get laid....then robbed

lel... you're fucked.
Fortaleza is one of most violent cities.

100% getting shot
0% getting laid as you'll be dead

I hope you have no problem with black people and mixed.

If you get laid, your chances of being shot go up.

i hope you get aids.

Side note: someone should make a chart/graph showing respective chances of getting laid and shot for every state capital. Since it's the only thing anyone asks in threads like these.

Well.. You couldnt ask for a better souvenir.
But if you are smart, like in every city, just go to the street with few cash.
I wouldnt say without cash either because they might want more and get mad.
So I think its more like
80% shot
90% laid
70% buttfucked at a favela watching the sunset

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Almost everyone there is half-black, so I might.

>chances of getting laid
Pretty high as a semi-attractive white guy.

>teacher
May affect your chances unless you're willing to strike students. Go to /fit/ and exercise so this won't be an issue.

>chances of getting shot / stabbed
Brazil is violent is a meme that has to die.

Everyone who stays away from beaches, tourist sights, city centers, crowded areas, local markets, empty streets, crowded events, favelas, specific murder districts spread across major towns and states, jammed traffic, public parks, bus stops and dark areas and tranny streets is safe.

>Brazilian women

Not nearly as attractive as one might think. Most of them are actually poor and mixed. Some of them might have penis. My brother is a transgender who works every night in a local bar at Rio de Janeiro center and he is often mixed up with women. That has led to problems where clients refused to pay full price once he revealed his girth. He often tells me that he has to pick up fights with women who will whore out at the park.

Sadly there are no job opportunities so this is the best that he can get and I'm worried every night.

Specially after my mother got thunder kidnapped when leaving restaurant last year and we had to go on debt with agiotas to free her.

hue-niggers are even worse coal burners than white women.

you wont get laid

this, it is a nigger place.

Yes, mark the specific murder districts in the major towns.

These are areas you should ALWAYS avoid.

They are PVP-only.

>Brazil is violent is a meme that has to die.

Kill yourself, monkey.

Being white in a white country is like driving a ferrari where every other car on the road is also a ferrari. Go to anywhere else and you're going to be surrounded by honda civics. White men are the most in-demand everywhere. Doesn't apply if you're short fat and ugly, obviously.

kek. why is it so easy to get pussy? they assume white guy = $$? = marriage = USA?

HAHAHAHA

good luck

>I'm going to Brazil--

The White Knight Syndrome is fucking real.

Goodbye, friend.

Fortaleza barely has niggers, maybe a brown thief

>Everyone who stays away from beaches, tourist sights, city centers, crowded areas, local markets, empty streets, crowded events, favelas, specific murder districts spread across major towns and states, jammed traffic, public parks, bus stops and dark areas and tranny streets is safe.
kek

>Everyone who stays away from beaches, tourist sights, city centers, crowded areas, local markets, empty streets, crowded events, favelas, specific murder districts spread across major towns and states, jammed traffic, public parks, bus stops and dark areas and tranny streets is safe.
So you're telling me everywhere in Brazil is a literal nigger pit. Cool. Tell me something we don't know.

Wait, the Brazilian ass is not real? :(

My father comes from Fortaleza and I've visited the town a couple times.

I used to work signing Carnes of the Chest in Chest Shops in the area when I worked for Silvio Santos. I hated the city because of how hot it was, how ugly the women were and how much violence went on.

Stay safe.

The bunda is real.

I just can't assure you it'll be clean.

Not sure how applicable this is to Brazil, but I generally avoid any streets named Martin Luther the King.. unless of course I'm lookin to cop some dope.

F

Be sure to fuck a qt BR trap, as a souvenir.

We are such a great country but because people like you won't be patriotic about our riches and potential, we will never be the country of future.

KEEEEEEEEEK

Literally the most dangerous city in all of Brazil and the 12th most dangerous city in the world.

People literally walk around with revolvers and long butchering knives strapped to their belts to settle personal grudges on the street. Their historical background is

This is happening there right now btw:

g1.globo.com/jornal-nacional/noticia/2017/04/fortaleza-tem-segundo-dia-de-ataques-onibus-e-predios.html

youtube.com/watch?v=WZ5ZNVB5Zs4

In Brazil the organized crime (cartels) order their footmen to burn buses in mass when the government steps out of line and starts interfering with their business.

What the fuck? Women here are average.

>that pic
YOU WILL NEVER

EVER

BE BLACK

ew

... One must research how Brazilian chicks got the ass though. For science.

I live in Fortaleza and I'm fine.

99% of homicides are drug related and you just need to avoid dangerous areas.

But Bolsonaro 2018 and he will change this,

youtu.be/DUSojCb193U

give up, if you can't at least change the state. i would advise going somewhere else to teach, Brasil is incredibly dangerous right now getting laid is not wort risking you life mate.

what he's saying basically is your home and shopping malls are the only safe places which is very true

i went to Brazil once to meet my girlfriend.

>175.cm
>6.5/10

I got some looks, but not as many as when I went to China. I look pretty exotic I guess. I have very nordic features.

>change the state

But it's the same every state. Avoid dangerous areas, majority of homicides are drug related, etc.

>worst case scenario
"for once I get to fuck a gringo instead of a monkey"

>best case scenario
"I get to leave Brazil for ever and never come back"

win-win

100% depending on how low your standards can go and 100% if you leave your embassy

>50%
>98%

So, bring lube either way.

yeah it's bad everywhere, but certain states like Parana and Santa Catarina are slightly safer when comparing to the others.

>not getting laid when you're dead

They're really below average. There are pretty women, but the average woman is very ugly.

I knew a guy that was hacked down in a bar in Fortaleza. He was in town trying to stop some cabeça-chata from squatting on his recently deceased father's property. Then the family finds out the process has simply vanished out of court and the lawyer tells them to stay the fuck away.

Also another friend of mine went on vacation to Fortaleza and a bunch of cabeça-chatas chased after him wanting to beat the shit out of him because he was a jap.

You people are mongrel savages.

rip

Hue hue hue. I escaped that shit-hole when I was 19 and wouldn't go back for love or money. I would cancel that contract right away unless you are looking for getting AIDs from a negress who will then stab you and take your passport.

Well, good luck

Fortaleza is not the best of places, but in that regard brazil is fubar already

Any qt white guy can score tons of pussy, but I dont know how many english speaking girls you will find over there

You'll be just fine, don't worry about the stabbing. Download tinder once you get here and you'll definetly get laid.
Also, try to find the rich kids and contact them before you travel, via facebook. Get to know them better: they love to hang out with gringos and you'll go to the best parties around the city.
Also, you'll meet some top notch NOVINHAS (young and horny for white dicks).

R.I.P. OP

>bolsonaro

unironically kys
unlike trump, bolsonaro truly is a fucking bigot

What are the chances that you get shot by a bunda you just fucked?

low

big bundas are usually prostitutes and make around 100usd or more per fuck

www.coelhinhasdobrasil.com for prices if you're curious

Too dangerous.
Women aren't even hot.
You fucked up.

chance of getting laid takes into account the size of the city, the amount of decent night clubs in the city and demographic factors to infer the chance of getting laid with a decent brazilian female specimen (i.e. attractive admixture of the white/indian/negro fenotypes with predominance of white facial features + negro corporeal features)

chance of experiencing violence takes into account the size of the city, the murder rate per capita, the % of no-go zones in the city, effectiveness and corruption of the police forces, as well as the regular flux of tourists which impact tourist traps and low level crime (mugging, pick pocketing)

>specific murder districts

DESIGNATED

So florianapolis is the best city from this map?

Also, what's going on with Salvador?

Floripa would be great for sure in season, not sure outside of summer

Dont ride a bike

Bikes aren't in the same demand as cars.

lol sucker I'm going to São Paulo.

I'll let you know how it really is
>fucking their whores
>how about not
>don't even need more vaccines according to the state department

hahahah
literally one of the most violent cities
and the women are 5/10 on average, and I'm being generous

it's nigger central

think philly, atlanta, baltimore but ramp up the degeneracy factor

also they think they shamanz and shiet

>>chances of getting shot / stabbed

m8, is this b8?

Florianopolis is the whitest capital in Brazil
Salvador is the blackest.

That's all you need to know

this post has me dying

enjoy aids for the rest of your life

>brazil not violent

Of the 50 cities with the highest homicide rate, nearly half are from hueland
As for Fortaleza, it is Detroit tier when it comes to crime;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate

>Hillary's America in one post

>Specially after my mother got thunder kidnapped when leaving restaurant last year and we had to go on debt with agiotas to free her.