Why is she losing? Are french people really that retarded?

Why is she losing? Are french people really that retarded?

Don't trust the ((( polls )))

Apparently not.

yes, we are fucked by cuck.

>Tries to get rid of a disgusting cultures
>Doesn't know that France is only 70% French at this stage and half of the French are cheese eating surrender monkeys

Yes. French people are idiots. Post-modernism.Shitty counter christian culture. Cucking. All french creations.

You faggots didn't meme enough. Same thing happened with the Netherlands.

The results were counted before the attack. Come back next-time.

Ceci.

Reminder that Trump had a 5% chance of winning.

no such thing as french people

This
And Brexit was unthinkable.

The french are fucking retards, they're getting bombed and still think positive towards isis. Cucks

>fucking brazil

I have faith in my people.

>Why is she losing
according to what data? fox news?

The memes have been nowhere near dank enough for mememagic to be created.

Because she's objectively retarded

Fillon ftw, plebs

Have you ever been there paki paki? Their shithole is bad as yours and the people act like they have an entire tree up their ass at all times, what did you expect?

France's last chance was decades ago.

Problem is that no one noticed

>Brexit was unthinkable.

Umm..No it wasn't

>Are French people really that retarded?

Yep.

>why is she losing

The eleciton hasn't started yet cunt, nobody has lost yet.

And yes, France is fucking retarded.

America is the exception. The media there doesn't even try to remain objective, especially in it's opinion polls, and the system of election used make it's predictability weak at best. Not to mention he lost the popular vote by several million. In a few ways, the polling predictions were right.

Outside of the United States, opinion polling is generally very accurate, it definitely is in Australia. Within a small % swing, it's on point.

Le Pen will get into the second round and then get raped.

The opinion polls prior to the election placed the remain camp only just above the leave camp, less than 2% average lead amongst the polling firms. What you said was wrong.

Reminder that Central Europe is cucktopia. Hofer screwed, Wilders screwed.

France 20 years ago was about 95% french 5% was other europeans/mix of other nations
France is currently 70% french
France will be 50% Africans/Arabs in 10 years.
Imagine it in 20
Now imagine it in 30

French people are indeed disappearing and are being replaced.

but we're america where dreams come true, and they're in fucking france

You think the 'le edgy troll xD' trumpcucks in here are going to get laid any other way?

Nah man, they need 卐卐卐race realism卐卐卐 just so they won't die a virgin.

The party of no government literally wants the the government to mass exterminate their competition under the guise of
卐卐卐economic anxiety卐卐卐
because they know they can't compete with superior fucking/raping/jewing skills of shitskins.

Even their own women hate them so much that they fuck citybois on the side every chance they get.

Why do you think 'cuck' is their signature insult?

They use it so often because they've all been cuckolded in their life by more successful coastal liburuls.

So they project that word hard on everyone else thinking it has the same level of impact.

Let them have their little 卐卐卐no racemixing卐卐卐 shtick man. It's all they got to hang on to as they slowly fade into extinction

How do you do the swastikas

I said "apparently not", meaning it seems the French ARE NOT that retarded.

I would vote for a burning pile of used diapers before I would vote for a woman.

They are the true sub-human.

Yeah it was

All whites are being replaced. It's an internatonal struggle.

No sure if bait or just an uninformed idiot

The French have been stabbed, shot and run over by Muslims and they keep gulping for more

Why would anyone even want to visit there?

Troof, American media is anything but objective. They do not want to lose their Soros money. Personally i can't wait for the next civil war.

>2017
>believing in polls

i know but france/america is the closest to whats going on in south africa.

Just wish more people really grasped this stuff seriously

C H E C K ' D

No it wasn't

France is not white anymore. It has been lost

F

he is among us

I have given up on Europe since the Netherlands elections. The entire continent is begging to burn alive, and they are gonna get it.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

damn man that copy pasta is old AF haven't seen it in a bit

The very existence of the FN and the Le Pen family are only there to remind the french people that the enemy is a fantasy while the real power remains in place.

That's why.

her memes are shitty and forced

too many achmed, france is already lost

this is a shit copypasta making its rounds...it'll die off soon enough

Not gonna lie, former Le Pen voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Le Pen crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

Brainwashed cucks, at least they aren't Vichy!

All shitskins are born cucks you fucking jew. Even alpha blacks share their women and none of the fathers help raise the kids. All blacks are either alpha "ain't no fun if the homies can't have none" cucks or classic beta cucks. Not all cucks are betas.

baguette-cousin, s'il vous plaît. Votez pour la France. Votez pour Le Pen.

FAKE POLLS

OBAMA

CIA

DEEP STATE

NIGGERS

I truly wish this pile of crap was all true, so that we could have a better future.

Looks like civil wars and terrorism instead.

卍卍卍卍lol idk either卍卍卍卍