Is this true, Sup Forums? That no one besides us is actually affected by this shit?

Is this true, Sup Forums? That no one besides us is actually affected by this shit?

I go to a leaf university, what do you think?

But feminism is the basis of western society. Anybody that says it isn't is just proving my point, that people want women to be eternal victims. SJWs are all over the media, academia, and the internet.

You're not getting a (You). Sup Forums is full of hypocritical autists, but they are better than SJWs. Although young males being effeminate hypocrites like modern right-wingers are gives feminists and SJWs a platform to exist, but whatever.

lets just say I used to stick to Sup Forums until Bullshit invaded the game industry

>What is "college"

Nope, having a """liberal""" sister will give you plenty of that. Also, talk to the wrong people on college/uni campus, and you will quickly realize that these people DO exist, and they do want to destroy our society.

What do you expect? (((Sup Forums))) is a civil-war mongering progressive hivemind.

wrong

Bump.

Why are you retards giving him a direct reply?

Sup Forums is quite jewish in it's conduct though. They don't realize that the way modern right-wing young males are (effeminate and degenerate) gives feminists and SJWs a platform to exist in the first place.

>modern right-wing young males are (effeminate and degenerate)

Moreso than the antifa ones (or most young men in general, in this day and age)?

God damn I hate these bitches with red standing hair dressing like sluts and asking for equal rights and yelling stupid shit.

They are different types of effeminate. Modern young right-wing males are very effeminate and hypocritical, antifa males do not pretend to be so virtuous.

you are wrong buddy
>see the newest lol champion for reference.

2 of my 6 coworkers are SJWs.

>Is this true, Sup Forums? That no one besides us is actually affected by this shit?

I work at university. I've lived it. Fuck you.

Bull shit. Air fag here this was mandatory posted in my shop almost three years ago.

I pulled the OP image from Sup Forums. It's a pretty common sentiment on the boards outside of Sup Forums.

Pretty much.

Sup Forums are literal idiots. They got routed hard during gaymergay, but they went right on back to being shitlibs about a year after. They don't learn, and as conceited as it sounds, Sup Forums is the only board intelligent (paranoid) enough to see what's going on with globalism and the social justice movement.

no it's not true. we are burdened because only we notice it for what it is. why is it that only majority white countries need to embrace diversity? why is it that you have a federal judge that actually believes that the first amendment applies to people who are not even in the country? why is it that every show on tv now has a fag story arc or an interracial couple? why is it that jews are over-represented in the media and academia and underrepresented in the military and working class? why it is that black men commit more violent crime than any other demographic group, yet somehow it is white people's fault when they get got by cops? these things actually happen everyday, and if you point them out, you will be told to go back to Sup Forums

(You)

definitely not.
>easter with family
>brother (37), studied musicology,fed support
>now guitar teacher on private music school
>girlfriend studied too, is now dancing teacher
>travels around world, always nice bungalows
>already talked to parents about how he's concerned about me
>uses "you're a nazi" as argument
>his gf starts crying, while brother&me talk
>says "feelings are more important than facts"
>oh, yeah, they are resistant to facts
>is still registered at my parents home, avoids GEZ etc
>tells us we're privileged, when he's the only one living a fancy lifestyle
>claims to know the rough world
>immediately gets appointment with top-tier doc through having some friends due lifelong obscure heart related problems
>top-doc sees prob, but bro fear treatment (also when the pills are too big...not joking)
>continues to action travel not-yet tourist infested shitholes
>wants to go with me on foreign aid

i left. /pol, i'm scared about my brother. (((they))) did this to him!
i... i even cried. here you go. i'm 30 years old and for the first time i realised, how fucked we really are; counting gold, thinking about how to save my brother (i think rest's cool or just my mother).

Für Familie, Volk & Vaterland!
Heil Hitler

Very much so, so subverse it, reverse it and flip it.
>pic related