Who the fuck came up with crucifixion

Who the fuck came up with crucifixion.

Like seriously. I often wonder how someone could even conceive such a capital punishment method. As much as I find ancient Rome fascinating, no one can deny that they were truly sick fucks when it came to killing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00IYQY-4mK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They didn't invent it.

Why is it sickening? If some nog rapes a bunch of women and children, you never wanted to see him stapled to a couple boards and put on public display to show other nogs what happens if they do the same?

Most everyone was back before the enlightenment. Go read up on the Assyrian and mongols if you really want to read about some brutal peoples.

youtube.com/watch?v=00IYQY-4mK8

Chimp gangs tortuously rip the face and testicles off each other. This is a war universe.

Crucifixion is pretty tame compared to the really messed up methods.

someone was thinking in ways to kill people and thought about this one. I think this one in particular was created to make people suffer and then die.

Crucifixion was as much about publicly shaming someone and making and example of them as it was about killing them. The victims were generally naked and often had their legs positioned so their junk was on display. Here, have some Armenian girls being crucified by the Turks.

Arguably the greatest effect Jesus had was humanizing capitol punishment, before people just had a attitude like and it spun out of control to shit like Brass Bull and Crucifixion. I think this is what is going on in Mexico right now where cartels are only concerned with coming up with the next big execution method.

Eventually nobody would ever consider doing to others what happened to Jesus. Later we would think even prisoners had some rights.

That's nothing compared to some other Roman punishments. Didn't they use insects to eat some criminals alive?

That's from a movie.

Who did then?

>denying the Armenian genocide

shoo shoo

fake news

bro watch this

next time i'm going to trespass it eh

It's for humiliation.

In her memoir, Ravished Armenia, Aurora Mardiganian described being raped and thrown into a harem (which agrees with Islam’s rules of war). Unlike thousands of other Armenian girls who were discarded after being defiled, she managed to escape. In the city of Malatia, she saw 16 Christian girls crucified: “Each girl had been nailed alive upon her cross, spikes through her feet and hands, only their hair blown by the wind, covered their bodies.” Such scenes were portrayed in the 1919 documentary film Auction of Souls, some of which is based on Mardiganian’s memoirs.

It's very real. (obv. not the picture itself)

I'm Catholic and I still hold the notion that the death penalty should be applied to the most serious of offenses.

You should go to hell with your fucking church, burger.
burn in hell mofo

That was the ancient Persians I beleive. But remember 90% of ancient history is shit. We actually have very little idea about what was really going on and ancient sources are very,very biased and unreliable.

>implying I said they did

oh, that shit looks creative as fuck too

ISIS still crucifies people. It's meant as a message to everyone else not to break some rules. It's a deterrent.

>It's very real
just like those rollercoasters at auschwitz right

t. diaspora mehmet

Yeah and I guess all the holocaust memoirs they made me read in middle school were real too, in my mind.
I'm not saying nothing ever happened, but just because a semite with a victim complex wrote it down doesn't make it fact.

if the government can dealout death in judgement then so can i. there is literally no reason why my judgment is less valid

Agree, unfortunately, for obvious technological limitations, we'll probably never know. Too bad.

The Catechism states that the death penalty can be applied only in the most dire circumstances when it will prevent further death.

Back to your favella

>As much as I find ancient Rome fascinating, no one can deny that they were truly sick fucks when it came to killing.
That is part of the admiration...Old traditions need to come back.

t. shlomo bighomo

Lots of bullshit in the holocaust. Armenians arent jewish nor semitic though.

people even just a few hundred years ago in modern(read white) countries loved their torture/public executions.

they really did come up with some ingenious ways to kill people.

I visited some museum in scotland once, and they displayed some method where they would put some rats in a cage on top of someones stomach, and then light a fire above the cage, so that when the rats tried to get away from the fire they'd have to tear through the person. obviously pretty slowly.

pretty creative stuff desu.

Also these people were so desensitized to death back then, that it didn't affect them as much as it would someone today.

lel also another cool one the brits used to use, was to tie people to cannons and shoot them off. pic related

No you can't. Doing it for your own reasons is against God's commandments.
Jesuits aren't Catholic.

i don't live there and i'm not going anywhere. get used to it, stupid cunt. burgers elected trump, how smart!

>bighomo
Atleast you made me chuckle.

They rigged it so the smoke coming out mixed with the screams sounded like a bull too

Impalement and crucifixion will save the West from the muslim invaders.

Then we're coming for the juden.

After Jesus died on the cross the next person to be sentenced to death was a Roman noble called Cruciphil. He's the one who unified all of south east Rome. Prior to that bands of Greek Jews had complete control of a great portion of the area. He was caught wiping apples on his behind. The problem was these apples were meant for the king's Christmas feast. Conflicted, the Romans felt they had to give him a choice between being tied to a cross, being force-fed sea water until death, or dropping progressively larger rocks and boulders onto his head. He chose the former and from then on to be strapped to a cross became a crucifixion.

I literally have had fantasies about putting commies in front of the barrel of tanks and blowing them up like that. And I never knew the brits did that.

It's abot putting dying criminal on a show. Same with impalement. He will scream, he will cry and piss himself. Sometimes for days. Then his rooting carcass will be picked by birds for weeks. It's all about sending a message.

Wow sounds comfy

I'd be doing it for the same reason as the government.

checkmate.

Just like the masturbation machines and the oven rollercoasters at Auschwitz right? I mean, if it's written in a memoir it must be true

>I'd be doing it for the same reason as the government.
You'd be killing someone because a trial has found them guilty and government has sentence them to death?

Reading what follows may cause you to know things you wish you didn't.

Yes. They used two small boats, with half circles along the rim on both and some holes around the rim IIRC. When one was put on top of the other upside down, they made holes for the head, hands, and feet. With the person put in this, they couldn't pull their limbs in. They were then force fed honey and milk and then put in the shallows along a body of water, right around where the reeds and whatnot grew. Then, the honey and milk would make them shit uncontrollably. This would cause sores on the person and draw the bugs along the shoreline, where they would start eating at the sores. The person would eventually go mad because they could keep the bugs from eating into some of the most sensitive areas on the human body with their limbs held outside the boat. Then, they would die of sepsis after several days.

The things I wish I didn't know.

Well all Im saying is if ISIS does it today then its equivalent a hundred years ago could aswell have done it.

Surprised no one has posted this yet. Those ancients really knew how to make torture a grand spectacle.

> el salvador

>Monkeyland

yes. a trial conducted by me as opposed by other random people.

>South America

This is bait, but look up the blood eagle if you're interested in shit ways to die.

so small/insignificant that your country can't even be called a shithole. fucking terrible place.

Didn't the Romans get it from the Persians?

greece lmao

>europoors

give him a break. He's probably a turk who hopped the border just trying to score some internet points.

> planet erf

I gotta agree with this user. Only God's judgement is infallible; the death penalty is just asking for man to eventually kill an innocent.

if your god could only lick my balls i would appreciate it very much. ask him to do it for me on your praying.

LISTEN TO ME
ME MURICAN
MURICA IS BEST PLACE
TRUMP IS HERE
MURICA BEST

>that pic
>capital moved to Istanbul
>300
>Istanbul
This historical revisionism is going way too far.

Same kind of people who burn people alive in cages and drown them. Shitskins

>Greece

>Capital moved to Istanbul

It's Constantinople, not Istanbul.

>not "urf"

Human centipedes are better

>As much as I find ancient Rome fascinating
Muslims do it today to murder Christians, maybe ask them.

It's a hell of a lot more merciful than locking someone in a cage and working them to death.

>Istanbul

other than the gruesomeness of all the blood, I would way rather be executed by a guillotine, than whatever shit they put in lethal injections.

We honestly should bring back the guillotine. Not even considering executions, I would way rather die by guillotine than slowly die by cancer or some other slow method I likely will die from.

No shit, that's the point.

>he doesn't know about The Boats

King David did
>Psalm 22 : 16
>Dogs surround me, a pack of villains encircles me; they pierce my hands and my feet.

that didn't make you listen to the song?

Some forms of execution were supposed to be worse than death.

TYT said this never happened.

Well if TYT said it, I'll take xir word for it.

>thinks Armenians are Jew

You're making Poles look bad by proxy.