Reminder that if you really want to reduce terrorism in the world...

Reminder that if you really want to reduce terrorism in the world, you have to be friends with Egypt and Iran and be enemies with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey

> you won't because you don't want to

We need some merchant of ours desu

KANG merchant?

Iranian here. the Iranian government just wants to recreate the Empires of old. Unless the US and Israel accepts Iranian hegemony over the region they'll never get on well

Get on it

>Iran

BS. Iran supports terror, Shia and Sunni alike. Why did the 911 bombers travel to Iran along with an agent of Hizbollah? Why did Zarkawi hide in Iran specifically a RG controlled quarter? Or bin Ladens wives.

True exept Egypt, they are jew

It's more complicated than that. The Revolutionary Guard were holding these all as hostages so they wouldn't attack Iran. Iran is in an existential war with the Salafist muslims. This wing of Islam is outlawed in Iran just as they don't recognise Shia as muslims and kill them openly in places like Pakistan and ISIS controlled territories. Shia and Wahhabi are at war.

Hezbollah isn't a terrorist organisation, or at least hasn't been one in decades.

you have to understand that terrorism is directly coming from the sunni sect which constitues more than 80% of muslims, Sunni hate Shia even more than jews and want to exterminate them, Iran is like Israel is surrounded by beliigerent countries from everywhere, they have to protect themselves against this massive mismatch of number between sunni and shia, they have to get involved in syria and iraq to keep shia from being exterminated in the arab world

*If you really want to reduce terrorism in the world, you genocide all Muslims and most Arabs

this

also saudis are cryptokikes from the Donmeh JEW tribe

I'm Iranian I know the situation on the ground. It's more so Shia vs Wahhabi than Shia vs Sunni. I know in Egypt the Sunnis tend to dislike Shia but the war isn't between mainstream Sunni and Shia. It's the Wahhabi/Salafist. Shia have no issue with mainstream Sunni, just the Wahhabis

part 2

so when burgers claim that Iran is a supporter of terrorism, if this is really what they believe, this only proves one thing, that burgers are really extremely stupid, Obama actually did a little to help Iran to overcome this mismatch

> Shia have no issue with mainstream Sunni, just the Wahhabis

But most Sunnis have issue with just the mere fact of your existence, most Sunnis including the moderate ones, won't be happier to see you all dead, can't you see what is happening in Syria, Iraq, Yemen and even Pakistan?

No. First we're not talking about the same time frame. Zarkawi was not a hostage, he was released in timely matter to heat up the Iraqi civil war. Hezbollah and Al Qaeda probably conspired together until 2001 although I consider it somewhat speculative and doubt it's a popular theory on pol. Forgot the Burgas bombing? Wasn't too long ago.

>sunni sect

First suicide bombers were Shia. See Dawa party and Hezbollah.

the danger level for Shia terrorist groups is really low and contained within regional conflicts and it can be compared to drug cartels of latin america, but Sunni terrorism dominates the entire world and is not related to any conflicts at all except the conflict between islam and kuffar who are mostly anything that moves

That is the case in Egypt, lesser so elsewhere. You have a lot of anti-Shia propaganda there.

With this stuff yes Assad and Iran did what they had to do to bog down the USA in Iraq. Everyone know they were next on the chopping block for the Bush Administration. They aren't stupid, they saw it too and did what they had to do.

As for Iran involved in the 9/11 attacks that is ludicrous with nothing much than circumstantial evidence ever shown. Infer what you will from it

Ok clearly you're either an Israeli or a Salafist. No westerner 1) knows about that or 2) would conclude this trash narrative

Yes the first suicide bomber were Shia but these were used against military targets. The Shia argued it was ok to kill yourself (which is usually forbidden) because it meets with the Shia narrative of martyrdom. It was the Wahhabis that stretched this to the idea it's ok to kill civilians. While killing civilians is supposed to be banned in Islam, the Wahhabi scholars argued that in a modern society civilian men and women all fund the modern military through their taxation and in the case of Israel women are soldiers just as much as the men.

but thanks for revealing your Jewish/Wahhabi identity

I'll be your friend as long as you don't try to push islam down my throat, this is a christian nation, and we will do what it takes to keep it that way.

>have to be friends with sand people
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

>Syria ... did what they had to do

Just like when at the beginning of the revolution Syria released hundreds of Jihadis like Alloush while incarcerating pettty demonstrators? Iran and Syria have always played the Wahhabi Jihadists and they're suffering a major blowback at the moment. There's a lot more than just circumstantial.

I can agree on this although Hezbollah is somewhat a cartel itself in Latin America and threatens only Israel on a global level.

Nice ad hominems. Dawa bombed a lot of civilians. And Kuntar bashed in the head of a 4 year old soldier? Seems like I really rustled your jimmies because I called out all your lies.

I really don't want to hear this from egypt.
Not from those Brit/France/Israel inbred fucks that rape their own children and mutilate female genitals and have shit loads of strippers and speak a language that is not either hebrew or arabic.

Iraq has the majority of shia.
Don't talk about things that you don't know/don't concern you.
We have been trying really hard to get a long after 2006 and we are getting things stitched up.
Iraqis' awareness of iran vs. sa shit is increasing.
Shia will no longer mean Iran.
Shia are Iraqi same goes for sunni, so you can fuck off with your muslims brotherhood and iran bullshit.

tell drumpf to stop sucking our dick then