As a black woman why exactly should I support your cause? You are both racist and misogynist...

As a black woman why exactly should I support your cause? You are both racist and misogynist. Definitely not the two best peas in a pod.

post tits

>black woman doesn't join
>value of ideology increases

Go back to Africa

As a white man why exactly should I value your support? You are both nigger and a woman. Definitely not the two best peas in a pod.

U a stonk indapendant black woman that don't need no 4chinz holding u down.

Nobody wants your support. Go back to Africa. Go plague another continent. Mexico don't want you

Because we'll treat you as an equal if you act like a decent human being rather than a liberal would treat you condescendingly like a special snowflake and an endangered species.

Also post lips.

fpbp

TITS OR GTFO

If you go back to your homeland with your people, you won't have to keep getting cucked by white women, and me and my people can stop being cucked by black bulls.

Both of us win, we are our greatest allies.

Resorting to Buzzwords isn't going to make you smarter about things relating to Race.

Understanding Social Engineering & facts about the differences will.

New KB that people are free to check out:

laffin at the whole idea of a busy black woman posting on the 4chinz

You shouldn't. You should just go back to Africa. After posting tits. Nigger

>as a bait bait, why should I...

Tits

Because it's funny

Leftists have destroyed the black family unit. Welfare cliffs and institutionalized & incentivized ghetto anti-employment culture.

Leftists use blacks to win elections, but they don't give a flying fuck about you. They've said as much behind closed doors.

At least with the right you get the truth. It's time we all hear harsh truths

>black women's opinions
>relevant

Kek

We're realists. At least we try to be. I can honestly say that most of us would accept that whites are subhuman if there was ample evidence to support the claim. Unfortunately, there isn't.

shill loser

Damn shills step your game up, way too easy to spot.

as a black women you should get the fuck off my plane

Go lynch yourself, nigger bitch. You're not even fit for rape camps with your brillo pad pussy.