Where did this "eternal Anglo" bullshit start...

Where did this "eternal Anglo" bullshit start? Anglos are of Germanic descent have achieved unparalleled greatness that improved the entire world.

(((I WONDER)))

Once, I was known as Oswald Mosley.

Now I am Locutus of BEADY. I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many.
Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us. Dissolve your borders, lower your arms and surrender your countries.
We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Your people and their habits will be assimilated.
We are the ANGLO.. Resistance as you know it is over.

We won't turn you into an ANGLODRONE. You're much too valuable to us with your individuality intact, people of Sup Forums. But you've left humanity behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Fear... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.

Look at our assimilated peoples: They've left behind their trivial, selfish lives, and they've been reborn with a greater purpose. We've delivered them from chaos into order.

We have drawn our power from thousands of races across thousands of regions, since long before you were created, but now, they are all ANGLO.

You question us about the ARYAN, but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation; Why assimilate a species that would detract from perfection? ARYAN sentiment. Compassion, guilt, empathy - they're irrelevant.
We only wish to raise quality of life for all species.
Why do you resist?

We've come to make you an offer: join the Commonwealth and we'll spare Sup Forums. This offer is non-negotiable. You like having friends, don't you? Assimilation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's posts.
Prepare to be COLONISED.

ARYAN SHILL.

It stems from the fact that anglokikes were the ones who poked the Volk.

because they can't stop to embarrass the white race since more than a thousand year

We're going to wipe the smug off your faces very soon in the coming ARYANDIED.

Germany:
>HELP US INVADE FRANCE!!!

England:
>We'd rather not.

Germany:
>SO BE IT!!!
*created global war devastating Europe

How did you guys let this slide..

This should have triggered a genocide.

some german shitposter started it

Why does this Oswald Mosley character remind of something out of a dystopian sci-fi dictator villain guy? He's like a Bond villain or someone out of 1984.

Is it because he looks like a Hitler rip-off, and the uniform?

dat feminine curvature

We've got it all planned out, trust me.

>t. 51%

This.
For a while there was this one German guy who posted Anglo memes every fucking day. I wonder if he even had a job.

anglos are a wretched class of sellout filth that handed the world to

English:
>Started Industrial Revolution
>Global Empire; largest in history
>Created first modern state in the USA

Germans:
>Collapsed the Roman Empire leading to thousands of years of war and the rise of Islamic Empires
>Started two World Wars that devastated Europe
>Brought the refugee crisis to European soil

Kraut's getting frustrated at their race having accomplished nothing other than destroying the western world with wars that sapped the west of their will to fight and being jealous of the anglo's accomplishments and their successor son who now dominates the planet.

>mfw I check your flag

Mosley opposed multiculturalism

No wonder the Eternal Germanic hates him.

It was one extremely autistic german that forced it constantly because he was shitter shattered we're not following the (((german))) master plan for national destruction and total spiritual debasement

British foreign policy for the past 500 years has consisted of dividing and undermining any attempt at European unity so no power could ever pose a threat to it's trade routes. "Perfidious albion" basically.

He turned out to be a Turk actually

Anglos are not real germanics.

This.

How so? The Anglo-Saxons were a Germanic People from Northern Europe.

So why use Oswald Mosley as the poster child of this inane meme?

And what the fuck should the foreign policy have been? Sending money to the continental retards so they could buy more runny cheese and wooden shoes and celebrate Christmas in February? They played, they lost, boo hoo.

Its a meme ya dip

nice work lettuce dog
dank as af

Because Anglos helped stopped Hitler. Pretty stupid meme.

IDK but they were pretty funny. Best thing was we adopted most of them to piss off the krauts

don't be mad bruh. it's fun.

>"What hast thou...built..., Germanic? When the time comes to review thy life, with the Holy Father afore thee, and the question is asked, 'What hast...thou...built,' what will thee say, poor Germanic? For thou art a creature of...destruction, not...construction. 'Tis the biggest sin of all. Build thyself today a good...empire! That would please Him much!

Defaming a great Briton for shits and giggles isn't really that funny.

all aryans must hang

The weak should fear the strong

Yeah that bit is a bit confusing since oswald mosley would be the opposite of what the germans are angry about, but the face fits.

Hey I'm not pissed personally. Undermining anybody that looks like they might overtake us is our foreign policy too. Just explaining.

He was the brown Iranian autist who shot up the McDonald's in Munich.

Thank you

Yeah, cos someone might get the wrong idea on a Kenyan mouse assembly forum...

>implying /r/The_Donald newfags are smart enough to do background research on memes

RARE
A
R
E

>broadly Oceanian

GET OUT EURASIAN SCUM REEEEEEE

Yep, sometimes I wonder if it's my insults that pushed him over the edge.

Smith, every time a see that flag, just for a split second i think it's the Canadian red ensign...

>Broadly Oceanian 0.0%

the fuk u talkn bout

T H I C C

Anglos sold the world to the jews.

Also, Anglos fucked over literally every good thing any of the great powers ever tried to accomplish.

-France trying to unite Europe? ANGLO'D
-Russia trying to drive the Ottomans out of Europe and liberate Christianity? ANGLO'D
-Germany trying to protect its ally Austria who is waging a war on terrorism? ANGLO'D
-Germany trying to liberate Russia from Stalin? ANGLO'D

Also, the British, German and Russian royal families are all related, so Britain's monarchs fucking over their German and Russian cousins so much is just inexplicable.

Also the Anglos genocided and enslaved various races, including whites (Irish and Boers).

You realise all this happened during an age in which every nation of Europe was competing against each other, right? Britain's interests lay in the maintenance of the continental balance of power and the protection of its colonial trade routes, so it did what had to be done. It's not our fault the continent couldn't keep up with our little island.

>people trying to have a civil discussion on Sup Forums
LEAF'D

Lurk moar newfag

>Where did this "eternal Anglo" bullshit start? Anglos are of Germanic descent have achieved unparalleled greatness that improved the entire world.

the enlightenment started in england.
the enlightenment created everything you see around you, from technology to science, to democracy and freedom, to captialism and national cooperation, to secularism and freedom of religion.

the counter enlightenment started in germany, and eventually evolved over 200 years into NAZIs and then into the postmodernist SJWs. the counter enlightenment HATES everytthing about the enlightenment. especially, science, democracy, and capitalism.

the NAZIs on this board hate all the awesome stuff that the enlightenment created, and thus hate the english who created the enlightenment and swept the world with it.

a turk psyops that became a meme

basically many on pol believe hitler was the good guy,and britain was the one who said fuck off and cucked him

they dont understand they asked the uk to destroy america with them and give australia and nz to the japs for joining them either

so we fought back...but in the stormfags mind we "betrayed the white race"

when really we just didnt like being ordered about by some cunt with a silly moustach after beating them once already

eternal anglo basically means,selfish english people who shit on europe for their own gain

britains role is to ensure no one nation controls the mainland,for as long as there is a AYRIAN with imperialist ambition in his heart.......there will be an anglo to thrwart his plan

Where can I find these Aryans?

some turk that made a meme, how new are you.ru

DELET THIS

shoulda bet on beady m8

>pol unironically uses roachish memes

Why is pol such cucks?

the Renaissance was more important to western civilization than the enlightenment, and it started in Italy. without the Renaissance there would be no enlightenment, and no democracy. you snow niggers would still be living in fiefdoms

Yeah, we were great weren't we? Gave no fucus, rekt every cunt

I'm going to name my son Oswald

Tattyniggers and mutant cheeseheads, Fuck'em

Anglos and their offshoots were also the only ones to take up genital mutilation.

It started from butthurt krauts. AngloAmerican glory is unending!

India.

And without the Eternal Germanic, the Western Roman Empire wouldn't have collapsed and there would be no need for a Renaissance.

Mostly a meme, but also the UK has been often taken a side with what we would now call the bad guys. At the time it was understandable for them, and often in keeping with their desire for a balance of power on the continent. Common examples being:
Siding with the Turks over Russia
Siding communist dindus over Rhodesia
Siding against anyone that got too powerful in Europe

Also it's pretty funny.

Anglos are whites that betray other whites for (((their))) interests.

Properly speaking, Iran. 'Iran' is cognate with 'aryan'. Fucking krauts and sandnogs, nothing changes...

its funny how we dont have cut dicks here,mines intact

its an american thing

Believe it or not but it started from a single man, supposedly a Turk but he was posting under german flag
I think he's been perma'ed since then, but in the meantime the madman created like 200 pictures of his own meme
Anglos were mad as fuck about it, personnally it cracks me up every single time
Ive saved some of his work If you want

Look at that belt, what a fag

y-you t-too

>Communists: 54,000,000
Woah these guys killed more commies than the Soviets.

We've become the European Jew. Sad.

He was an admitted turkroach.

>mad about it
They were great, we ended up posting loads of them ourselves

BEADY

LITTLE

EYES

t. Athelwulf Saxonspear III (direct descendent of King Alfred and pure 100% saxon genetics!)

England:
>STOP RECLAIMING YOUR LOST LAND!!!

Germany:
>We'd rather not.

England:
>SO BE IT!!!
*created global war devastating Europe

ftfy

This has to be a pasta, you can't possibly be this quick with such a response! Either way it made me chuckle.

SWARTHY

It was a Turk trying his hand at divide and conquer. He just inadvertently created a pretty funny meme that we all enjoy, Anglo and Aryan alike.

You made a mistake. I fixed it for you

ARYANDIED

PERFIDIOUS

KIKES

Took me a second or two...