Why are illegals outcompeting Sup Forums?

>piss poor Detroit
>illegal, illegal parents
>financial aid full ride ($280,000) to Harvard

affirmative action/sjwism is literally the only reason. i can guarantee you, with his score, his grades, and his extracurriculars, an asian male would've been rejected

but not a jewish male

Because the system is designed to be stacked in their favour through racial quotas and non-academic criteria.

Asian women are actually discriminated worse than Whites when it comes to admission criteria lol

Liberals are some of the most racist people you will ever meet. At least the NatSocs here don't pretend to be something they aren't.

You really think the average /pol has similar GPA and ACT/SAT score? Hell no, not even close.

One of the reasons I love Caltech is that they are one of the few universities in the nation that don't practice affirmative action. Everyone there is very qualified and intelligent.

>Love and support of family, friends, community and everybody with helping hands.
>Be white

I don't even understand what to do anymore. Where to go?

Do you really think the average poor detroit born illegal has a similar GPA and ACT/SAT score to either the OP or the average Sup Forums member?

get outta here with that nonsense.

Because he is a privileged spic . so your parents sneak into the best country in the world. Get a great education. Free from prejudice because the " im a strughling spic meme" cartels secure your protection in u.s. through drugs and violence . university loves you because oh your not white so we can show you off lol i hate america now. Why dont you help poor whites oh because fuck them right . fuck spics they should be genocided

>You really think the average /pol has similar GPA and ACT/SAT score? Hell no, not even close.
Who do you think has the means to shitpost on Sup Forums?
Literally everytime a borderline /soc/ thread comes up on this board, every poster is a middle/upper class educated/employed faggot from a well to do family.
There's a reason why Sup Forums posters are mostly in the STEM fields

Has someone reported him to ICE yet?

My GPA, SATs, and AP scores were good enough to achieve admission to Caltech. I was rejected from every Ivy, though.

Went to a UC instead of Caltech because the latter is legit autistic af, but still.

> white male

I fucking hate that he says his success is our success. His and his shitstain family's success is breaking our laws. I wonder how many white males's success were passed over so he could "succeed".

Call ICE on him lol.

based beaner

Cool. Why don't they just go to Harvard in their own country?

I mean, UNAM is ok. But he didn't need to be american to go to Hardvard.

communist universities that are mostly expensive adult daycare

Yes, good thing reality doesn't have affirmative action or else i might not be as successful

REMINDER : Report Illegal/Undocumented Immigrants to Immigration and Customs Enforcement. 1-866-DHS-2-ICE

The elite colleges of the 18th and 19th century have already created the globalist infrastructure. There is no reason to give up that entrenched power by giving modern mulatto plebs the same opportunities.

Yes Asian but also white male would be rejected . Funny how gringos can no longer get into their own schools

He's off the street and probably absorbing some amount of information. Good for him. The only people this process is hurting are his Harvard classmates and teachers, and who gives a fuck really?