How do we fix murica's obesity epidemic? This problem is practically exclusive to us

How do we fix murica's obesity epidemic? This problem is practically exclusive to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeatforum.com/community/threads/salt-prevents-weight-gain-on-high-fat-diet.7018/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3865596/Woman-Britain-s-fattest-teenager-dumped-boyfriend.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3VHUGtq4yjk
youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
youtube.com/watch?v=gTzDaShIQjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This problem is practically exclusive to us.

We don't. Weak willed and lazy or gluttonous people become too fat to reproduce and it has a eugenic effect.

This
Mexico and UK are fat as fuck too
Middle east oil countries also have landwhale women

Actually, obesity is down with the Hitler Youth Generation. They'll be in shape for WWIII.

Any obese person over 500 pounds should be Euthanized.

KB with important information:

You've obviously never been to the UK. There's plenty of chunky monkeys there as well.

let the insurance companies raise the rates for people over a certain weight.

Tell medicare recipients they will lose benefits if they don't maintain a certain weight.

Done.

labor camps with ketogenic diet mealplans for a year. any time you exceed a certain bmi +bf % you are sent to these camps

I see my mistake now, But how do we fix it?

Easy we must study the landwhale and understand its diet. Then we hunt it using its blubber to manufacture women's lipstick. There problem solved and we make money at it.

Kids shouldn't be punished for mocking fat kids

Oh, really OP?

Start eating salt again

Legally define certain bmi's as child abuse.
Increase education efforts on nutrition and basic biology, like wtf a carb is.

raypeatforum.com/community/threads/salt-prevents-weight-gain-on-high-fat-diet.7018/

import more asians, they are healthy

except you are wrong

also, having a good public transportation would help.

--------->

>Actually, obesity is down with the Hitler Youth Generation
so is whiteness, cuck

Eat more veg instead of non-veg.

Outlaw fructose syrup made from corn.

The rise of obesity can be tracked to the rise of use of highly refined fructose syrup as a sweetener by the food industry.

"Keto is junk science!"

Portion sizes are too large in America. Some people don't realize that because a "small meal" at fast food is decently sized compared to Euro/Asian counterparts... but bigger is better.

Also people 3000cal on a sedentary lifestyle because everyone knows 3000cal/day. It's too much

She's one of ours, I'm afraid.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3865596/Woman-Britain-s-fattest-teenager-dumped-boyfriend.html

She's a teenager? She looks 40.

Fuck. Put the fucking fork down.

Then you've never been to Australia, or England, or Russia, or Italy, or even fucking Canada.

Fat fucks are ubiquitous.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3865596/Woman-Britain-s-fattest-teenager-dumped-boyfriend.html

"LondonGal, London, United Kingdom, 5 months ago
It's so easy to judge, but remember that this woman lost her father at a very young age. Losing a parent is difficult at any time of your life, but imagine being a little girl. She has my sympathy."

What the fuck does losing your father have to do with eating enough for 6 people?

I lost both of my parents, I didn't gain 500 pounds. I grieved, and got past it.

Fucking women.

This. Even if it takes 10s of thousands of years, this is what lets me sleep at night. Whatever fucked up shit society invents, nature will win.

Even though fatties and welfare piss in the gene pool - it will balance out eventually.

>Hi there, first things first only real men can handle this, be very good looking, AT LEAST 6'4" with a £400k salary, 10 inches plus and then we can talk otherwise swipe left

> YOU BOYS JUST *WHEEZES UNCONTROLLABLY FOR A FULL 30 SECONDS* CAN'T HANDLE ME

Kill your local feminazi for encouraging it.

has he actually said that?
"Low carb high fat is junk science! Muh junk foodz!"

what show is this?

Yep. He made a comment in one his excuse videos about dieting, that he'd tried "Keto, low carb, and all those junk science diets".

Keto, when done properly, works. His doctors will recommend it, if he gets the stomach surgery. He's so full of shit, lol.

>15 years old
what the actual fuck

Fatties are everywhere in the west. The only solution is a fat tax and mandatory yearly checkups by employers.

The only way out of an unhappy childhood is to guzzle in food and burn out, you did not know that!

Oh and obviously no food stamps for fat people.

Red pill everyone that far isn't some heart killing poison and that a diet of mostly sugar and carbs makes everyone fucking obese

I mean fuck, the high majority of kids eat grains covered in sugar for breakfast.

I mean yeah, obviously. I've done keto before. Any 600lb hambeast who goes to a doctor to lose weight the first thing they will do is put them on a LCHF diet.
At the end of the day it comes down to calories in-calories out but LCHF is the easiest way to do it and also provides that "boost" at the beginning where you dump your water retention quickly.

only dogs like bones
real men like curves

You have to say why it's effective for the long term weight lose.

When you eat a carb or some sugar, your body has to produce insulin to convert it into a substance your body can use. Different substances result in different levels of insulin spikes. We have measured them and they are called the "glycemic index".

A diet that consists of food with high glycemic index values makes you hungrier. To reach to levels of satisfaction that a diet with lower levels have, you have to eat more.

Keto is basically as low as you can go, to the extent that your body actually switches over to "ketogenesis". It's an actual chemical change.

I went to England and saw more fat people than I've ever seen in my life.

What state are you in?

I don't know. I found that here or on Sup Forums.

Start the new civil war
Just start the fuck over

Put down the fork.

Ahhh, pink shirt's face. Priceless.

It's actually not exclusive to the US at all. In fact, it's arguably worse in the UK, simply based on the handouts given to obese people. Watch this, user, you'll understand.
youtube.com/watch?v=3VHUGtq4yjk

So you're saying... That putting butter in your coffee works?

UK is fucking on the way

>tfw this is western civ

Don't look now, but ....

found it
youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY

last part of the clip

surely this is a medical disorder and not a result of willful decadence... right?

Lie to me if you have to

bitch dab

Looks like an addiction.

I'm sure she has medical problems, but they're 100% weight related.

But some people do get injured and have to be bed ridden and gain some weight, but most don't keep gaining weight afterwards and balloon up to 500lbs

HOW DO THEY NOT SHOOT THIS CREATURE?

>500

Hahahahha...dumb burger faggot.

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

MORE LIKE 300 AT MAXIMUM MAXIMUM OF ALL MAXIMUMS YOU FAT BURGER YOU "AMERICAN" (ughhh sorry for insulting you like this, i got carried away).

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Eat less burgers

I'd love to see the ballistics of a super fat person

..... ok any other ideas?

>that husband
how the hell do you let it get to this point? I realize it's hard to stop your wife from fattening up, but a 600 pound land monster should be preventable.

End the myth of the lipid hypothesis.

Sugar and carbs make you fat -- not fat, saturated fat, etc.

We're fat because of capitalism, comfort and a rotten dumb culture.

But at least obese people can diet. Being a manlet is forever.

By admitting that over eating is a mental disorder. We can all agree that anorexia and bulimia ate eating disorders that stem from psychological issues and once looooong ago over eating was part of the trio. It has been normalized and to speak against obesity openly you are treated like a prejudiced prick thanks to feminists and their bullshit body acceptance movement.

Lump all the sexual abnormalities in with this as well

xD

R A R E
A
R
E

That husband shot her an unbelievable look like, WTF. But most spouses/partners actually tend to be enablers. I think they are called feeders?

RESEARCH STATION? ANSWER ME

I think it's a regional thing. In the north east a majority are in relatively good shape. Also, I see
A lot of overweight people making a high five
Effort at the gym. One dude just capped off a 200lb loss and skin Surgery.
Nicest guy ever

wow, a fat fuck that doesn't know shit about what diets actually work

we have a similar problem in canuckistan.
the least obese places are the places with mountains and shit around, so people can do things

i live on the opposite side of the country, and people here are fat as fuck

i dunno, forced migration to mountainous areas maybe

U.S.A. hastn't been most obese country for a while now.

decrease the cost of fruits and vegetables (eliminate subsidies for corn and soy and shit), provide healthcare cost incentives for healthy lifestyle choices (more exercise = pay less for insurance)
...drive thru tax...
it'll never happen tho, processed food is too economically advantageous, america = money over everything

Well they're better, but it's not like they're in good shape.

Stop eating carbs. Simple.

Depending on the stat you look at, Mexico is sometimes fatter than us. I never understood how the fuck that was possible.

Redesign society so that the automobile isn't necessary in American daily life.

shitty food is cheap, esse

You know. Even if I tried I couldn't bring myself do let myself go like that.

It's just so fucking weird because that country was full of starving people like 30 years ago.

america produces so much wealth that the fattest motherfuckers are generally the poorest

you know this user

from one of the greatest hbo shows ever:
youtube.com/watch?v=gTzDaShIQjQ

It is the poisons that have been put into corn, that is then spread throughout the food chain by corn syrup and by the vegan craze. Also, corn is fed to cattle, isn't it ? It is pesticides that have altered everybody's gut bacteria. I believe the human race are getting close to dying out.

>poison making people gain weight

3/10 b8 m8

Go run.

send them to fat camps and make them ride bicycles to produce energy

Eat fewer calories.

There's interest in examining whether your general health and the nutrition absorbed into your body, and your metabolism is a function of your gut bacteria. And your gut bacteria can get rekt by nasty chemicals, additives, and pesticides used in processed foods.

Create a food limit on how much vegetables, fruits, junk food and drinks are?
As I come from Venezuela, we always had limits in valencia.
that goes for food, toiler paper, meat, you name it.

***create a food limit on how many vegetables, fruits, junk food and drinks the consumer buys
my autism kicked in a second there

processed foods have been around for fucking ever user, what do you think the former gis were eating in the usa in the 50's and 60's?

they just didn't eat a fucking lot of it and then do nothing all day

Boogie said that his doctor doesn't want him doing keto because he doesn't want to put the strain on his liver and kidneys. Frankly I don't trust what he reports from his doctor, but I suppose if Boogie has had diabetes related kidney problems it could be an issue.