Will Donald Trump serve 1 or 2 terms as President of the United States?

Will Donald Trump serve 1 or 2 terms as President of the United States?

Two now fuck off with these threads.

>Will Donald Trump serve 1 or 2 terms as President of the United States?

Two terms as President and two terms as Emperor For Life.

That settles it then.

Drumpf is done he will be impeached this monday, thats what my favorite chanel said to me

1 if we're being honest, you can tell he doesn't like it.

He may not like the job, but his ego would not let him voluntarily have "only" one term.

Unless he fucks something up royally, he'll win reelection. Honest Democrats are already saying they have nowhere to go and no way to oppose him.

the digits never lie

now fuck off with this fucking shit

1, hopefully. I could not be more disappointed.

He will resign for medical reasons very soon.

If the Democrats manage to find someone not too retarded or if Trump's Republican opponents manage to put their game together, the lying fuck's toast come 2020.

not if he does a good job at taking Putin down which would be a blessing to the world. Putin is just a old shill of the USSR

>He will resign for medical reasons very soon.
Witnessed.

In all honesty, Trump does seem to lose focus quite a bit. Him walking off that signing ceremony without signing anything and shit like that.

But then, he's not collapsing on public or whatever. For now, at least. We can only hope for the better (that the stupid motherfucker trips over and gets brain damage - although that would make Pence president - another specimen from the swamp).

He's sucking jew cock so 2

He'll be the first to be appointed permanent emperor of the USA.

>122213688

Democrats not finding someone too retarded to run? Are you fucking giddings me? This is the party who is backing Maxine Waters, for fuck's sake. The Democratic Party went full retard this past election cycle and there's no turning back for them, they are done in 2020 and beyond.

Emperors dont need term limits

Digits say yes

Four terms. We FDR now.

two, and we are going to chisel another head on MT Rushmore

That stupid sack of shit is taking down nobody. Trump started his foreign negotiations by taking his pants off, waving his prick around and screaming how he was crazy and would piss on everyone. Foreign leaders were unimpressed, so now the orange wonder is backing off.

And Putin is no USSR shill, my retarded hick friend. He's an oligarch who enjoys luxury and lavish lifestyle, a corrupt capitalist from the intelligence community. He is a bad man, though, and I personally don't wish anything good on him.