What the FUCK is going on?

twitter.com/VoteLopezPierre/with_replies

This is an actual guy running for City Council in New York. And this is actually his twitter page. And he's a fucking democrat.

SHUT IT DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=WY8mn_9JCy4

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/city-council-candidate-slammed-greedy-jewish-landlords-slur-article-1.2751082
thomaslopezpierre.com/
maps.nyc.gov/doitt/nycitymap/?searchType=FeatureSearch&featureTypeName=CITY_COUNCIL_DISTRICT&featureName=7
youtu.be/fkd1P7ZBuPc
youtu.be/_8Qg-V2jjLU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

what is his endgame?

Fucking Kek. Well he won't be elected

OY VEY

>And he's a fucking democrat.
Why do you say that like it's FUCKING RELEVANT?

Both parties are bad, you can't just give every Republican a free pass and call every Democrat a cuckshill. What's your fucking problem?

Oy...

I for one support this man's endevors of freeing us from the kike carousel

KEK @:57 he said Jewish landlords are committing "ethnic cleansing"

And Sup Forums says Hispanics will destroy America.

They hate niggers too.

get this guy trending. let's meme the fuck out of him until he wins

>his entire platform is stop greedy jewish landlords

holy fuck

/our guy/
Kek wills it

This is not going over well with the politicians.

nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/city-council-candidate-slammed-greedy-jewish-landlords-slur-article-1.2751082

This guy is pretty good, kek.

lol wut

lol, how's that flooding white people with spics, muslims and niggers helping you stop anti-semitism, ya kikes?

Is the democrat party going to be based again? I wish we had the pre-civil war democrats back. Andrew Jackson was a mighty soldier against Jewry.

Not only is he inarguably right but the Jews have only themselves to blame for encouraging fingerpointing and blame game politics. Furthermore, it is likely that the only audience he cares about has much worse opinions about Jews.

>Uncle-Tom, Sell-out, Negro

kek

any politician who names the jew will get my vote, regardless of party

He's our guy. He has to fucking win.

DEPORT THE MEXICANS NOW

LOPEZ MUST GO BACK, JUST LIKE TRUMP SAID

O-OY VEY

>his entire twitter

From brooklyn. All the slums still left in NYC are owned by jews, usually orthodox hassids. I love the jewish people, but these dues are the scum of the earth. Jewish NIggers also Albanians are pretty bad

Anons in NYC why aren't you campainging for this man right now?

please let it be gas the kikes race war now

They're just racist against Hispanics.

The burroughs of NYC are gentrifying rapidly. Rents are marching higher and higher. It is the result of the Federal Reserve's massive money-printing bubble. This is causing extreme social upheaval as poor people are getting squeezed out of neighborhoods their grandparents grew up in.

Lol you're going to gas your best friends?

Shameful display

NYC anons pls vote for this guy for the lulz

How long has he been doing this?

now this is a real pickle

>also Albanians are pretty bad
this one's still ok

He's 100% right
The worst landlords, the greediest landlords, the scummiest landlords on this planet are Jews. They go out of the way to fuck their tenants over.

Never, ever have a Jewish landlord. Even worse, a Persian Jewish landlord.

Holy fuck he's a walking shoah

Also, fucking with the Hasidic is a bad idea.

>kabbalah wizards

>push hispanics out of city
>attack jews
truly makes a man insane

race war of blacks/latinos vs. jews when?

Hey guys, look at this dank black guy with a NSDAP armband! Fucking based!

Not a bad platform if you ask me

This guy will commit suicide within the month

GREEDY

JEWISH

LANDLORDS

He'll be dead in less than a year

Daily reminder that Bonfire of the Vanities has as an important plot element the fact that NYC Jew landlords are... special.

I have in Chicago and have a Chinese landlord. Never had a problem.

phase 1: already underway

>kicks out black tenants for whites
uhh guys... is this what liberals feel like when a terrorist attack happens?

NOT ALL MERCHANTS

From his campaign website:

Thomas Lopez-Pierre: is a 48 year old Christian man (Jesus Christ is his Lord and Savior) of Dominican, Puerto Rican and Haitian descent (born addicted to drugs, raised in foster care and group homes).

Thomas Lopez-Pierre: a sinner, saved by God's grace is a man of the people, fighting for economic and social justice by protecting residential tenants from being pushed out of their apartments by greedy landlords.

Thomas Lopez-Pierre has 6 year old twin girls and a 11 year old son from a previous marriage.

thomaslopezpierre.com/

bring it

Why can't white people be predisposed to thuggish behaviour? So unfair.

Jews are very nice people and I am wanting to convert if there are any hasidics call me lets do this.

I see reading comprehension is not one of your strengths, Schlomo.

whats your phone number?

>jews are greedy

WTF? I hate Jews now!

BASED MOTHERFUCKER

This guy can't be real, this has got to be an elaborate troll.

Democratic Primary Election: September 12, 2017

I can't imaging that he will still be in the race at this point. He has crossed a line.

SHUT

can we meme him into office please

people are probably already annoyed with their landlords so we just need to raise awareness about his cause

thomaslopezpierre.com/

maps.nyc.gov/doitt/nycitymap/?searchType=FeatureSearch&featureTypeName=CITY_COUNCIL_DISTRICT&featureName=7

(((our guy)))?

Unfortunately not. Jew landlords are notorious in NYC for getting away with everything. But this is another example of the golem turning on it's Master

>my fucking sides

tfw live in south brooklyn so i dont deal with the spics or nigs

Anyone notice his follower count

This is the district he is running in.
Columbia University is in this district.
This will NEVER be allowed to happen.

He should make a distinction between hassids and secular Jews. But yes hassidic landlords are a huge problem in Brooklyn and nobody in local politics is brave enough to take them on because they vote as a bloc.

/ourguy/

This

They are all for gentrification and 'cultural' enrichment as long as it is not near them

they have entire swaths of blocks and neighborhoods that are tightly controlled.

While they are not technically allowed to discriminate against people based on religion and race, they absolutely do.

They sell and rent their properties through Jewish controlled estate agencies that will only sell and rent within the orthodox community.

Fucking hypocrites

So what? Nothing new, this your first time paying attention to non-federal politics?

I mean.... he's not wrong though.

Imagine if we memed him into office. Think of the confusion and butthurt it would create on the left

>Columbia University is in this district.
>This will NEVER be allowed to happen.

Use this guy to generate lulz on campus. Turn it into another Berkeley or a Mizzou and ruin the antifa leftykikes. This is a great opportunity to hit these fucks on their own turn again with a useful agent.

When Orthodox move into a neighborhood, the houses in that neighborhood go up in price.

Niggers and spics are the only hope. They're the only group that can attack Jews without repercussion, because retaliating would be racist.

We have to get behind a redpilled black/brown nationalist like Louis Farrakhan or this guy, that's the only way anything can change.

God bless and protect niggers and spics.

Jews know Jewish tricks best.

WILL HE AVOW?!

Denied Access

youtu.be/fkd1P7ZBuPc

Mind giving me a rundown?

Does it surprise you that blacks and hispanics will lead the next fight against Jews? They can get away with it. Whites can't. Allot of those Berkeley fags protest Israel and burn Jew flags.

Perhaps we can use this strategy in the US, but I would not recommend it for Europe.

New York in general has a pretty big hasid problem, not to mention that jews are probably behind why it's so fucking expensive to live in NYC to start with. He isn't just shitting on jews for no reason he could actually get a voter base like this.

They will start to panic and start the

"JEWS ARE NOT WHITE" narrative to try and save face.

Won't work though. Nothing dark skin people hate more than light skin people claiming to be 'one of them'

When I lived in Brooklyn we had a Jewish landlord. It was one of the worst experience I've ever had. If you're not Jewish they literally don't even look at you, don't shake your hand, they treat you like a subhuman.

>Lopez-Pierre

Remember that minorities are much more privy to Jewish antics than whites are. That was how Al Sharpton's presidential bid was killed.

Historically pointing out how Jews fuck over everyone is a good way to gain a lot of political clout

The bants lol. How is he getting away with it?

We need to push the narrative of the Jew slave master. I watched this Hotep video of a black guy talking about the history of the Jew and how it was them who started slavery and then tried to blame the white man for it. There was allot more to it. I'm so pissed I lost it. It was on you tube and linked from some Hotep site but I can't find it.

Phases of the Great Race War:

Phase 1: Whites/Blacks/Latinos/Asians vs Jews
>Result: All Jews are gassed
Phase 2: Whites/Asians/Blacks vs Latinos
>Result: Most Latinos flee the country or are deported or killed, some manage to stay in US.
Phase 3: Whites/East Asians vs Blacks + Remaining Latinos + South/Southeast Asians
>Result: Black ethno-state established; all remaining Latinos self-deport; Pajeets and SE asians are forced to return home as well
Phase 4: Whites vs East Asians
>Result: Mix together to form a Hapa master race; new Hapa-majority USA conquers the entire planet by 2070, terraforms Mars by 2200, and colonizes the galaxy by 2500

Mark Levine doesn't want to talk about taking 1000s of dollars from landlords.

youtu.be/_8Qg-V2jjLU

This should really become a thing.

This is the new lib agenda? call out the jews,but be against racists?

>libs realize white are not evil,but the jews

Disgusting. But probably the reason he is getting away with it

reminder: most left-liberals who aren't in the ruling class hate Israel almost as much as Sup Forums

It will happen in due time

The left is eating itself from the inside out.

Like a sack of rats clawing each other to get out of a burlap sack