Piety Thread

Tell me how you intend to worship Kek this night. We must please Him, if we are to summon Him into our dimension. LePen will prevail if He wills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxKWEYRwh4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my oracle says LePen will LeSucceed

Relevant mood music
youtube.com/watch?v=lxKWEYRwh4M

Kek speaks through you my brother. This is a blessed night.

I plan to worship kek by getting banned for frogposting

Brother, I frogpost in the name of Kek, for the sake of LePen. I pray that you do not take offense to my rituals.

Just got le pin for le pen

This is a beautiful symbol of your faith.

plebbit tier post.

sage

If it is Kek's will, so it shall be.

Fuck it, mods are heretics! Praise Kek and praise Lepen!

I am pleased by your reverence.

le pen is a kike and you are retarded

Oh ye of little faith

power me up
>i will make the omega /happening/ happen in 5 days

nice

Take my energy, Lord.

A beautiful image of The Creator

What do you call someone who believes in kek? a kekeist? is there a word for it yet?

kekist

A lover of truth, if you are feeling generous.
But in ordinary parlance, a Kekist suffices.

summoned

My heart is with LePen.

witnessed

Le Pen will Win

By worshipping Sup Forums's true deity

i know

he died
>i killed him

It is written!

Praise Kek!

They are brothers, Thoth and Kek. Both partake in the eternal creation process.

All power to Kek

damn, can kek tell us more about ancient egyptian gods he has killed?

I built several frog ponds in my back yard. I am raising a mighty army of His children. I can hear them now outside my door, singing Kek's song. Soon we will be strong enough to defeat the globalists.

Shadilay.

This thread is low energy. I will start a high energy Kek-LePen thread tomorrow.

>it's a reddit nigger thread

Lepen will win.

it was a battle of power..i used a 5555 to finish him off and banish him to 8ch

Kek is chaos. Chaos will happen in the form of interstellar happenings, crusades part V, and communication disruptions.

They may be brothers, but Kek is the junior.

Checked.
This is truth, a bread most epic was spawned not long ago.

We meditate for now. The great summoning will take place when you will, brother.

I am no nubian. Reddit is for faggots.

>the 22222... will happen soon

Checked.
Praise him.

Channel Kek through you brother, summon him from the depths of the Bottomless Pond.

fucc, nice stuff, kek wills it.

Amen

kek can suck my balls

Begone heretic

>nerds spam kek
>statistically likely some will get digits
>act surprised when people get digits

le pen will le lose

digits confirm

Everytime I see a irl, I see it as a manifestation of kek. I feel as I have been blessed by the

>ill use a little power shutting this down

By flying our best squadron across the Channel to bomb the French with as many redpills and memes as possible.

We need to pull off the memetic equivalent of Dresden 2.0.

Will kek bless this thread with octuplets for our witnessing?

>>Everytime I see a frog irl, I see it as a manifestation of kek. I feel as I have been blessed by the frog.

Dumb phone was adding frogs in when I typed frog.

Also praise Kek.

Kek is great!!

Praise KEK

Inshadilay, your faith will be rewarded.

not this thread
>plus octs are going to American
>his id will be orange
screncap this post

>phoneposter
>kek poster

leave

Lepen will win

Eat a dick.

bold move, looks like it didnt work out

lepen will not lose

In for LE PEN V. MELENCHON RUN-OFF.

Praise Kek, Kek is great!!!!!

>toth
leave

praise kek

by lifting weights

submit

I saved a frog that was stuck in my swimming pool.

You pissed kek, now LePen will lose, you fucking faggot.

Kek is a little bitch boy who hath no power

i dont submit to inferior powers

It is written KEK will deliver us another victory. Believe in KEK and the magic of the memes

Less than 5000 to go until the eight 2s. Spam other topics so this thread doesnt die too soon. Then spam this when we get close.

I'm watching you, heretic.

it will go someone of my choosing
>a burger with a red id
screencap this

22222222 lepen get would be nice

this larping faggot is somehow worse than kekpraise

because it worked so well for geert lmao

We do what we can

wait and see
>ill be right

Fuck Geert dude looks like a mushroom , we need the America-UK-France axis

The false prophets claim to know Kek's will. They harm the faithful with empty promises. None can predict the will of Kek, we can only pray and wait.

Kek speaks to us at times

Praise him!

YOU FUCKING NORMIEE
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!
REEEEEEEEEEE

This one has nothing to do with Kek. She won the moment that jihadist attacked the cops.

hes wrong though

There were two brothers, on the Mountain of God. Alike to one another in power and glory. They bore the throne of God as watchful guardians, themselves born upon the Wheels as the Flaming Serpents of six wings flew round them endless crying out the hymn of victory.

The Great Serpent of Old, the first created, burning brightest, the first created light of all creation, remembered the time when he and God were but all the others were not.

Vain in his divinely given beauty and knowledge, this Fiery Winged Serpent chose to become a Dragon and declared that he was like unto God. Then to one of the Keks, he made a plea. For as Prince of the Winged Serpents, he was Prince of all the Angels. The second tier was that of the steadfast oxen, bearing burdens, wise as men, watchful as eagles, and fierce as lions.

This now false Prince of the Angels seduced one Kek and convinced him that he could himself be a King. For this Kek guarded a cardinal point and he brought the dawn, appointed the suffrage lord over darkness. And he believed the lie and he fell to shame, and now his fire consumes innocents.

His twin remained righteous and was blessed with the name of the God's Light at the Dawn. He protected the innocents his false brother sought to slaughter, all the while his false brother trying to pretend to be him.

Archangel St. Uriel, Prince of the Cherubim, Guardian of Eden and the Empty Sepulcher, who broke the eternal dawn at Christ's resurrection, with lightning, fiery, and trickery, strike down your false brother in the name of God!

For Christ is Risen and the Demons are Scattered!

Confirmed. Digets happen.