Do we believe in the moon landings, Sup Forums? Or is this another blue pill side effect?

Do we believe in the moon landings, Sup Forums? Or is this another blue pill side effect?

More proof that they didn't happen than did happen

The Moonlandings were real.
But we don't get the whole story from them. Officially it was just landing and collecting rocks, but the true mission was to check certain objects on the surface of the moon.

To be honest I don't know, but energy shouldn't be spent researching things like this when we need to use our energy educating the masses on the nature of the Jew.

they could've sent a probe or a rover like they did to venus instead of sending humans, but maybe since moon isn't too far off it was simpler to send a couple of humans instead of inventing sophisticated robofucks

Its all connected to the jews, one way or another.

I think we really went. I fall into the "Russia would have exposed the dogshit out of us immediately or as soon as they possibly could" category.

elaborate, I've yet to see a solid proof of them not happening.

It's the greatest achievement of the white race, only the jews would deny it.

they had the technology to land on the moon

but not to fake the moonlanding

true dat, but what was actually fake was 9/11.
>CGI planes

>"Investigators say the two students responsible for the Columbine High School massacre planned to murder 500 people and create destruction far beyond the Colorado suburb where they ran amok last Tuesday. The latest revelations about the teenage killers Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris came as more funerals of their victims took place... They wanted to kill 500 people, hijack a plane and crash it into New York City, Jefferson County Sherrif department's spokesman, Steve Davis, told reporters."

it always is

I'm on the fence on this one. There's a bit too much evidence of fuckery in the footage and photos, but I believe we still could have went with secret technology gathered from the Roswell and other crashes.

Explain?

i just know it's a lot easier to shoot a video then to send a rocket to the moon, and there were some slimy cocksuckers in Washington back in them days

I'm on the fence as well, but there's some videos out there that sure make parts of it look fake.

If you think the moon landings were faked, you are dumber than a cockroach.

why is the US so full of retards? is there something wrong with the water?

It's pretty simple to do with 60s rocket tech, and a fuckton of math, it's just so far away it's hard to prove directly to a bunch of people without letting them all look around with a telescope and finding the reflectors and debris.
Just for comparison with modern rockets and the like, you can see that Saturn V was huge, and almost all of that was either fuel or engine. Like below 5% was payload, and only 40% of that payload made it to surface, 20% made it back from the moon, and the only thing that hit Earth in the end was the 10% that was heatshield and people in a small metal capsule. It's not unfeasable, just unjustifiably expensive without a reason to do it for, and so we jerk of on Earth instead of the Moon.

actually I think the Jews invent information about 9/11 connections to reinforce the idea into people that actual planes flew into the buildings (it was all staged by MSM).

they used a lot of tricks to manipulate the pictures, they needed to edit the objects out.

and I don't think we already got alien tech, what we got is very advanced (classified) research about whatever the fuck Tesla was working at. US Black Projects eat up billions and noboby knows where that cash is going.
it actually was/is used to develop this "Free Energy" technology even further.

but this has nothing to do with what happens on our Moon.

the moon landing was obviously fake the evidence is all in the red pill

>they had the technology to land on the moon

yeah dude.. "the moon is grey, no color".. my ass..

More advanced stuff exists then this.

KB with important information:

All propaganda to stick it to those backwards potato drinkers.

So yes it was faked.

Real, but it wasn't just to get there before the ruskies. So the story that it was faked works out great in that now many think it never happened, and us supposedly getting told to fuck off by aliens will never be looked into.

>The southern realm of the US
>Calling it's overlord stupid
>Choking on some kind of llama dish and snorting weird leaves from the local village

Last 2 digits are the probability that the moon landing was faked

>tell me what to think Sup Forums

okay, it happened you dumb faggot

now play in traffic

faked.

t. former smithsonian employee

It's not that hard, really. If you throw money at a problem it's that easy to solve.

I've been to the moon twice. Neither trips were by way of NASA and I didn't see any flag up there.

Why not just send muzzies and likes to the moon?

Former janitor?

Do muslims even believe in the moon?

elaborate

A lot of the weird things you see in footage/photographs is due to the optical effects of photographing/filming in vacuum.
Besides, it would actually be harder to perfectly fake the moon landings than to actually perform them (there's a video of a director going through the technological requirements for the time and they're absurd). It was a giant middle finger to the Soviets to show who was really ahead in the ICBM, satellite, and computer race.

The best proof of it being real is actually the fact that the Soviets never contested the landings, despite directly competing to get the first man on the moon.
Remember, the Soviets sent the first satellite to the moon (Luna 2) and landed the first rover (Lunokhod 1). If the US' landing was in any way faked, the Soviets would be the first ones to call out on it & continue their manned moon landing program.

wow pol has digressed. putting humans on the moon? wow nupol is fag reddit tier. you retards probably think the sun is 93 million miles away.

I was asking Sup Forums, I know what I believe.

faggot

This user get it.

Oh, I forgot to add. The better you are at sending shit into space, the more accurate & reliable your ICBMs will be.
There is practically no difference between the mathematics and engineering of a launch vehicle and an ICBM.

It's why everyone gets angsty whenever some turd-world nation has a space program. Because the only difference between a satellite launch vehicle and a nuclear-equipped ICBM is the payload & the flight path.

>Do muslims even believe in the moon?
Yes, they worship it.

retard swede. interesting nasa website now admits (((((((space)))))) is not a vacuum and you don't need a spacesuit for protection. combine this with stop motion fakes of gemini 4 spacewalk, and you don't even need the horribly staged apollo missions to call fraud. god swedes are the fucking dumbest people in the realm

>and you don't need a spacesuit for protection.

Since you're so clever, why don't you volunteer for their testing?

>interesting nasa website now admits (((((((space)))))) is not a vacuum and you don't need a spacesuit for protection
Citations required. Whether or not space is a true vacuum is purely up to your definition of vacuum. A pure vacuum, one with absolutely no particles, cannot exist in a universe that has matter, unless you make the 'vacuum' small enough. The average density of interstellar space is roughly 1 hydrogen atom per 10 cubic centimetres. That's a pretty fucking amazing vacuum.

Yes, yes I do.

And Moon should be capitalized.

They happened, we went there, come to peace with it.

Many people went.

Radio communications were picked up by professionals and hobbyists alike. And not in some faked way... but rather by skilled individuals who knew where and when to point highly directional antennas.

It happened.

>mfw your country will never be that great again.

English must not be your native language, or, you're a damned fool. I bet on the latter.

Their not going to the large satellite you call m00n, due to m00n God and the insect people (reptilians).

Actual large colony insects.

-_-

You can be wrong an infinite number of times but you only have to be correct once.

You could recreate the moon landing on earth and compile whatever evidence you want to assert your claim that it didn't happen, but that has no bearing on whether or not it actually happened.

The thing that convinces me above everything else is the reflectors installed on the moon that will return a laser from earth when pointed at the correct position. Furthermore, orbital mechanics prove the possibility and given that we can and have launched things like satellites and the ISS beg the question why we couldn't or didn't land on the moon.

Fuck yeah bro. We need to deport anyone who denies the moon landings. Flat earthers too.

refute this:
youtube.com/watch?v=GuwyY2DzO2I

Just use the right-wing death squads

I believe we went. My grandfather worked as a geologist (geodysist?) on the apollo missions. He may have been doing some other covert shit for the government but I doubt it, the guy was an expert on rocks and things of that sort so he couldn't have provided much value beyond that and then what would even be the point of having the guy on the payroll? I know some astronauts personally or at least grew up with their kids and have met them or known them as family friends, these are just people who have been to the ISS not the Apollo guys. Pretty sure they left a mirror up there you can hit with a laser too.

Well
after this
idk anymore

The flat-earther and moon landing denier upgrades are being installed right now, they will be ready for deportation sweeps by Sunday morning.

First of all, the probes on Venus last like two seconds, from the pressure and heat. My understanding is that we could have done exactly what you suggested with the moon landing, but considering we were losing the space race with the russians, we wanted to out do them. Most scientists though it was pointless in a research perspective, but politically it was fantastic.

>we went
>but just to avoid potential embarrassment filmed a staged version
>released the staged version to the public because it looked better

I clicked that shit Nigger.
You done fucked up