/brg/ Boston rally general : #PlasticPaddiesUnite Edition

brg/ - Boston Rally General

On May 13th, a free speech/pro-Trump rally will be held in the Boston Common on 139 Tremont St.

Libertarians, conservatives, classical liberals, or anyone else who supports Trump [spoiler] or just hates leftists [/spoiler] are encouraged to attend.

Bring stickman basics at LEAST. Boston is saturated with Antifa. Expect a shitload to be there. They WILL be violent.

----------------FAQ:

>Whats the point of this rally?
To show that there are Trump supporters in Boston. Also something to do over the weekend.

>Don't you know you'll get shit on by Antifa?
Thats why we need stickmen there. Bring helmets and goggles, respirators, etc.

----------------DO's and DONT's:

DO NOT: Bring firearms or knifes, or bats.

DO NOT: Cover your face, That's for antifa

DO NOT: Come to this event if you're a skinhead or plan to act like one. If you are a skinhead, dress like a normie, but assist during skirmishes.

DO NOT: Come planning to instigate violence. Any fights must be strictly defensive or after Antifa have thrown smoke into crowd etc. etc.

DO NOT: Let Antifa beat the shit out of you because muh media coverage.

DO: Bring legal items that can be used for self defense, IE Pepper spray or a heavy flagpole. Permanent skin dye can be used to mark attackers. If you have dye, apply to skin, not clothing. Make sure dye is non-toxic.

DO: Helmets, shin guards, goggles, respirators, and other body armor.

DO: Record event, amazon.com/dp/B01FE5DJQWs a cheap camera.

DO: Unmask masked individuals.

----------------OFFICIAL DISCORD:

discord.gg/TQsGh8f

----------------SHOPPING LIST:

Need a legal user to help discern MA laws on public assembly and assault.

Discord needs some work.

Public speakers to make appearances, For example Milo.

A strong twitter and reddit presence to notify and attract normies.

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=My1SzxWP_0k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7rutTzR2Og
youtube.com/watch?v=eWvdf_51Iq0
periscope.tv/search?q=berkeley
youtube.com/watch?v=Cnq3RrCYG54
google.com/amp/amp.nh1.com/news/rally-organizers-hope-trump-helps-free-nh-activist-from-prison/
youtu.be/4ZGb7HUexik
youtube.com/watch?v=N14x6kyGYKU
youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU
telegram.com/news/20170223/anti-fascist-protesters-arrested-in-worcester-plead-not-guilty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

should probably post these around

This just screams reddit fucking kill yourself.
>A strong twitter and reddit presence to notify and attract normies.
definitely reddit. Fuck off. nypa

Wear masks dudebro
Take people's masks off bro
Please commit suicide you pathetic LARPers
Sage

Bumping.

if you don't want to get slaughtered by the antifa, you'll need to get the normies in on this.

hello antifa

>tfw to intelligent to fall for antifa's lies

We are organizing a rally to support the protection and preservation of our first amendment. Go fuck yourself

Neither left nor right can win on their own. The ay this war will be won is by bringing the centrist and normies to your side. We do this by exposing these fucks as the establishment goons they are

>reddit spacing
>goes on reddit
>indignant tone
go back

daily reminder Boston is a IRISH city

youtube.com/watch?v=l7rutTzR2Og

we need to recruit Irish southie chads

I suggested in a previous thread that we should invite far left speaker as well. It would give us a few advantages
>they decline and look like pussies
>they show up and start a fight twhen we invited then to speak freely in peace. This would show people what they're really about
>they speak and things remain peaceful them we use that as an example of the importance of the first amendment discrediting they're stance
if we invite them publicly then we got them by the balls.

Not to mention Its a free speech rally. It would be retarded to only have people we agree with speak. Would kinda defeat the purpose

not a bad idea, we should get Tim Wise to speak

and when violence erupts I might accidentally deck him in the face

youtube.com/watch?v=eWvdf_51Iq0

Go for these instead they look much nicer.

Anyone else considering shields?

I'm not to hip on activist on the left so I'm useless in this. Just an idea I have but realistically if we are inviting speakers then we have invite some lefties.

To beat the prods? Already ahead of you retahds .

>photoshop "fiber" filter
kys

I just realised we'll be hearing this all day
>ahr yoo fuhcking retahded? fuhck off cahmmies.

>tfw no accent
ayy lmao

I didn't make it but saw it in my original thread and thought it looked good.

Bostonfags, any parking/directions/recommendations if coming in from out of town?

are they redpilled?

Take a look at the nordic front boys
I think shields are the way to go

Park on the outskirts and take the subway in. The orange or redline. On the red line Quincy Adams or Braintree would be best. Get off at downtown crossing and you're there.

Park at a Red Line station and take it to Park St stop.

>t. antifa
look I hate reddit, but the more people at this protest the better

btw, if we see some cuck with a bike lock trying to hit people, we all rush him and stomp his fucking head in.

>not using the bikelock to lock I'm to something
sad!

seconded, citizens arrest the cunt and turn him into the police, seriously who fucking does that shit, that's a skull fracture and a brain injury in the making, no one deserves that shit.

This, it dosent matter who shows up in our support. We'll be outnumbered regardless. Even if it remains peaceful, we'll be better heard in numbers. Don't let them drown us out.

Got it, thanks bros.

>protest
It's a rally, not a protest. Unless shlomo tries to shut it down.

thats why we need to rely on Chad tier champions who can take on 3 antifa at once like at Berkeley

meant for

Keep a low profile on the subway. We can assume they'll be coming in on it. Don't get yourself into a situation like that. You'll be alone so keep your head down

protest, rally, same difference, sorry.

Brianna Wu and Zoe Quinn are both in the area, but neither would come.

Does KC Green count as far-left?

also we all need to email the notorious mass murderer Sam Hyde to show up and speak, he lives in MA

His twitter got gulag'd.

No idea. I don't even know of any leftist speakers. It was an idea I had.

I was thinking more along the lines of inviting antifa. Ask them to bring a speaker on their behalf

>1488

Nice digits, but antifa would never name a speaker.

If we call them out they may. You have to realised that the leaders in antifa have manipulated these kids that they have in their ranks. Antifa isn't an anarchist group. They're shills for the establishment. We need to show the anarchist in there ranks that they have been played by the very thing they hate. Doing this will help us in that.

Emailed him earlier waiting on a response.

Can we get STACIA HUYLER to speak she hates transgendered bathrooms and antifa she is like a hour away from boston

This is a pic of the North shore antifa leader he is the guy talking harassing Richard Spencer in the antifa fail video.

This is a pic of a North shore antifa negro with his blind girlfriend.

Forgot one c

Any info on him? If we can contact we may be able to get him to speak. He'll be free to express his views. I don't see why they wouldn't want someone here.

I'd post his kikebook page but the leftist mods will ban me

Maybe you could contact him then.

Sup Forums KEK Order of Battle

Medic
-----------
*Show the compassion of Jesus and Kek
-Treat all regardless of ideology
*Triage based on injuries
*Direct others for your assistance
-get wounded
-call 911
*Stay behind lines/close to hot spots, go forward when needed
Gear
Clothing to identify you as a medic
EMT pack
Stretcher

Front-line Cucks
-----------
*Defend freedom with force when assaulted
-Don't hit first if they want to exercise the 1st amendment please let them
*Protect other crews when they go forward
*Advance front lines
*Call calvary for reinforcements

Dox Crew
-----------
Tasks available to perform:
*Pull masks when Antifa is in battle with Front line Cucks
*Mark Antifa with permanent dye to aid in ID for law enforcement
*Photograph illegal activities

Pepe Controllers
-----------
Tasks available to perform:
*Organize communications
- have runners if no radios are available
*Monitor and analyze intelligence from Salads Crew then relay to Front-line
*Monitor News, Periscope, and YouTube live feeds
- periscope.tv/search?q=berkeley
*Identify Antifa with weapons and relay to Dox Crew
*Monitor radio
- Antifa and Police

Salads Crew - Deep Cover
-----------
In honor of Joey Salads who embedded and saved an old man from Antifa during the last Battle of Berkeley

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnq3RrCYG54

*Gather pre/post battle intelligence by attending social functions of Antifa in Boston
-Antifa will probably trade stories over beer - this is the best time to gather names and actions
*Embed with rioters and radio/phone back intelligence during battle
-Relay information back to Pepe Controllers
-Do not go near front line as you may get hurt - we need you to stay back and observe as faux-Antifa
-Identify extremely bad hombres for continued doxing
Gear
Cell phone
Stand alone Voice recorder

If you promise to save the pictures posted and spread them that would be great.

I don't think I'll be able to make it as I am quite a while away but I will be willing to help out with the gathering of information on antifa members and I may be able to check out laws in Boston on public gatherings.

Also I'd like to add for any antifa, shills or mods that we want them here and to be represented in all this. We want to hear what they have to say, they're free to speak their minds without having to worry about any aggression towards them. They have the right to that regardless of our opinions on them. Let them speak.

North shore antifa member profile

Any NH bros in this thread?

I'm one state north east and a short drive away

Maine bro here

communists deserve that shit.

PA check in

North shore antifa/Trump j20 rioter black block member and a man who wears his Jew fro proudly Jeremy Bingham

Local Massachusetts social justice faggot

Commie nigger that wants to black your mom also a antifa member

I guess the thread died I have all the info on Massachusetts antifa members I could post all day if the mods let me I got home addresses and everything.

>communist
>Satanist
>extremist
edge

Don't post any of that. We just need to reach out to local members and try to find a speaker.

I will add one more for the lulz (((Eli Cohen))) Jewish faggot antifa member.

NH anons, here is some action taking place next week. It's in my city (concord), so trying to get the full gestalt on this rally so I can come out to it!!!

google.com/amp/amp.nh1.com/news/rally-organizers-hope-trump-helps-free-nh-activist-from-prison/

I have all the info I have ways of tricking all the Massachusetts antifa members into giving all their personal info

North shore antifa member

go for it bro, post those retahds names

If we start posing dox the mods will shut these threads down. We're not shitposting here man, We're organizing a rally. We just need to figure out how to reach out to them.

North shore antifa Sissy's easily get in court.
They are labeled as Worcester antifa but they are North shore from Gloucester but got arrested in the wo rking class area of Worcester not the upper class area of North shore. youtu.be/4ZGb7HUexik

SMASH ANTIFA!

Post some great anti-commie songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=N14x6kyGYKU
youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU

I'm currently sitting on 62 saved facebook, twitter and instagram accounts of people involved with Boston antifa. All sorts of juicy info and pics. If any of those fuckers commit a crime, we'll have them by the balls.

Do some beforehand research folks. Be smart.

I won't post info I tricked out of North shore antifa members.
But this PUBLIC news article talks about antifa members arrested telegram.com/news/20170223/anti-fascist-protesters-arrested-in-worcester-plead-not-guilty

Also, ripping of their masks will turn them against eachother. I kid you not. Pic related.

Always come MB though North shore antifa members kikebook pages and friends list.
Also Ian Edward runs a tranny anarchist training center

I don't understand that. All we would have to do is wear a fucking mask and these guys would have no idea. That's absolutely retarded. I don't know what to think of these guys. They're either
>taking these actions to somehow steer things their way
>completely fucking retarded.

This shit is to convenient. I feel like their actions in Berkeley surved a purpose. I may just be paranoid

If your in Holland not USA make death threats about them on kikebook they will dox themselves Massachusetts people don't make death threats online to antifa people.
Also get them to admit they are anarchist/communist/antifa/IWW before death threats.

Take the mask off and aim a camera at them, they should fuck off.

Why tho? Why are these guys so worried about that? I thought they had the moral highground? It just seems strange. The idea that these people are really just a bunch of pussies seems to convenient for their opposition. It may be true but I mean.. Fucking seriously?

I am not making any threats, Don't act like a fool, be smart!

Massachusetts antifa are the easiest to unmask they snitch to cops all the time and post their faces online and get arrested alot.
They actually get arrested by the same police departments they snitch to alot.

Alot of antifa members snitch on other members when they get caught with small amounts of drugs.I will tell you who vandalised that car two weeks ago officer if you don't bust me for weed.

Not Doxing - we dont need names but can we have some of the faces for my scrapbooking project for school . Its due before the Boston Rally.

Why are you supporting Trump at this point?

Alex carrion of black rose anarchist/antifa is the biggest snitch in antifa since he is always getting Busted for public drug use and public drinking of alcoholic beverage's.

Here is antifag - don't reply

It's a free speech rally not a trump rally. Read the fucking op

Cause the mask makes sure they can't get busted for all the crimes they are going to commit.