What did god mean when he created this?

What did god mean when he created this?

To be fair, he didn't think some of them would be smart enough to start over-breeding and then selling them to other continents. I think his plan was to have a failed experimented isolated in one location.

>Select your mode:

> Easy
>Medium
> >Hard

>god
please mustafa, go to bed

That it is our duty to nurture them. Too guide them and help them prosper in the new world. to paint the white canvas in color.

To show us what we should not become.

He tried a lot of different things. Not all of them worked out. Ever see a babirusa?

>created this
>chimp

What is evolution.

>I totally ignore that Germany was religious as fuck before the protestant meme became a thing

Give him a break, he only had 1 week time.

Don't compare animals to them. Animals only kill what they want to eat or what threatens them and I mean really threatens them.

Nigs rape and kill people just for fun

kek

>god
>real
Lmao. Just

>whoops

To limit humanity potential.

Without niggee delay humanitynfor hundred years, we might have a much advanced society and descend to the realm of god.

God dont want us to surpass them so they created nigger as a device to atop humanity advance.

Cotton needs to be picked.

I think we both know that Satan created that.

He meant that Jews were the chosen people.

I bet his Jesus pendant looked pretty happy until it saw him pointing at it, demanding the shopkeeper hand it over or get shot. Poor bastard.

Kek.

Friday afternoon job.

Did you choose Asian?

i AM THE god of FuCK

The Constitution was never meant to apply to them.

If *************God***************** is real then why do black ************people************** exist?

Check em fuckers

Black people are morally superiority. White people brutally colonized the world, dominate humanity, capitalize off of humanity's suffering because they're sadistic and evil. Rape the planet's resources and animals for things like convenience, comfort and fashion. Things black people aren't willing to do. The atrocities commited to the native americans, 400 years of American Slavery. 50 years of jim crow. HITLER....all white. Black people are quite simply "better".There explained it.

>
CHECKMATE FAITHKEKS

Faithcheck kekmates

They were supposed to interbreed with Neanderthals to create whites and go extinct like every other species of Hominids.

That the white devil would have what was comming to him.

B-Black people are innocent!

>continues stealing
>continues murdering
>continues selling drugs
>continues to be in gangs
>continues to promote violence in music
Meanwhile in Africa
>child soldiers
>corruption/poverty
>evil dictators
>genocide every year

B-Blacks are good people!

>continues stealing
white politicians
>continues murdering
white politicians
>continues selling drugs
white drug dealers selling meth
>continues to be in gangs
aryan brotherhood
>continues to promote violence in music
eminem

>What did god mean when he created this?
tha lawd giveth and tha lawd bloweth away

because jews exist. they invented niggers as slaves. slavery was a jew business like banking..

KIKE DETECTED!

thank you for the image, I have added it to my jew folder.

God said, "Thou shall wash dicks."

lol who keeps finding this stuff. same with kek.

are memes just a psy-op?

God didn't create the material world, the devil did.

oops i burnt one

What did god mean by when he created THIS?

>hold my beer