Defend this Drumpfkins!!!

Defend this Drumpfkins!!!

What's wrong with that? Is it bad to love your dad?

Blirmpf btfo

What's so bad about revering your father?

This hit me a lot harder than I thought it would

i have always wondered why people have pictures of their family on their desk at work when they see them every single day at home

I can understand your triggering, considering every Canadian child is someone wife's sonc and don't have an actual dad

I get this, my Father is one of my best friends and certainly a man I admire and try to make proud.

Nothing weak about respecting ones Father

Why is that a bad thing he honors the man who brought him into the world

Just cause the black populous doesn't know who their father is doesn't justify their outrage and obvious jealousy of trump knowing his father. SAGE

To remind himself that his father is watching in heaven. Keep him in positive mood no matter the drama, he has his family to look at every day after work.

It is to commies and liberals

LMAO HE DOESN'T EVEN COME FROM A BROKEN FAMILY LIKE ME LMAO

Sage doesn't work anymore

>jew lover fred drumpf is in the white house

oy vey

He can see his living family any time he wants, but is father's gone.

All his kids and grandchildren are kikes I'm sure he doesn't want to be reminded of that every waking moment.

My dad's actually the only man I look up to and hope to be one day. Defended many people in court and whatnot

>niggers so jelly they will riot over this

Why keep a photo on your desk of your living relatives that you see frequently?

Are ya winning son?

known (((communist))) Woody Guthrie wrote a pissed-off song about Donald Trump's father, called "Old Man Trump" (in the 1950s). The family has a long history of trolling commies.

Not seeing the problem. He can see his wife, kids, grandkids, etc almost whenever he'd like.
He does not have the same privilege with his father.

Why his mother isn't there is peculiar however.

Your dads a bitch and I hope he's dead

>Trump loves his father REEEEEEE PATRIARCHY

family photos are reserved for the private life of an individual.
>mfw its his dad and not winston churchhill

Kek seems to agree, nothing wrong with a picture of his father.

shill

Just remember that logical fallacies are listed in a pinned thread on this board.

A very true and slightly sad post. Trump always speaks very highly of his father and how much he misses him.

who else thought the photo was of Hitler.

>trump just gets more and more based

Liberals usually don't have one, and if they do, they're trained to hate the patriarchy.

I can see how this would be considered a very negative thing by the "take THAT, dad" gender-confused snowflake generation.

most liberals were abandoned by their father

feck

>progressives do not respect their fathers

Imagine

daddy issues, many such cases. sad!!

so it's like the button at a pedestrian crossing

These

People fucking looking up to a strong father figure for guidance! Absolutely degenerate!

>8 years of a black president
>Didn't have a picture of his father in the Oval Office

Really makes you think

Would do exactly the same

Looks like Walt Disney.

Why does this Shauna guy hate Mickey Mouse so much?

Trump for 8 years. You will see.

>huge family
>apparently he's supposed to fill his office with photos of every family member

His father is the one who made him who is today.

Because Trump has tried his whole life to impress his dad who was always hard on him. Now he sits in the highest office in the world and wants to honour his dad and make him proud.

mfw leftists don't know what a father is

how is this a bad thing?

This is bad because blacks can't relate to this

I didn't come here to feel

Big deal and so what. But who cares really.

He has a bust of Churchill. He installed it on his first day in office.
The bust had been a fixture of the Oval office for many decades until Obama replaced it with an MLK bust.

The replies are sad. These cunts still have TDS.

yes it fucking does

God forbid he recognize the man who gave me everything.

Le pen will win in case this post is the get.

This.

this, desu desu

most libtard don't have father

Kekistan must bow to President Trump. All traitors must die. ANTIFA shall be dismantled and mainstream media shall be exposed!

>Grow up
>Dad beats you and insults you
>He dies
>Suddenly the feelz overtake the hate and rate
>Realize that you're his only hope for immortality
>Fight, claw and struggle your way to the presidential nomination of one of the two major parties in your nation
>The entire media turns on you, humiliating you with every stupid thing you've ever said
>No one thinks you're going to win
>You win
>Dad is now wrong about you forever, and he'd be forced to admit that you're a success
>But Dad is dead
>The feelz are such that you want to feel them as often as possible
>Put a picture of Dad in your office

Maybe liberals don't understand this, but that picture is as much an insult to his father as a tribute. I guess fatherless sons never learn this, and that's why they become inept liberals.

I'll second this, All of my old Liberal friends were either missing a dad or had a replacement.

>Liberals not understanding the influence a good father can have on his son's life

His Dad is dead. His wife and kids are alive and he sees them everyday you retard.

Fuck thats deep..

Is it supposed to be a bad thing ?

Please stop referring to that nigger as "MLK". His name was Michael King Jr.. Also, he didn't deserve his ill gotten doctorate.

>flag

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

Drumpf?

What insult is that? Faggot ass fag

> Having a loving relationship with your father is something to ridicule
Thus is the logic of the talking-holes with daddy issues.

fucking rekt

Congratulations, you might as well be a nigger.

Good. Having pictures of your wife makes you a giant cuck, also pics of your kids means they'll never respect you, just use you as a walking ATM.

:(

Of course it's bad to love a man! DO YOU EVEN INTO FEMINISM!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

based

>Defend this Drumpfk

Sounds like op never had a dad and is assmad supreme because of it.

Lol’d.

Kek’d.

My dad has killed people in other countries and he's always taken care of my family. He's the fucking man.

>liberals hate nuclear families so much that the concept of a loving father triggers them

Of fucking course

DRUMP HAS DADDY ISSUES!!!!

based dad

Trump's dad didn't beat or insult him. Fred even said Donald was the smartest person he knew.

Because he's able to see his wife and kids and wants to remember his father.

>DRUMP HAS DADDY ISSUES!!!!

You don't even know what that means Carl the cruck.

Why do you need a photo of your wife and kids, you see them everyday anyway.

I have one picture in my office and it's of my grandfather.
What does this mean Sup Forums

Churchill is a stupid, violent pig who made us fight our fellow ubermensch

He is woman now

It's a beautiful sentiment. It implies that he wants to honor his father in his role as POTUS. It's noble and poignant.

Do the math Einstein

Dad = Man
Man = Bad
That's wrong. Also, just to clarify, no matter whose picture it was up there they'd still complain about it.

>trophy wife
>autistic son
>daughter that smells like vanilla

Fucking underrated

:^(

DAS RITE My white brother.