Éire/pol/- fields of athenry edition

National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Quick rundown on Irish politics:
>pastebin.com/5VdTq24C

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>ASTI strike bollox avoided
rte.ie/news/2017/0420/868858-schools_asti/

>Home ownership at its lowest since 1971
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/0420/868945-housing-profile-census-cso/

>Defence forces families protest over pay & conditions
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/0420/868967-defence-forces-protest/

>Suspiciously fat homeless woman's life being ruined apparently
thejournal.ie/homeless-canal-care-3346887-Apr2017/

>Real estate agent ordered to pay €3,000 after telling single mother apartment was for couples
thejournal.ie/woman-pay-discrimination-3347065-Apr2017/

>People have the right to know about murder suicides
thejournal.ie/una-butler-media-murder-suicide-3349618-Apr2017/

>Maternity hospital protests
independent.ie/irish-news/this-is-an-insult-to-abuse-survivors-protesters-on-the-ownership-of-the-new-national-maternity-hospital-35639323.html

>Knifepoint robbery on Luas
independent.ie/irish-news/girl-13-robbed-at-knifepoint-on-luas-35638133.html

>Suspended Gardaí on full pay for past 7 years
independent.ie/irish-news/two-gardai-have-been-suspended-for-the-past-seven-years-admits-fitzgerald-35637951.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1rzSSMsac
youtube.com/watch?v=aNSRdXMMY-M
youtube.com/watch?v=tbp2udNhOnU
youtube.com/watch?v=BhUxshupLbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ndUc8nDPz6k
youtube.com/watch?v=4i1CLTOHUsk
youtube.com/watch?v=f0Rm0x73oD4
youtu.be/C91iUCwsyHE
youtu.be/eZA3JhmuHkE
voat.co/v/boards/new
youtube.com/watch?v=0V_ZEzdlteY
youtube.com/watch?v=K3SYExmOk4A
youtube.com/watch?v=a4UFmi-gDVk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Thread theme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1rzSSMsac

2nd for muriel

Eire/pol/
Set up a fucking IRISH GENERATION IDENTITAIRE ALREADY EDITION

Fuck yes
Play that song

This
You NEED to reach out to the youth, they are the key, especially when the election is 4 years off.
If you could get some highly motivated youths graduating highschool and infiltrating university
You'll have it in the bag

>tfw fell for a bird but she's protestant

You don't want these feels lad.

>tfw your about to turn 30, and will never be part of the youth movement to take back Ireland.

>Knifepoint robbery on Luas
I bet it was a Ooga Booga or a Mudslime

youtube.com/watch?v=aNSRdXMMY-M

>30
>not part of the youth movement
Top fucking Kek, this movement will need MEN to teach BOYS how to be proper MEN

Does...does..Barrett read /pol ?

>Written 4 minutes ago

bump

I'm currently with a protestant, it's not that bad if she's not serious about it. I've called protestants worse things too her face than I've said about them here.

As much as I hate to say it, Catholic Ireland is a dying meme friendo.

Im presuming this bird is white and somewhat Irish. Even if she's Anglo you'll still be with a qt who isnt some crazed sjw

Some lad was talking about an alternative media, as well.

I think the two will go hand and hand.

Hrs alluded to it
>I don't use social media but I've browsed online Political forums....
I like to think he reads this thread :^)

>Barret used the hashtag and saw all of our shitposts, and probably this

Bollox to that. GI in france and Austria have a load of lads above 30. Most of the big wigs and faces of it are all at least late 20s or early 30s actually.
And look at based stickman and the proudboys. All older lads.

Its 3 am but i cant sleep because im so mad

I couldn't bring her home to me ma.

That face pasted into that reminds me of pintman for some reason

WAIT A MINUTE
If he's posting that now that means he's awake, at 3am
What the fuck is he doing awake at 3am?
Also someone should retweet this

Doesn't matter.

Carry that bird on your shoulders through the front door while loudly proclaiming the 14 words. Your ma will understand.

He starts most of these threads. Himself and clapping seal man.

You!

>Carry that bird on your shoulders through the front door

Don't think I'd be able, thiobraid árann and myself will have to hit the gym .

What name shall we give to this new Irish generation identaire/alternative media?

Same , lad.It's fucking 4 here.
Definitely, need to call it a night.

>Irish Youth Group
Have you read any of Pearses essays on this? Might provide some good ideas
>news site
Something edgy like "the sword of light"

Lads I'm going to write a quick post explaining why the National Party have a realistic shot.

First off go on the journal.ie and look at the comment section on the 3000 passports story. The top facebook comments are anti-immigration.

The sentiment is there.

Secondly the vast majority of Irish immigrants can't vote unlike in America where you have to contend with Mexicans voting in a block against you or Muslims block voting for Labour in the UK

Thirdly, and this is most important. Ireland has a single transferable voting system. Other countries have first past the post. This kind of voting system is why Irish politics is fractured. It's easy for antiestablishment parties to gain a foothold. Even better, its possible for an outsider party to get enough seats to form a coalition.

Unlike the UK, where UKIP can get 12.5% of the vote and only 1 seat. If the NP were to get 12.5% they could have almost as many seats as SF.

In fact, many of those votes would come at the expense of SF, so NP could in fact beat SF with what would be a dismal showing in any other country.

There are many reasons to be optimistic lads.

Someone in the last thread was dissing Limerick.

Why exactly is JP McManus a cunt? He's funded education and many different projects in Limerick. He lost recently gave 500k for a disabled charity and funded markets field development.

Willie O'Dea is redpilled. He's been complaining about pakis in Limerick recently.

We could just have a carbon copy of GI and use their aesthetic and just make it the Irish version. The same way theres an Austrian version etc.

Sure you can have a siesta to make up for it!

We need to draw up a shortlist of potential ourguy politicians

Nice post mate

I don't think the "Catholic right" shtick will work, plus the fact Barret went to "racist far right rallies" in Germany will be a field day for the media.

Sauce on Willie quote

Yeah, they seem to help each other as well:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbp2udNhOnU

This was attended by GI "affiliates" from France,Belgium,Austria, etc.

Theres a feck load in FF. All the "X councillor has come under fire for saying Y about immigrants" headlines seem to come from FF lads.

I don't want to be that guy but it was anecdotal from a mate of mine.

The barber who cuts willies hair cuts his too and was talking about him. Willie wasn't polite either in the way he described the pakis,

"David duke, KKK grand wizard, endorses Trump"
It really won't matter desu

Good. He needs the publicity. The people who might vote for him won't be turned off by any of that but when have you ever seen Paul Murphy trying to appeal to the upper-middle-class? He doesn't because he's not fucking stupid.

Génération Identitaire, in case any of you lads are wondering:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhUxshupLbQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ndUc8nDPz6k

That's what I imagine most Fianna fail or ex Fianna fail types to be like. Begrudgingly accept the status quo as long as you get your pockets filled.

youtube.com/watch?v=4i1CLTOHUsk

youtube.com/watch?v=f0Rm0x73oD4

They also have massive marches because of the different groups joining. There was a recent enough march in vienna with hundreds of austrian/french GI members parading:
youtu.be/C91iUCwsyHE

youtu.be/eZA3JhmuHkE

Brits out.

I'm also not sure if you're aware but there is a small group of far right upper middleclassmen in and around south Dublin. Barristers and such. And I'm talking crypto fascist not soft cunts. These lads will join once it gets momentum and add a bit of intellectual flavour.

Yes unfortunately Fianna Fáil are too happy clap and shy (as well as corrupt of course) to bother with really sharing their views. You only have to look at abortion ATM, none of them want it but they won't outwardly say it.

Many in Fine Gael are also right wing but the problem there is similar again.

Fine Gael cannibalised Labour's middle class support but in the process have alienated a lot of right wingers.

Some of these defected to FF at the last general, but many more begrudgingly voted for FG because there was no other option.

>There's only one Pakie allowed in this country
>OLE OLE OLE OLE

There has been an active Irish right-wing community on Voat for a few years now. It was originally set up to doxx cultural marxists on Boards.ie

voat.co/v/boards/new

Same shit happened with Gay marriage, plenty of FF members probably against it in private, but afraid to speak up. 40% (can't think off the top of my head) voted against gay marriage and yet only a handful of our TD's were openly against it? Fuck that. Party whip, small country bollocks. Again, most out to serve their own interests not the interests of the nation.

Sounds a bit like hear say, I mean sure I'd believe it, but it doesn't exactly sound like a large group.

>Friday prayers, you say?
>Say your prayers, boyos

>replying to your own post
SAD!

Why did Michael Collins do it?

Good morning, Paddies. How is your side of the Irish sea today?

Do what?

Thanks for Joyce and Swift. Hope Ireland sees happy days!

who is this pickle porker? how powerfully can she BRAP?

Grand, like.

fine

>be British lord
>go on boat
>DIE
Many such cases

>pretending to be Irish

LARPing yank kek

That's impressive.
The image was just friendly banter, but let's not make it a killcount competition.

Submit his country to British rule. Him and Griffith.

I was shitposting, but Michael Collins is one of my favorite historical figures. Very intriguing fellow.

You'd be surprised. Lots of nazi sympathisers amongst the old private school boys.

Whats the Irish opinion on Collin Farrell?

Anyway, Montbatten was an inbred toff and deserved to be killed regardless.

Did you manage to doxx any of those smarmy cunts?

Same, I love Collins. I read his notes on the treaty, stepping stones ftw
How am I larping Jew boy? I've always said I'm American

Are you fucking stupid? Do you even live in Ireland? It could have been either of those but it most likely a typical white Irish junkie or some such nacker.

Reverse image search is your friend.

Who gives a fuck?

Yeah, well how's your country doing? Has Mummy May taken all your freedumbs yet?

Legend

Hard cunt

Not a sad cunt

is it true that everywhere in ireland is green?

My meme hasn't got as many cherries as yours has.
Probably. I'd imagine she's watching me through my webcam right now.

Spreading his wild Irish seed among the negroid population

youtube.com/watch?v=0V_ZEzdlteY

thread theme

John Oliver's face makes me angry.

Why, Sup Forums?

I wouldn't suggest you enter into this war with me.

Also it's the North Atlantic Archipelago.

Normanns and kikes?

What's sad is every year, British tv commerates him, whilst ignoring the 18 Paras killed at Warrenpoint on the same day.

That shit redpilled me about the Uk's class structure.

Green is the only real irish, orange "irish" are immigrants who want to call themselves irish and be something else.

drive them into the sea with swords

God, I hate "The Fields of Athenry."

Pick a decent song next time.

Don't worry we will

AFTER they vote to re-unify with us

>Banter

Mine was too, lad.

Looks like we're both shitter than Brunei. RIP. Anyway, most of the quality of life and GDP shite is dragged down by either Wales or Glasgow. It's an absolute shithole over here in Wales. As soon as I crossed the border to England things immediately became less shit.

>A welshman LARPing as some sort of british nationalist

for shame lad, for shame

celt man go home

>most of the quality of life and GDP shite is dragged down by either Wales or Glasgow
>implying we don't have worse places than Glasgow

youtube.com/watch?v=K3SYExmOk4A

I need tips on picking up Irish chicks

Honestly, the working class are fed the fuck up of the middle and upper classes spitting upon them for all this time, especially with multiculturalism where all the sheltered white kids call them racist for not wanting their daughter to get raped by a Paki. They are getting quite worked up and stressed towards Mudslimes, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=a4UFmi-gDVk

>pic
I see what you did there

I'm an Anglo colonist in Wales. Literally no Welsh genes at all.

I used to think Barrett was too weak to lead the National Party but listening to him and his policies I them to be sensible and exactly in line with my own views.

He is well spoken and the soft tone might actually work for him. I am filled with the rage of a thousand sons but little shithead Marxist pricks telling me I don't have an opinion because I'm white or that I have no culture and Ireland is awful.

Fuck off. Well wipe the fucking floor with the lot of ye yet.