Did this TV show violate the Fourth Amendment of the US Constitution?

Did this TV show violate the Fourth Amendment of the US Constitution?

The early seasons didn't even have cops involved. They just told the pedos "dont do that" and let them walk out.

no.

Don't know, but i still ove Chris Hansen since i wach it.

>take a seat.

It was entrapment.

Who /Genericwhiteguy/ here?

They literally go to his house, they never go to theirs.

Isn't entrapment is the offender is the initiator.

the right to drive SUVs?

No fuck those predator fucks, they should be chemically castrated and if are found guilty sentenced to death.

I'll have you know that his name was generic white male, and he didn't want that cookie.

20 year old man wants sex with 15 year old girl, FUCKING DISGUSTING LOWEST SCUM on EARTH throw away dah KEEEEE

I have no idea, but It was very lulzy, It was probably one of the most hilarious shows ever made.

i wasn't being sarcastic, a 20 year old man and a 15 year old girl, that's about as degenerate a human can get, ! soo so low,

i wouldn't even want to be on the same continent as a man like that!, i think i would be literally shaking

pretty sure that for it to constitute entrapment it has to be the police or legal authorities who initiate it themselves, like when an officer sold weed to an autistic kid then arrested him for it

if a private individual/group carries it out, then they independently report it to the police, then it's fine

it was fake u retards

Alot of guys on this show were so pathetic & starved for human companionship they deserved a BJ from a little lolita hotty.

Which provision of the Fourth Amendment do you think it might violate, and why?

The end of the show showed what happened to the guys, as in how long were their sentences.
Then you have that district attorney who killed himself when he found out he was going to be on dateline.

You telling me that was all staged?

Can someone photoshop this Gary Busey's face over Chris Hansens face?

>"it was just an act!"

pedoscum out. this is, and always was, an anti-degeneracy board. see you on Rope Day.

It violated a lot more than the Fourth Amendment

Except cops pose as hookers to catch johns all the fkn time, yes that's not entrapment either.

Basically entrapment is fucked cause you'll never get it to work as defense

>Rope Day
>not Day of the Rope
FFS read a book you moron