Your wife just gives birth to "your" son and he comes out looking like this. What do you do in response?

Your wife just gives birth to "your" son and he comes out looking like this. What do you do in response?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_paternity_testing#France
avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/france-upholds-the-ban-on-paternity-tests/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

File for divorce

wipe the shit off it and reveal my newborn white baby

Raise them as your own obviously

divorce

Immediately file for divorce

Well I'm black and so is she so I hope this is the case

If it came out all pale I would know I've been cucked by a white man

Kill them both.

>being this cucked

Oh no honey that's skin

One way ticket to Buenos Aires.

If its brown flush it down

double homicide
flee country

HAHA KEK!!!!

Double homicide

Try to give it up for adoption.

Being cucked is a white male trait. So i think it shouldnt bother you

Mad about a black baby so move to a white minority area?

That makes no sense

doubts a black man and a white woman could make a child this dark

>implying argentina is not >50% white

Bullshit you think we like our wives sleeping around?

Hell no. Also, we share women often. Not wives obviously but girls who are friendly.

Getting passed around is common

>Your wife
If you are getting married you deserve that shit. Fuck you. You should have gone your own way.

Oh neat. I'll have to visit some time I bet it's affordable

twist its head off and beat her to death.

how tf dat nigga come out widda full head a hair lmfaooooo smdh

Lol edgy as fuck my lad

Wait for it, the twist is at the end. Firstly I would apologise to her for not being good enough for her to the point she felt she had to find other men. Then I would drop down to my knees and beg her not to leave me. I would vow to raise the child as my very own. Then I would take a second job so I work weekends too and all my wealth would go into raising the baby and giving my wife a spendthrift lifestyle. Ok so the twist is that you were expecting a different kind of twist, but I tricked you to read this whole thing. Thanks for reading

WTF dwayne, i thought we had an agreement you had to use protection

I've actually thought about what I would do in this hypothetical situation.

I think I'd get up and walk out of the delivery room without saying anything, remove all her stuff from my house while she is still lying in hospital and only communicate with her via a solicitor, never speaking to her again.

Kill myself and then her

>What do you do in response?

I ask my wife for a quick rundown about the niglet who just popped out of her bagina, then i call my wife's son Pierre-Ali-Mamadou and raise him because if not the state will send me in prison and ruin me.

Ask the doctor if it's too late for an abortion

rape son kill wife kill son

He's got my poop color

Well, she obviously wanted to be a single mother...

Shove it back in and get and an AIDS test. Plus divorce obviously.

Fuck you.

Uhh, honey?
Yes, the love of my life.

Were you fuckin Bix the lawn mower guy while I was in Shitstan getting my nuts blown off?

Why yes cuckles.
How else are we going to have children?

Oh. Yeah. Chambers a round.
Bang. Shoots his head off.

Wipe down her pussy and call her bull for her next black breeding session

Shoot your wife, shoot the mulatto. Cross DNA search the blood of the mongrel with a local prison database and find and execute the man who cucked you.
Find a new wife and hope this doesn't happen again.

kek

A black man and a mulatto woman could, especially 1st generation mulatto of true black and true white parents

delet

POOING PAJEET

>if your child comes out black you end up acting like an Achaean nigger and throw the son of the Trojans' hero off the walls of his city after dragging his dad's dead body around the city in your chariot three times because somehow after getting AIDS from your gay lover, it seemed preferable to just whipping out your dick like the asshole with pretty princess syndrome that everybody, even Agamemnon, knew you were?

That's some deep antifa shit right there

Is there a bigger cuck in the world than that guy?

Bumperino

>check flag

color me surprised

So pol why not raise the kid anyhow and instill deep conservative values and a good education so that you can prove all us black parents wrong?

No, you fucking faggot. You stupid fucking pussy. I hope that girl gets the most painful, drawn-out fucking death possible. I want to see the cunt suffer in ways that aren't even humanly possible, I want to stomp on the worthless, deformed cunt she is and scrape her off my boot like a piece of gum.

go to bed Ahmed

Snap its neck then hers. If I was pathetic enough for that to happen to me all I could do is end everything with violence at that point.

she's getting beaten to fucking death and that spawn is getting it's brains dashed against the wall faster than you can say Targaeryen

Haha damn son you must be a real hoot at parties

>Hey Rodger, go ask user about black people this is gonna be gud

'Congratuations, you just became yet another single mother of a half nog'

>leave

Wew don't cut yourself

That's appropriate

but paternity tests are illegal in France, if you do one and your wife tells to the judge you get 1y in jail and 15k€ fine.

Is this shit for real?

never too late for abortion

obligatory

Lol fucking kill yourself.

But before that kill as many white french as you csn.

How fucking pathetic i hope you are trolling, the state can't force you to raise a black baby haha what the fuck

Why are paternity tests illegall

Oh god i'm getting drunk on anger

How did your nation even get that cucked? Do they also force you to say that the mulatto child is yours under threat of jail? Do you have to lick the bull's jizz from your wife's vag as part of the divorce process?

got ya good lads

spirit cooking

Both parents would have to be black for that to pop out.

Wonder how the courts deal with cucking cases. Should be pretty fucking obvious that the white 'father' isn't the father of a half-nog.

Tbqh

>Pretend to not notice or care
>Hide my money in a swiss bank
>Leave the country on a business trip forever

Use any legal power I have left to name the child whoreson and then divorce her. If she tries to jew me for child support. Emigrate to a foreign country and cut off all contact.

Phone post about it on Sup Forums

put em BOTH in a coffin

ask doctor why my wifes shit has arms

i laugh my ass off all the way to my car and keep laughing. also im single

this should essentially sum things up for most people

Lynch that little nigga with the umbilical cord

>One should understand the risks involved before making a paternity ensuring beforehand that the delivery address is not subjected to the French law. If you order a paternity test via the Internet or by telephone in France, not only the shipment may be confiscated by the customs but you risk a year in prison and a fine of € 15,000 (Article 226-28 of the Penal Code ). The Supreme Court, the civil matters section, has sole jurisdiction to hear actions concerning filiation.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_paternity_testing#France

>avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/france-upholds-the-ban-on-paternity-tests/

Divorce the bitch, throw all her shit out on the street before she even gets out of the hospital, change locks on house, publicly humiliate her on FB. You know the drill.

DNA test.
Divorce.

>that file name
Cmom now stop trolling

>French government citing psychologists who state that fatherhood is determined by society, rather than biology.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

"Lena? What aren't you telling me?"

Kek

And people wonder how you jews can cuck us with niggers and arabs.
You really Jewed us this time you Jewwy Jew

go dip in the poop river.

>Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

we are trying ASAP, work is almost done don't worry.

Give it to MOLOCH.

I'm not a jew, fuckface, my grandmother fled Germany when the ruskies flood the country.

crypto jew detected.

Sorry my argie friend, im tired ive been getting so jewed up today that i mistook your flag for you know... that one.

She gave me her old nazi pin as a gift last week so no.

i think this blind dumbfuck can't make the difference between your flag and the israeli one... or he is just trolling.

wait a minute, fled germany during WW2?

Okie.

Have a tight Makoto.

I puked