Are furries a jew plot to turn young men into zoophiles?

Are furries a jew plot to turn young men into zoophiles?

khajiits are gypsis

>altfurry
Look it up

>Leaf
>Worried about becoming zoophile

Idk I'd fuck that qt3.4eline tho

that khajit is lewd even though im not a furry

agreed

Maybe

dunno but after i get my science degree i'm moving to china to see if i can get funding for catgirl engineering.

Lmao. I legit fapped to that comic like 4 hours ago. Is that from the first or second chapter?

no, faggot loser.. some furries I know are the most redpilled people on earth

Second

Someone post that info graphic of before and after the Jews got into Disney

Was all white movies then it became all foreign

>Are furries a jew plot to turn young men into zoophiles?

not zoophiles specifically. the point is to destroy the white family unit, thereby killing off white birth rates, and ultimately white rule

I remember at least 2 threads where people thought it was "catgirl manga" and asked for source.

sauce senpai

KEK

Furries are a result of playing too much starfox

We fought this war already, cease before it's to late.

No, but /mlpol/ would have been a fire to cleanse the world.

It's probably not a jew plot but a consequence of retarded people discovering retarded things like anime and other retards.

It's kind of like really fat girls that portray themselves as dainty, hyper feminine and seductive. You think to yourself "do you ever look in the fucking mirror and realise that you're a blob?",
That shit doesn't process in their minds.

When a furfag is *pouncing* and trying to act all cute, as if they were a talking pet cat that's socially acceptable to fuck, they don't realise that they look like complete fucking retards, and when they are around other retards, they don't naturally think that they are retards.

Human ingroup criticism and shame are actually healthy and natural things. It serves to keep us in check and keep us thinking realistically.

Furries brains don't process this shit correctly. They don't understand how it is creepy and weird and they don't understand nor care about the way it makes people feel. They are puzzled that other people don't also want to fuck dogs like them.

Of course it is not goy, of course...

>country where dog fucking is legal
>worried about zoophiles

Furries should be bullied till they suicide