Biggest nigger infestation in the US

Prove me wrong.

New Orleans is bad. Atlanta is worse.
/thread

Statewide. Not city.

Outside of Nawlins is not much different.

I can't.

t. Louisianian

I'm from Alabama. It's not great there but I would say that either Louisiana or Mississippi is the worst.

Maryland is really bad.
I'm the only white guy in Prince George's County for miles.

How do we solve the problem?
>Chemicals in the drinking water to stop them from breeding?
>Stop giving the niggeress more money from every child they pop out?
>Or restart the Back-To-Africa Movement and trick them to leave

So come down here and do something about it. Looking forward to seeing your shooting on the news.

I tried drowning them all by blowing up a levee during a hurricane, but the evil white man came and rescued them

Mississippi is worse.

Also, once Chicago becomes it's own state, it will be #1.

Come down here? Nigger I live here.

I live in MS, We have bigger Beaner and black problem.

Are niggers the equivalent to rednecks I hill billies???
Just asking...because they seem to be as simple.

See that flat line north of Baton Rouge, continue that line west. Everything north of that is as white and racist as it gets. South of that line most blacks hug the Mississippi. We also incarcerate the most people on earth, or something like that. Ever heard of Anglola?

Rednecks and hillbillies are simple country folk. White trash are ALMOST as bad as niggers but you can at least reason with them most of the time unless they're hopped up on some drugs.

Just because there are more poor black people means they are worse than the poor white people? I know both and trust me, the differences are few and far between.

Talking % Black, MS and SC lead. But you didn't ask Blacks, so infestation would be Chicago IL and Philly PA.

Living on memorial a 10 minute walk from the state capitol.
You're full of shit.
Most of the black folks I meet up with are solid folks, the only awful ones are the homeless beggars who would be awful if they were white.
first post worst post

The place where the prison rodeo happens?

You ever been to shreveport? Nigville my man. Nigville.

It's called Angola you fucking honkey.

Shreveport belongs to Texas.

Yes.

Responded to wrong person for the first one, sorry.

Mississippi is worse. Rampant niggers everywhere and no white subculture to turn to. It's absolutely planet of the apes style in the delta.

Go one state east

Jackson is ghoul town. Like a zombie apocalypse but with blacks

The state itself literately looks like a toilet

What is Detroit
/thread

I cannot prove you wrong.

New orleans/shreveport/Monroe are nigger havens.

Lake Charles/lafayette and baton rouge (to a MUCH lesser extent) are awesome.

the small towns have alot of cajun culture too, which are french remnants who hate niggers and make great food

Louisiana is badass..and Mississippi has most niggers

dude its like legit scary. we stayed at a hotel that was probably awesome in the 70s and it was literally empty. they had a back extension wing of rooms that was just filled with random shit like the workers are hoarding for the apocalypse. They also served Kool-Aid on the breakfast buffet hahahahahaha

Baton Rouge has the worst traffic in the region it takes you hours to get home