Russia wants to build 'The largest aircraft carrier in the world'

> A Russian state-run media website recently reported that Moscow plans to build the "biggest aircraft carrier in the world" to compete with the US's 11 full-sized Nimitz-class aircraft carriers.

> The new Russian carrier concept, called the "Shtorm," would match the size of the US's current carriers, displacing about 100,000 tons and carrying a similar number of aircraft, despite the the site's claim that it would be the biggest carrier in the world.

yahoo.com/finance/news/russia-wants-build-biggest-aircraft-191258844.html

Remember how well your other aircraft carrier works? Top kek. This is going to be a fucking disaster. Are you guys also gonna put a ramp on the end?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5XC5CZdAts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Omfg I didn't even notice, there is a fucking ramp.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

> *chokes on burger*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Watch the Russiaboos change their script from "a-aircraft carriers never really matter in war anyways" to "THIS ONE CARRIER WILL DESTROY ALL OF AMERICAN NAVY"

Who cares

... And we give them money to abandon the project in SALT III and they sell the hull to China in 2026.

>Shtorm,
What, were the bears drunk on vodka and couldn't say "Storm" properly?

What ramp? Like for the planes to take off or for the disabled to have easier access or what??? I don't get it

:-(

:-((

how do americans plan on winning WW3 when everyone in their country is obese or an SJW loser, dont fucking drag australia in to it you cunts

Having a ramp means your aircraft carrier is shit
US carriers, i.e. the best carriers on Earth, don't use ramps.

Do we need to bomb the fuck out of you for a third time in 101 years to remind you that you are our bitch?

ramps help the planes take off but it means the planes carry less fuel and weapons

12 aircraft carriers at the orders of your (((greatest ally)))

I like how the most ardent Russiaboo is always a German. They really did rape the shit out of that pathetic country didn't they

>being proud of winning WW2
Fuck off, faggot.

>Ramp master race

Sergei best get brushing up on them skateboard skills, Tony Hawks Russian wasteland soon.

We didn't win, asshole, but we didn't lose either.

I'm just reminding Kraut al bin Berlinistani here that his country is shit and will always be shit.

But Germanistan doesn't have any carriers.

We all lost WW2. You'll learn that if you stay here long enough.

>We make de worlds largest aircraft carrier comrade he need a many coal

Dude, I live in Dearborn... I know we all lost.

>ramps are a bad thing
They significantly reduce take off time. Why is this a bad thing?

Then don't be such a faggot.

im starting to notice your postings
What should we call you? Janestraya?

they cant even afford to operate what they have. Turned most of their fleet into scrap or museums, shit they sold one aircraft carrier to China (which is now chinas only aircraft carrier) that had been rusting for decades because they didnt have the crew to man it.

steam catapults>lame ass ramps

because they reduce the amount of weapons and fuel you can carry as far as im aware

seeing as this is the first time i posted in a week i highly doubt that burger

Don't be such a Merkle lover. This is not the Germany you loved we are talking to here.

We have llamas... I have never seen a camel in Dearborn. Just camel fuckers.

holy shit Sup Forums is good at doxxing, how did you find a picture of user so quickly?

How are contractors supposed to make money with something that requires barely any maintenance?

I feel like a ramp would slow you down, no? Or is the speed loss insignificant?

do you always post about military hardware?

Why? 1 missile can sink it.

Fuck off, Achmed.

>Having a problem with winning WW2

Crawl back into your hole you little shit.

nah usually post about niggers

Unless you are a merchant, you lost World War II.

We lost in the sense that europe became a cucked shithole that will inevitably turn to war, and allowed the spread of antifa, but we won in the sense that we kept a foreign power directly out of our government, and for the most part kept our values intact, regardless of what the media and academia does. The next step is to take them out completely by stopping their flow of money to our politicians.

nvm different angle made it look a bit better and less steep.

this

Ă„itisi nai poroja.

(My MAC address cycled to a new one, so this is probably a new ID I am responding with but I am the guy you called Achmed.)

We lost in every sense. Our values have changed dramatically, and our country is being overrun by shitskins who openly hate whites.

Europe being "cucked" was a deliberate effort of the Zionist we ceded power to.

Those navalized PAK-FAs look fucking sick

>They are deploying the Shit Storm

It's short for "shit-storm"

>inb4 it sinks while dry-docked

*putter putter putter* privyet tovarishii, am i late for the party?

choo-choo motherfucker

putputputputputputputputput

>muh take off time

Is this how poor countries cope with their inability to afford a catapult?

Will the new carrier burn tires for fuel like the other ones do?

oh god please build that fucking ramp

>Russian "aircraft carrier" says, "Notice me Senpai!"

>20 unguided bombs notice.

Does Canada even have an aircraft carrier?

someone needs to photoshop all the men in this picture to have neckbeards and change the words to memes

I read an article that said they're going green and using Albanians for fuel instead.

>biggest aircraft carrier in the world
>still has a ramp

what did they mean by this?

Russian tech will crush the west!

Why can't you do it?

>Builds the largest and longest aircraft carrier
>It has a fucking ramp

K E K. Russia is a fucking joke I swear.

>They built an aircraft carrier that rolls coal

Is Russia beating us at being American?

Given Russia was buying Mistral Class ships from France, do they even have the capability to build an aircraft carrier?

We actually used to have a huge navy at the end of WW2

TOP FUCKING KEK!

Jesus Christ. Russia is straight up autistic.

The jews built that one

What is Lend/Lease?

Holy shit the brass killed that ship.

I literally have a cousin who worked on it at bath iron works and another at Raytheon in central mass.

It was supposed to have railguns, it was supposed to have experimental radar, it was supposed to have an entirely new electrical system.

Then the brass just said "Fuck it, let's use what we have now rather than innovating" and broke the damn thing.

russkies can't sdo shit cuz not white

big headed robot.

>That guy in the left hand corner shooting targets
>They honestly thought no one would notice

Do they really think people are that stupid?

They already put $4 billion in it. How much more did you idiots want to spend? The missiles are too expensive to even test as it is.

Daily reminder

Jamal please.

I heard they're gonna get Tony Hawk to help design the front end.

It's so obvious lol

muh gibs

You lost your precious Crimea to people on vacation...

Do you really think you have the room to talk?

Unless you're a faggot neo-Nazi you won WWII.

Like he said, crawl back into your hole.

A
FUCKING
RAMP

Hey... How about you get Trudeau to FINALLY pay back the debt and I won't call you a "Gibs"?

You owe me more life, fucker.

Look around. White children are already a minority in this country. The culture has descended into filth. We're forced to support trillion dollar Zionist interventions instead of investing in our own people.

What exactly did we win?

Fucking Kek, okay..... the faggots who need to put a ramp on a boat to help their planes fly are gonna try to build the biggest carrier? Pretty sure normal American carriers are already Super Carriers compared to the rest of the world. Our Navy has a greater tonnage than the next 10 countries combined. Stay cucked planet.

Check'd

Why will you build an aircraft carrier? would be a real shame if it got sunk with some missile that costs 1/10000 its price.

Did they really call that thing the shitstorm? Based Russia.

I'm sure Russia wants to do a lot of things

USA USA USA

cop out to the Jew defense all you want Slav, even if that were the case, your all still cucked to our bulls. GREATER TONNAGE, than the next TEN COUNTRIES COMBINED. now silence yourself fool

How is life at 55 Savushkina Street, St Petersburg?

Fucking kek
Their carrier is smaller than the planes on ours.

In 2014 it was 60,000 tonnes displacement and half as many ramps. This is all bullshit isn't it?

Sure senpai

Feels good to not starve to death on turnip soup and rat hides.

Won't happen. Usa will just make a bigger one and trump theirs

youtube.com/watch?v=f5XC5CZdAts