youtube.com/watch?v=bwCRej0BoA4
youtube.com/watch?v=azOBO1lPMNk
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
youtube.com/watch?v=wgdbZhnFD5g
youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t
youtube.com/watch?v=QRYE2-M6bjU
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ7_1CVXIWs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crepuscular_rays
youtube.com/watch?v=VmVxSFnjYCA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity
youtube.com/watch?v=hVKfusPNk_0
youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Must get really dizzy. That's probably why things are so bad in that area.

I fart multiple times a day. What else do you need to know

DELETE THIS

Where is the turtle

>an hero, user

OK, first time I've actually looked at a flat earth...

How the fuck do you sail from Mexico to China?
How does one cross the small gap between Alaska and Russia?
Why is there no ice on the East and West "walls"!?

Look at the un's logo it will answer all

He's a fucking idiot. The earth is flat like this.

That's West Africa so most likely crimes against humanity and ebola outbreaks.

dont even try brother, there are too many globetard shills here to have a rational discussion on the matter.

*braaaapppppphhhssssqqueeee*

flat earth makes no sense

its dumb af

are flat earthers unironic or are 90% of them larpers

>What happens here?

Yes the earth is flat and Math, Science, and Visual evidence prove it. Not bogus theories freemasons feed the masses
8 inches per mile squared of curvature is unmeasurable.
The spin of earth is also unmeasurable.
youtube.com/watch?v=emwgDIFW9yc
The Theory of gravity is also unmeasureable.

Countless laser tests have been done over 8+ miles with zero curve detected.
youtube.com/watch?v=bwCRej0BoA4 The speech he gives at the end really hit home.

Countless high altitude rockets/balloons have been shot into low earth orbit and every picture/video they take shows nothing but a FLAT PLANE with sun spots under the sun. (if you don't get why that's a big deal go back to school)
youtube.com/watch?v=azOBO1lPMNk

You can zoom 50+ miles away and see the shoreline and buildings of things you shouldn't otherwise see if we were on a curve. (anywhere in the world under any and all weather conditions, its not refractions you dopes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

You can see Polaris (the north star) from the (((southern hemisphere)))

There are endless proofs just google 200 proofs the Earth is not a spinning ball and enjoy that you have been lied to.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgdbZhnFD5g

>crimes against humanity
How can fauna commit crimes against humanity?

lmfao this is great

People live in a paradise because it's ruled by kangz n sheit

l-lies, conspiracy!!!

>INB4 American geography lessons

Then you have NASA and other space agencies clearly using CGI or fake studio sets under water.

China has my fav one, of course NASA congratulated them for this great space walk
When this was live streamed I laughed so god damn hard. If you believe this then you are forever blue pilled and lost

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

Then you got NASA with bubbles come out of their equipment and space suits.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

Then there is video of Russians also faking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk

THEN the moon landing hoax a simple look at how there is more than one light source in the moon landing official pictures means they were not lite by the sun but by more than one source as the shadows go off at different angles

youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

THEN the fact that the (((moon rocks))) brought by america after the landing turned out to be nothing more than petrified wood

nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/

Also the fact that thrust doesn't work in a vacuum nor does combustion
Endless endless endless proofs

>b-but the airlines purposefully LIE about flight data and take l-longer paths

OwO whats this

exactly, NASA lies so much why should I take anything they say as the truth?

FFS do a little research the ship disappearing below curvature has been debunked

I drew the lines before I pasted the flight image so I thought it was NYC not ORD

>sun and moon rotating around the north pole
How autistic can you be?

autists btfo

are other planets flat too?

You poor, gaslit fool. You really think Big Air isn't involved in the cover-up? I've ridden a plane before, and numerous times the pilots have "banked" the aircraft to "land" it. This is absurd, as modern aircraft are capable of reaching speeds well in excess of 6 times the speed of sound. If a pilot were to truly "bank" like that the plane would easily miss the airfield by hundreds of miles. The pilots "turn" in order to extend the duration of the flight to maintain the illusion of spherical geometry. I'm not even going to the massive strain an airframe would endure pulling such a maneuver.

imagine being so stupid you actually believe flat earth

lmao

DELET THIS
>flat earthers on suicide watch

Planets and stars are holes cut in the firmament.

>believing in pic related as fact
how autistic an you be?

>look at picture of tall ship below horizon
>ship disappearing below curvature has been debunked
what the fuck is debunked about it? just look at the fucking picture

Get a better camera or telescope.

^what he said is the truth

Other planets are not a place you can visit. Ever look at a high powered telescope? No? You just look at the cartoon CGI NASA gives you?

Also notice how stars are not visible once you go up 100,000+ feet in the sky.

XFD

the sky is actually a curtain with holes poked in it

literal flat earth nonsense in the year of our lord 2017

what is gravity?

>Modern Planes can fly 6 times faster than the speed of sound

You mean rockets

Please do not bring up the firmament, there is zero proof of it.

I recommend this video

youtube.com/watch?v=QRYE2-M6bjU

yeah I go up 100,000 ft all the time and I always notice that

>Other planets are not a place you can visit
>Except when we landed on the moon so I'll insist it never happened
Don't you have some poisoned koolaid to drink

The term "rocket" does not preclude an object from simultaneously being a plane, anymore than "windjammer" precludes an object from being a ship.

Why cant flatheads explain horizon lines with actual evidence?

In all seriousness guise, are you ready for the concave pill?'

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ7_1CVXIWs

you're the one drinking the Koolaid if you think we put men on the moon

Many many videos of balloons and rockets sent up at all times of the day/night never show stars. Not even NASA will fake the stars because any amature astronomer would find discrepancies

dont you have some kike dick to suck?

are u trolling? if u are, its good. if not, ur a fucking retard

Kings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crepuscular_rays
>Despite seeming to converge at a point, the rays are in fact near-parallel shafts of sunlight, and their apparent convergence is a perspective effect (similar, for example, to the way that parallel railway lines seem to converge at a point in the distance).

You're saying a commercial aircraft can exceed speeds of up to 4000 miles an hour. That is physically impossible with the engines that they use.

If the Earth is flat like your model, why can you not take a plane high enough at night and simply see the sun on the other side of the planet?

youtube.com/watch?v=VmVxSFnjYCA

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Cannibalism and rape mostly.

because due to the law of perspective its too far away to see it if not already in view

Why would (((they))) want the public to believe the earth is round? How does it benefit them?

>commercial jetliners going mach 6 is reasonable
>the moon landing isn't
this isn't just normal autism, this is advanced autism

>Mythbusters says the moon wasn't a hoax THERES all the proof we need xd
lmao

>"laws of perspective" make things turn invisible at a set distance
I'm pretty convinced flat earthers are a COINTELPRO job to discredit conspiracy theories with actual merit

It's a joke.

>NASA is just a facade
>millions of taxpayer dollars believed to be going to NASA is just going to government's wallets and a little bit is spent on making it seem real

(((THEY))) created the flat earth hoax to find out who's retarded, so they can easily control the idiots when the time comes.

>implying the flat earth is Euclidean

>
>because due to the law of perspective its too far away to see it if not already in view
wut

I know, i too used to believe in the CGI I saw on TV. I too used to be a heathen atheistic fedora tipper with zero morals or empathy.

Here if you think I am trolling just try one thing

TRY to prove to yourself there is a curve of 8 inches per mile SQUARED. Just try :) As an ex physics teacher I tried about a year and a half ago and was dumbfounded. Flabbergasted, damn near went insane with rage on how stupid I was

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity

Oh look I can link to jewpedia as well, doesn't mean it can be measured or experimented on to gain repeatable information. :)

After that episode is when I started to believe we never landed on the moon. They were so lackluster I couldn't believe they sold out like that. Never watched again aside from duct tape episodes, I fuggin love duct tape

>"laws of perspective" make things turn invisible at a set distance
uh yes actually to the naked eye they would appear to be so

>no ice wall

nice meme user

Niggers have nigged there for centuries and continue to nig to this very day. Niggers gonn' nig.

Waves

>Gravity can't be measured
Really? The acceleration of an object dropped under vacuum can't be measured?

That actually looks pretty badass

If the sun was like that, the north pole would be warmer and the southern ocean one giant icecube

Why don't all the flat Earther's crowd fund a rocket launch and find out for themselves?

It would take a while, because you'd have to get FAA approval.. But it's not like you can't do it. If the resources are there and everything is being done correctly and by the book, no reason you couldn't get something off the ground.

If you think everyone is being lied to about the Earth.. go prove it. Moral obligation right? There are rich flat Earth believers, and tons of other people that could donate. Launch a rocket and bring back some video of this flat Earth.

Same goes for Chem-trail believers. Crowd fund testing of air samples before and after a supposed "Chem-trail" and find out exactly what's being dumped on the people.

youtube.com/watch?v=hVKfusPNk_0

-50 million+$ a day
-it single handed killed the idea of a "Creator"
-it turned entire generations into fedora tipping atheist lacking any empathy because "yolo" and because "we are just a spec of cosmic dust in the vast universe"

>capping an image with your cursor in it
germ pls go

You might be retarded if "Big Air" didn't give it away as a joke.

Balloon

What?

Density can be measured, gravity can not. Hence why its called THE THEORY OF RELATIVITY

Cmon man just prove it to yourself, should take 5 minutes. Try to find a curve of 8 inches per mile squared anywhere on earth

more proof

this, not to mention every "astronaut" that has gone to "space" is a committed high ranking free mason same with the higher ups at NASA

The wikipedia article is relevant to my argument. If you stand at the foot of a skyscraper, the bottom is gonna look larger and wider than the top. Why? Because you're closer to it. Same goes for crepuscular rays, it only looks like the rays are going at an angle because you're closer to the light nearest to the ground.

really that flat huh?
Buddy here is showing some flaws in your logic.

Density has no effect on the acceleration of an object under a vacuum you dense fuck.

They would rather masturbate to their own paranoia than do anything productive

>Someone cared about this meme enough to actually debunk it.

show me what it looks like and let me plot some flight paths

>You're saying a commercial aircraft can exceed speeds of up to 4000 miles an hour.
No more ridiculous than a fucking SPHERICAL planet
>That is physically impossible with the engines that they use.
Yeah, I'm sure you know everything there is about their internal workings. Have you ever interacted with one personally? No, of course not. You just accept whatever smock and mirrors nonsense is thrown in front of you. You really think the "figures" they post online (where anyone, including "terrorists" could see them!!!) are legitimate? Please, the ones in charge can already trick the common man into going against their own senses about something so self-evident, you really think they would miss such a glaring flaw in their mirage?

I own a vacuum chamber, do you?

As does this guy

Now go do it, prove to yourself that there is a curve of 8 inches per mile squared

Based norway dropping truth webms, saved if you dont mind

they do lie, taxi drivers lie too these fuckings jews

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS, ITS COMING

Eratosthenes was fascinated with geography and planned to make a map of the entire world. He realized he needed to know the size of Earth. Obviously, one couldn’t walk all the way around to figure it out.

Eratosthenes had heard from travelers about a well in Syene (now Aswan, Egypt) with an interesting property: at noon on the summer solstice, which occurs about June 21 every year, the sun illuminated the entire bottom of this well, without casting any shadows, indicating that the sun was directly overhead. Eratosthenes then measured the angle of a shadow cast by a stick at noon on the summer solstice in Alexandria, and found it made an angle of about 7.2 degrees, or about 1/50 of a complete circle.

He realized that if he knew the distance from Alexandria to Syene, he could easily calculate the circumference of Earth. But in those days it was extremely difficult to determine distance with any accuracy. Some distances between cities were measured by the time it took a camel caravan to travel from one city to the other. But camels have a tendency to wander and to walk at varying speeds. So Eratosthenes hired bematists, professional surveyors trained to walk with equal length steps. They found that Syene lies about 5000 stadia from Alexandria.

Eratosthenes then used this to calculate the circumference of the Earth to be about 250,000 stadia. Modern scholars disagree about the length of the stadium used by Eratosthenes. Values between 500 and about 600 feet have been suggested, putting Eratosthenes’ calculated circumference between about 24,000 miles and about 29,000 miles. The Earth is now known to measure about 24,900 miles around the equator, slightly less around the poles.

if this flat earth shit is a meme its a pathetic and unfunny one

The north would get more sun than the south
Meaning more penguins in south america and less snowmen in canada

>The north would get more sun than the south
Why?? That's the part I'm questioning you about.

That may be one of the most beautiful videos I have ever watched.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE
Van Allen Belts would kill the astronauts exposed to it. Modern nasa can't do it, and past nasa couldn't do it.

go prove to yourself, should take five minutes at most that the Earth curves at 8 inches per mile squared

just try :)

you won't?

busy sucking kike dick instead?

hey man I think some game of thrones reruns are on better go turn on that boobtube