Give me one good reason why I shouldn't race mix

I've almost entirely given up on western women. Almost every attractive one I meet or date is a degenerate. Why not save myself the trouble of finding a traditional women to my standards when I can just wife up a nip.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/31/chinese-cannibalism-infant-flesh-outrages-world/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
youtube.com/watch?v=6_T_cFA9lrQ&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yeees goy! sell out 45,000 years of ancestral history and fuck a chinky nigger!

Because it's wrong thing to do.

'Yes Gweilo, let us have a pie of the subvert game! It's not like you're creating an additional race when we're going to racemix the whole world!'

Is degeneracy among women as rampant in your country as it is in the US? I'm genuinely curious

Chinese men literally eat babies. These are the kinds of people you're considering fathering.
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/31/chinese-cannibalism-infant-flesh-outrages-world/

Just do it man, the world is fucked beyond repair. Be happy, mankind is gonna die out anyway in a couple generations anyway.

go ahead a do it you rat traitor. you need us more than we need you.

*much worse.

You whites have it really easy with asian women, they crave white dick unless you are fat (a thing easily fixed).
Go for it if you are tired of white girls.

Black guy here, mostly interested in asian and white women, since well lets face it have you seen what most black women go for in a nig i mean black man. Not gonna waste my time literally the media didn't have to do anything my own people as usual, fucked up the appeal for the most part. Would still fuck but not want to waifu.

Chinks may as well be soulless insects kek
Dont know how japs fair in comparison. But they cant be worse than the modern american woman

they crave the status, they could give a shit about dicks

user you think I want to make this choice?
>Marry a degenerate whore who is apart of a collapsing culture
>Marry literally any other women of another ethnicity or race
Except dindu apes

YES
That is one thing I can get behind. Blacks racemixing themselves out of existence for all eternity.
They are less than 10% in the U.S. right now and less than 80% in Africa. Chin will be dominating Africa after the EU falls which will be in a few years or less.

why do you care what other people say, much less autismos on Sup Forums

Japanese women are obsessed with foreigners in general I hear

because i'm a hapa and it's a miserable existence
I don't belong anywhere
No woman of any race wants me
liberal women see me as unnecessary because i don't fit into any racial fetish they have
conservative don't want me because I'm mixed
Any woman I'm attractive, plain, pretty, or otherwise, just silently turns me down. like I'm some kind of creep not worth their time and it's laughable that I even try.
I try, I don't know what I do wrong

You could give me shit saying that I'd be miserable either way and I'm just blaming being a hapa as a scapegoat for my faults
but is that really any different from what you're doing?

hey, if you wanna fuck some chicky girls more power to you, but for the love of god don't breed with them.

the fucked up kids you would have spawned but didn't will thank you

There used to be a land bridge between Japan and China. The Japanese are the descendants of the Ancient inhabitants of china.

Thats when you get yourself a Japanese waifu bub

If you respect Asian men as much as you love fucking Asian women I say do go for it. Otherwise, your kid will end up fucked up. I'm a White woman with a Japanese guy and I'll never put down male or female Asians in any way in front of my future kid if I can help it.

>taking women away from their own countries, making it even harder for Asian men to get married on top of their imbalanced gender ratio and tiny dicks
>subverting Whites and not subverting themselves
pick 1

>don't have a choice
you've got that right you rat traitor
make it count, you'll never be allowed back into our group. Your half breeds will never feel any sense of identity because you were selfishness.
doubt my women but you should know better than to doubt white men.

Only way I can see my hypothetical race mixed children not hating themselves is if they look more like me and identify more with one culture over another.
But what are the chances of that

>eating babies
>bad
pick 1

Mixed race is the absolute lowest of low. People who want to racemix are basically setting their children up for a fucked up existence and endangering the people around them. This is why we must abolish multiculturalism.
A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

Race mix if you want. Just don't culture mix.

Don't fool yourself - in America, half Asians look like Asians. The Asian genes are very strong.

>"Our" women have devolved into sub human trash
I still want there to be hope but at the rate things are going...

Because a beautiful white conservative girl does not go to the places you go. Furthermore, why the hell would she want to be with you?

Listen to this man, user.

liberal Asians don't want hapas, they want whites.
conservative asian women stay in their race
why settle for impurities when you can just get something that's complete

>Assumes I go to massively degenerate places i.e: clubbing, frat parties ect.
Even "good", "traditional" women have been poisoned

youtube.com/watch?v=6_T_cFA9lrQ&t=2s

Hey...you got your heroes and stuff...

>Any woman I'm attractive, plain, pretty, or otherwise
*any woman I'm attracted too, plain, pretty, or otherwise,

Biracial children usually don't feel like they belong to their parents. There's a separation they feel.

lol

You would be an attractive woman after all.
Have you considered the boipussi route?
Last resort you could move to Mongolia

>T.numale

Faggot grow some balls and find a decent white woman on real life.

POST MORE PICTURES OF ASIAN GIRLS YOU STUPID FUCKS

Leave the Japanese to the Japanese. Stop trying to imagine a world where you have the stereotypical "traditional asian wife" just because you are too degenerate to find a woman of your own race.

Mattress girl

>You would be an attractive woman after all.
I would lol, but i'm not gay
>Have you considered the boipussi route?
have you
>Last resort you could move to Mongolia
I'd only want to me to a country of empty plains to quietly die

Lmao no. Anywhere you go is the wrong place to meet women if you are consuming anything. Don't assume, stop being obstinate and stop being a faggot.

The asian women being obedient is meme. Don't fall for it just because weebs like to spout nonsense.

Because the only nips that date outside their race are just as degenerate as the women here.

some are indeed "problematic" lol I acknowledge that on a daily basis. My point is that there is no choice but to stay with your people. You're not only abandoning our women but your brothers. You're not only abandoning your brothers but helping the competing tribe to displace your brothers and people. Your half breed is not strong enough to compete against us, who will have been even more hardened by our struggle. We lose nothing when a traitor walks away from us. Remember who you leave behind ;)

You're probably already a shitskin so nobody shit gives.

You and your mate don't benefit your respective groups by doing so.

Couldn't you just use surrogacy for children? Give me a reason why we need more mixed people. They aren't superior for shit at all.

>tfw Aryan God that Japanese suck up to
Ye
Ye DAS RITE
Azn Boi

aesthetics. I'm asian and I think that adjusting for weight & age, white women are more attractive than asian women.

Super Saiyans only get blonde hair because Toriyama ran out of ink

>nobody shit gives
What did he mean by this?

That's completely retarded. Only autists care about only dating in their race. Next you're gonna tell me, you'd rather date some trailer park roastie over a cute and smart non-white girl? It's not even funny at this point.

One damned good reason...

pic related.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Well damn, that's interesting.

If you want whites to exist then don't mix if you want a world without whites mix

Yeah?Tthat excuse work for their blue eyes too?

When are you retards going to realize that a racemixing man is different from a race mixing woman. You wifing up an asian woman doesn't stop you from inseminating whites to secure the existence of your people.

It means I got dubz so day of the rake is upon us

Military fag here. I've fucked all kinds of women. Some I gamed, some I paid. I even fucked a few burka in the day wearing Muslim girls. It is up to the man to keep women in line. Every girl is a degenerate at heart.

Double dubz

jap culture collapsing because women not interested in settling down

One good reason? because your kids will look like fucking gooks.

are you stupid? not to mention how weak and frail asians are.

the most retarded post I've read all week, by far.

that's literally it actually. look it up

he has a point you know

It's 100% okay for men to racemix.

This world is a world of men, women are the treasure we compete over and the ones who lose when they get "stolen" is the men of the country.

We as men have to fulfill our duty to our ancestors by impregnating as many women of as many ethnicities as possible and simultaneously defend the women of our country so that they don't get impregnated by other men.

This is the only truth that matters. Either you breed them out of existence or else you genocide them, only one is actually acceptable in modern society.

What about Link?
And the excuse was that Akira Toriyama's assistant was having difficulty filling in Goku's hair so Akira Toriyama "thought of the transformation"
Get your lore right weeb.

Can you give me one good reason why I shouldn't call you a worthless shill? Did the Share blue offices in Canada finally dry up? These shill threads pretty much follow the same pattern. You guys are just getting obvious now to whom isn't the average retard on this site.

>Next you're gonna tell me, you'd rather date some trailer park roastie over a cute and smart non-white girl? It's not even funny at this point.

Yeah

I can't pickup bitches that read.

Fuck off with your dumbass shit

Yes get you a chink black man.
Blasians are the best mix for blacks anyways

No complaints here. We practically have to beat the girls off our boys with sticks. This pic was many years ago. Our boys are going places and these small town girls will just hold them back.

That would be a chinegro you fucking shitlord

No get yourself a black or latino woman faggot.

What specifically does degenerate mean in this context?

anything other than pure black is good,
and would you look at that he's eager to throw his genes away! How convenient. If only he'd attempt to do that somewhere else as a way to atone for his intrusion upon God's country as well as see the effects of his race and what sort of effect that has on his visits to Asian countries

because elves are only fuckable if they're brown with white hair or white with blonde hair
i mean have you ever seen an elf with black hair?

*in sensitive voice*
idiot those half breeds will be competing for resources which are already scarce. The filthy rat traitor will not be allowed to rejoin the group because he's a Trojan horse of exceptions.

you get a black or latino woman

No makes sure the kids are raised in Asia

mixed kids get bullied a lot in Asia though

this
these cowards with one foot out the door need to get the fuck out of my race already.

White sexpat here. I've dated and nailed Asian women of many ethnicities, here's some info on the one's I've had.

Japanese: sweet, passive aggressiveness, age like wine, career obsessed, least likely to be gold diggers

Korean: status seeking, batshit crazy, hyper materialistic, like to drink, incredibly vain, age well too

Chinese: penny pinching, almost asexual, strong willed, most traditional, good cooks

Pinays: huge whores, best in the sack, also huge golddiggers, most annoying, evil cunts all around

This is just my experience, I hope to add Vietnam or Indonesia to my list sometime soon.

At this rate, the only thing we're leaving behind are whores from the worst generation of women to have ever existed.

How could you contemplate with satisfaction kids that look absolutely nothing like yourself?

You are an idiot. Still plenty of white girls who want to raise children in a steady relationship.

The girl in the picture is gorgeous. If you find someone like her who likes you, you should go ahead and forget about this race non-sense.

Don't listen to these lonely fools who tell who you should date with.

Easy

the ass is amazing but god damn those fucking lips and eyes FUCK