INDIA is fucked?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-21/everythings-worse-where-indias-disintegration-set-begin

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/monsanto-india/
youtube.com/watch?v=IS6n2Hx9Ykk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another white cuckboi being butthurt and writing a biased article to serve his mudslime overlords who are busy fucking 6 year olds in Gulf countries.

I believe in you Pajeet, I always go to your gas station and the sikh liquor store. Doing my part against jihad friend

Thanks mate!

Were overlorded by mudslimes?

Bullshit, we're cucked by Jews, get it right Pajeer Streetshitter.

India is doomed. Will disintegrate anytime.

Your media is partly owned by Jews and partly by Saudis. Your government sucks both Jewish and Saudi dicks. Your liberal cucks downright ignores the chemical bombs dropped by Saudis on Yemen but celebrate the tomahawk bombardment of Syria by the Orangutan they hate more than anything.

Nothing will happen.

so full service gas stations?

captcha was select all images with a gas station

here, keep this for your safety you fucking leaf.

gfl, you'll be working at Petro Canada like all the rest

I would prefer walking through middle east than ever setting foot on the gayish clay of Canada.

I do the opposite, and I flip off random indians I see.

LOL you and your family just are lil bitches.

There is a huge difference between an Indian living overseas and an Indian living in India. Indians in overseas usually tolerate bullies because they live under a constant fear of being sent back to India.

Try messing up with Indians in India, you will end dead in a gutter, beach, road like your tourist bretherins

At least in canada you can set foot on the clay, in India theres 6foot of shit to get through before you touch ground.

Oh look, here comes a Paki trying to pass as an Anglo. Even though you pakis have identical sets of crooked teeth like the bongs, I doubt that they are as into inbreeding as you fucks are.

The soldiers show at the border was pretty fucking awesome.

>he thinks zerohedge isn't fake news

Nigger you were owned by a country the size of sri lanka for 300 years

this^ salty crackers dont realize india is a super power and will be going to space in next few years

>kashmir
to be fair, the author is not lying
it IS destabilizing
but come on, nobody really thought peace with muslims will last forever

It also took them that long to conquer it using jew tactics

>T. The niggers who think tossing tea crates into sea is an act of freedom

We are already in space

>t. curry nigger who thinks shitting in the street is an act of freedom

>T. Another Fat Child, Intentionally Left Behind

Serious question have you ever dedicated on the road? Is it really that common?

We space poo naaaa
>tfw you achieve intergalactic fecal matter

>has space program, huge military, and nuclear weapons
>children dying in the streets

Why can't this fucking country get it's priorities straight?

they already ahve the highest fecal matter rate on earth so its time to shit up space i guess

Not only that, but we're talking about a country located halfway across the globe.

How you do that is a mystery to me. I guess anglos are really just that good at logistics and transglobal communication.

they did, apperently shitting in the streets is more important to them

Nope.

>Is it common
Well I have never seen someone defecating on road or street except stray dogs or cows. Only saw people shitting on railway tracks in morning or in woods.

Average Sup Forums guy doing average Sup Forums things. Get something new guys, it's overdone and I don't feel I've enough energy to write same insults again and again. /pol will die soon due to lack of original content.

pooing in the loo is apparently a political hot topic, and there is an opposition campaign to using the loo

I'm noticing that it's the Bay of Bengal that appears to be fucked. It's entirely red.

What is it about the Arabian sea that makes it significantly cleaner? It's still part of India and Pakistan.

>American education
Its a tsunami map

Pajeet doesn't like facts.

>feces concentration
>tsunami
>has nothing to do with water
poo in loo education
youll do better sticking to shitting pajeet

>indian education

>tossing tea crates into sea is an act of freedom

Yes, also tossing cruise missiles into wherever the fuck we like.

india will soon die due to lack of toilets

It's 2017.
It's an ancient tier census.
It's probably the time when Bin laden was alive

i highly doubt your literacy rate reached close to average in 6 years

so do please, back up that opinon with more up to date accurate facts if we are so wrong then poo.

Toilets are a problem. But the bigger problem is illiteracy and poverty.

The govt is working upon it.

It literally says tsunami on map's link

We have managed without toilet for centuries now, idiot

You dropped Napalm on hungry Vietnamese farmers too and yet you lost a war from them.

Trust me when I say a lot and I mean a lot lot have been changed.

so the shit concentration is so large they have to measure it in natural disasters then?

ITS A LOONAMI

and it seems you will continue without them until the streets are full

Back off burger I don't like coming back to your kindergarten bantz

So apparently American can't tell a difference between an actual text in an image and the photoshopped text in the image. No wonder, you fall for call center scams

Poonami would have been better, but I guess high American IQ only exists on paper.

Also, we have the second largest road network and expanding, so I don't think there will be a problem.

The correct terminology will be Poonami snake eating faggot.

>stop posting so i can ignore your facts and win an argument

>india is calling america snake eating
ok pajeet go back to charming your cobra
indian toilets only exist on paper

Having toilets on paper is far better than having shit in pants like Americans.

will do spacewalks so no poo in loo

Get back to the real world where Niggers are tearing apart your future wifes pussy and leave us alone.

so having the shit all over the place in your country is better compared to one person who shit themselves at a walmart? no wonder your a turd world shithole

do indians just shit on the floor in airplanes too?

yes, but can your people expel the jew to save yourselves?
kashmir is a lost cause, so ignore that
non-muslim india can collapse, if the seed jew problem isn't handled correctly
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/monsanto-india/

R/INDIA AND R/BACKCHODI AKA INDIAN INTERNET DEFENCE FORCE IS ACTIVE IN THIS THREAD.

DO NOT REPLY TO REDDIT TIER POSTERS.

Using another fake photoshopped image.

The hindi sentence on the board say "Eating on floor is strictly prohibited"

Stray cow?

i suppose this is photoshopped to right?

Cow owners usually abandon their cows to streets when they no longer can produce milk, some cow owners leave their cows on streets after milking them so they don't have to feed and pick their dung. Which ends up in cows eating garbage and shitting on roads.

No, this one is not. I am not a shithead like Americans, who are never ready to accept their problems.

thanks raj

Never thought I'd see a day zero hedge sympathize with mudslimes & diss Hindus.

Nah...Indian english speakers, especially those in the government, couldn't form a proper english sentence to save their life. It probably meant "sitting on the carpet". Tbqh eveb chinks do that a lot.

Another Nigger worried about world problems. Stay mad neech mlech

Wat

youtube.com/watch?v=IS6n2Hx9Ykk

Frankly, even though the Local Sikhs weren't friendly and also owned a Liquor Store. I still like having them around. They don't need to be friendly because they aren't assholes either. They just look tired of everyone's shit.

because you bunch are so cute
just poke india and see the indian internet defense force arrive to correct the record, whatever shitty site/ comment section it may be

Do you even know the story behind that pic?
They are farmers protesting against government policies. They shit on the picture of PM of India

eat shit hasbara no one gives a fuck about india you fucking faggots

did he try to install toilets?