Berkeley Free Speech Warrior vs Dozen Antifa

Unseen Berkeley Fight! Badass Free Speech Warrior vs dozen Antifa!
Dozen Antifa beat free speech guy bloody with sticks, gang up on him, he fights them off, beats one with a stick, falls backwards into commie cunt who puts him in headlock, then on ground he gets kicked in the head @ 1:23 mark

1st vid) liveleak.com/view?i=b50_1492313651

2nd vid ) More footage & he talks about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff6zsztNpq8&feature=youtu.be&t=5m56s

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/21/berkeley-mayor-is-member-of-antifa-facebook-group-that-organized-riots/
youtube.com/watch?v=x9zEnxKd7AY
change.org/p/president-donald-j-trump-federally-defund-uc-berkeley-for-indoctrinating-students-into-violent-riots
youtube.com/watch?v=yobzKjzvUOk
liveleak.com/view?i=b50_1492313651
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Free Speech Warrior
Is that the name of his 80's hair band?

these people have WAY too much time on their hands

AH KROGAR THE BLOODBORNE
I SEE YOU'VE CHOSEN YOUR INCARNATION INTO THIS REALM

Can't see him doing very much...

This is what, 4 or 5 campus riots in the span of a year? Isn't this bad PR for UC Berkeley, surely they're concerned about their tuition profits?

CUT THE FUCKING STRINGS FUCK

What's his name pol?

hes a big guy

They're literally preaching "DEATH TO ALL WHITE MALES" like it's gospel..... academia is dead and whatever is left hardly gives a shit about public image.

That is the hope. The problem is being have their own beliefs and sometimes it takes awhile for cold reality to break through. Sometimes a long while. Still you would think the boards and alumni would get worried. Especially when teachers show up in the riots. The mainstream won't report on it much its up to us to spread the info.

kekekekecheckeke

Andrew W.KKK.

What is Best in Life?

just KILL the commies. seriously. bash their heads in when theyre down. who the fuck cares?

noice

fat but also not white (!white)

Civil War, when?

We can just settle it house to house. 100 million killed. Whole races and religions genocide.

Or, we can use government to settle greviences and culture.

I say war. Lol.

Funny thing this guy says he is a Mexican Indian but to leftists anyone who doesn't agree with cultural marxism is a fascist/racist/sexist etc.

hopefully trump pulls public funding soon

kek

damn, you can see him rush into a crowd of antifa alone.

the worst part is when in he's put in a headlock and kicked in the head, instead of helping, people just stand by taking pictures

Chief Antifagdestroyer

It's time we make a consorted effort to push Trump and the senate into freezing Soros' funding of these left wing terror groups and shut his organizations down! Enough is enough! With project veritas alone we have enough incriminating evidence to get something done

For you.

I don't know why only one right-winger helped. All these videos prove is that Trump supporters are cucks, period.

Universities are dead. Long live trade schools.

Even though the government has been shutting them all down to force people to goto universities and brainwashed like good goys.

Stuff like this never gets MSM attention or play in normie culture. Plus, these radical leftists are only getting more bolder every year as they gain more political power, they already control the schools which indoctrinate. Its a manufacturing factory of commies... Look at the mayor of Berkeley who it seems is member of Antifa BAMN group. breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/21/berkeley-mayor-is-member-of-antifa-facebook-group-that-organized-riots/

These people are stupid. Uproot the problem. The problem isn't the idiots in the streets. Put "muscles" in a faculty meeting.

I'll give him a (You) cause he's actually neutral
He's above both parties, his only mistake: putting himself in the middle of their petty feuds

youtube.com/watch?v=x9zEnxKd7AY

>Conan the Contrarian

To crush my enemies, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Honestly if you think about it Antifa and the crazy left is actually helping us. Without their whining Trump would be on his way to become another lame duck president except with a similar party congress.

>2nd Best Band Name in this thread

GLENN DANZIG MOTHERFUCKER

>Truth
>> Leftists are fools, if they shutdown Ann Coulter it will only make us stronger!

Is this the Nazi Navajo?

>Andrew W.KKK

Kek.

Chief Metalhair.

all these riots are gay/pissweak and if you take part in them your a larping moron.

>Projection
What does it matter he was fighting and you're a NEET.

This post is far too underrated. There was a discussion in class about the riots today I quoted this verbatim, representing the Free Speech cause. I got a ton of hate, but I was laughing the stupid points they were making. Libretards...Anyway, God bless you, you magnificent cunt.

It's actually probably helping bring in some people

So we're calling this dude Danzig from now on, right?

>Truth in this world were men aren't allowed to be men there are few outlets for men to release the animal inside. We are told there is something wrong with us, that our masculinity is "toxic" because what we like/think/feel. Sorry cucks & feminists its called testosterone. We won't be neutered by you, we won't be your beta bitch!

/ourguys/ need to stop wearing black to these events, its too easy to mistake them for antifags

As long as the rich kids from China & Saudi Arabia keep coming in i'm sure they aren't worried at all

>Bash their heads in when they're down
That went really well for that one faggot, now his life is ruined.

Regardless the cops don't do shit anymore and you could pretty much get away with it as long as nobody could identify you

post some pics, fat brown tits

>people just stand by taking pictures
means there will be plenty of evidence for the RICO

change.org/p/president-donald-j-trump-federally-defund-uc-berkeley-for-indoctrinating-students-into-violent-riots

I was really happy to see other metal and punk dudes on our side.

Why was antifa allowed to have weapons but not the free speech supporters.

the only one identifiable in this rumble is the cuntifa in glasses who has him in chokehold. More alpha than the antifa men bitch was going to choke him out.

Antifa took the figurative backdoor. They initially stayed off the park grounds

Have you been present on pol in the last 48 hours? The bikelock guy was identified with so few hints that it should be considered top notch detective work. If Sup Forums wanted to, we could identify everyone in this video within a week, especially the fairy-looking faggots.

the mayor is antifa too, friend

Maybe - They guy who kicks Danzig in the head would be difficult AF

This is what i was going to post. Gj Norway.

Good goy, the more the whites fight eachother the less they deal with the real threats

yes

Danzig is a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=yobzKjzvUOk

I think the wonderful thing about the COPS at Berkely being in such a position of frustration at their higherups in being ordered to hold back is that Figures like Milo, and Coulter can put the pressure on the city to act against the Antifa kikes that have continued time and time again to show they are on the wrong side of history.
It will just take some time until a person gets killed and depending on who's side that individual is on will determine the resolve of the opposing ideology.
History repeats itself and Martyrs are time markers for moments that cause people to break.

its ok Sven, we know your bull is a 6'5 somali kingnigger

This guy is genuinely articulate.

>the fat fuck disappears the moment danzig is punched with his entourage recording

yeah not at all for publicity, he was defs looking for a real fight

Falae flag. Nuke it and, blame it on the norks.

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but it was the guy that socked Snatchsquatch that saved him.

True

yeah the whole side charged in, see the YT vid.

KEK

The police force did nothing because it was fucking bribed by Soros, who is the same fucker who funds antifa.

None of their bullies attended their first protest recently. They're all old hands at this, probably bike lock faggot cut his teeth at Occupy Somewhere (he would have been 20?) when Obama was paying protest (((coaches))) to teach the youngsters how to stay non-violent.

Yeah look it up, the federal government was paying people to coach protesters during Obama's first term.

LOL, well, it's California, even conservatives here sometimes go for the long hair thing. I even wear tie dye now and then. I just like it, so sue me. Like me mum used to say, don't judge a book by its cover.

>Isn't this bad PR for UC Berkeley, surely they're concerned about their tuition profits?
They get direct State/Federal Funding... so no. Plus most student loans are backed by the Fed too, so, again, no. They keep raking in the cash regardless. How do you think this problem was created in the first placE?

surprised anyone even applies there nowadays

aren't the feds threatening to pull from California entirely?

>liveleak.com/view?i=b50_1492313651
Hero? A 150 lb woman subdued him. This guy is not so strong or skilled. Watch how he flails on the ground as a female owns his ass. Shave your head and learn some bjj or sambo you silly autist.

It will hurt them with foreign students, who are a big revenue source for any university and are probably more likely to get scared off by political violence.
> makes you wonder how one could get the word out

Did you watch the second video, there is more to the story, more footage too. After having a stick jabbed into your ribs, couple of whacks over the head, punches to face / body. he stood up well, fought the cowards off then jumped from behind.

First thing I thought of was Danzig too.

Disgusting what the evil, cowardly Jew is doing to America.

Much respect to the longhair.

I look forward to joining you guys in the streets.

Same Jew that was helping your country when noone else would. I guess that was also part of Jewish evil plan to destroy white race.

>liveleak.com/view?i=b50_1492313651

holy shit at the guy that looks like bubbles

Top kek

>aren't the feds threatening to pull from California entirely?
Trump has made some noise about "some cuts" specifically to Sanctuary Cities. But thats it. Nothing i'd count on until something actually happens that sets the precedent.

I can't understand how metal and leftism can exist simultaneously in a person.

I acknowledge that a lot of metal types are liberal, I just don't understand how/why. The two seem like they are mutually incompatible from my perspective.

Quick rundown?

metal is an ironic genre of music

people in metal bands aren't occultists or authoritarian, they're music nerds who are impressed with how fast someone plays a blues scale in minor G.